Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

You don't need to apologise for your example of Ravana. I thought you made excellent points without glorifying what Ravana did. In fact, I think in Sri Lanka, the story is told from his POV and he is revered and even worshipped. There are temples for him too.😊

That's something new I have learned today. I guess, they worship him for the all the good he did. Interesting!
Karismajain99 thumbnail

I'm sorry but I am struggling to understand your disdain and hatred for Pia's character right now. Yes, she was shown as a watering can in the beginning because she was unaware of her powers and lacked confidence but she is fighting and making use of them now. She protects herself and does not need anyone else to do it for her. In fact in the recent episodes, she is the one who keeps saying Mohana has to be dealt with(killed) but Ved and Ansh are shutting her down because she is pregnant. So what exactly makes her a pathetic Daivik right now? Can you explain so I can understand your POV?

its nit hatred for PIA but the character need more power ...as she is daivik ...evil entry can be super powerful but cant be bigger then almighty will ...today only Mohana flooded the mandir with water ...daivik has control of air water and fire but cvs portraying her as abla nari ...on the other hand Mohana doesn't need anyone to protect her ...that's my perception May be wrong
ThePhilosopher thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karismajain99

its nit hatred for PIA but the character need more power ...as she is daivik ...evil entry can be super powerful but cant be bigger then almighty will ...today only Mohana flooded the mandir with water ...daivik has control of air water and fire but cvs portraying her as abla nari ...on the other hand Mohana doesn't need anyone to protect her ...that's my perception May be wrong

But, it is not just about having a power. It is about knowing how to use it. Like I said, Pia is still quite ignorant of what is capable of doing, like I said earlier. One needs experience to know. Simply showcasing her to be a powerful being all of a sudden cannot fit in with a storyline. It leaves us to think, when did she know that she can do this? Slow developments of a character is the best - it keeps us involved throughout their growing. If that makes sense. We can already see that Pia knows that she does have power and that she can use them and she does when she needs to. It comes down to her understanding of when it's appropriate to use her powers.
slippery_chilka thumbnail

How can she know everything without being taught or learning it herself? Does a child first crawl or does it start running and jumping? 

I think you need to tone down your expectation because Mo is 250 years old with centuries of experience and power but Pia is relatively still a 20 year old child. Pia is not weak just because Mo is powerful. 
Karismajain99 thumbnail

I'm sorry but I am struggling to understand your disdain and hatred for Pia's character right now. Yes, she was shown as a watering can in the beginning because she was unaware of her powers and lacked confidence but she is fighting and making use of them now. She protects herself and does not need anyone else to do it for her. In fact in the recent episodes, she is the one who keeps saying Mohana has to be dealt with(killed) but Ved and Ansh are shutting her down because she is pregnant. So what exactly makes her a pathetic Daivik right now? Can you explain so I can understand your POV?

I don't have hatred for PIA ...but the way she is portrayed as abla nari is not cool I m not saying she should defeat Mohana but at least try to fight her ...she has goddess durga blessing with her ...today Mohana flooded the mandir with water ...being a daivik she has control of air water and fire ...don't have to see her merely as a spectator
slippery_chilka thumbnail

I don't have hatred for PIA ...but the way she is portrayed as abla nari is not cool I m not saying she should defeat Mohana but at least try to fight her ...she has goddess durga blessing with her ...today Mohana flooded the mandir with water ...being a daivik she has control of air water and fire ...don't have to see her merely as a spectator

How is she an abla nari when she has been fighting Mo in the recent episodes? So far we have seen Pia controlling Fire and Air but not water so maybe she cannot control that element. We can't say she is useless and didn't try until the episode airs. 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Who can teach pia about daivik powers ?? Do any person have user manual regarding daivik powers .

Why dont she join mohna classes ??

If daivik is failing 2 realise her powers then its her own mistakes that she is not trying 2 realise it , how many times pia had 2 reminded that daivik r deadly divine weapons against daayans , pia had spared mohna many times

Can anyone tell who taught lord ram & hanuman about their powers , its now we worship them & gave them god status  , in their own time era lord ram & hanuman were not worshipped. 

Despite being incarnation of lord vishnu , lord ram never used his divine powers in his life time, 

Sage vasishta gave basic knowledge 2 him during gurukul which every prince & king use 2 get.

Sage vishwamitra made him aware of his life mission , provided him divine weapons 

But how 2 use those divine weapons & whom 2 use , this decision was of lord ram , he himself learned it 

Nobody came 2 taught him again & again , or made him remind his life mission , 

,raavan 2 was thrice or twice d age of lord ram, raavan was quite knowledgeable & experienced than lord ram still raavan got defeated 

Lord ram was quite focussed person , he was quite adamant 2 end negativity, in no way lord spared culprit or crime be it anyone .

Nobody taught lord Hanuman about his powers , despite having so many boons  by different gods , lord Hanuman himself learned it , after learning about his powers when he turned naughty , then he was cursed 2 forget his powers but bear god jamvandh made lord Hanuman recall his powers when lord ram needed it.

Goddess Durga & Kaali both r herself d source of energies they don't need 2 practise it , both don't spare culprits at any cost , whatever consequences will be . 

Leave god & goddess 

Let talk about some super heroes

If I m right then a man accidentally became spider man by d bite of spider , he himself learned 2 use his powers , nobody guided him 

Indian super hero Krish who had  superpowerss from his father Rohit , who taught Krish use of his powers, Krish himself learned 2 use it & later utilise it 4 mankind 

Makers had made joke of a daivik in d serial just 2 glorify mohna 

Pia is herself failing 2 realise her powers coz she is not focussed person nor so adamant 2 end mohna's cruelty , she many times spared mohna .

I m.not saying pia dont use her powers, she use but not in a way daivik should use , like she used with sarp , she taught lesson 2 sarp .

Infront of mohna pia only defend herself , she never tried 2 kill mohna when she had a very strong reason 2 avenge mohna . Agar vedansh na bhi pia ko stop kare tabhi pia will not use her powers against mohna .

Regarding bringing out d trident , whenever pia brings it out , mohna herself ran away, so attacking ka 2 question hi nhi 

Mohna don't fear pia at all coz she knew pia will not use her powers on her or attack her, that's why she keep taunting & making fun of pia . Mohna fears pia when goddess Durga is present in pia with her eight hand form coz mohna knew goddess Durga will not spare d culprit.

Do u know why mohna always get 2 know d use of every powers coz she try 2 use them or experiment them  in best way possible, she don't hesitate using those powers 

Nobody can help pia , only pia can help herself by focussing on her powers rather than focussing on other nonsense things which

A person himself has 2 find his powers nobody can help him in this

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome  ðŸ˜³

will reply shortly
ThePhilosopher thumbnail
@deepikagupta9 - learning does not always mean that we are taught. Sometimes some of us learn from just being in situations and carefully observing them and paying attention to details. No one can teach Pia how to be a Daivik - only she can learn that by herself. But, the point is that she still has to experience and learn. Further, it may be necessary to characterise what a Daivik is now then. Does it mean that she is a human with just some god-like features or is she ultimately a goddess precisely in a form of human? Because if she is a Goddess like Durga etc, then maybe one day she may just know what to do when the time is right. But, if she is not and is only a special human with some god-like powers, then she must learn her powers.

Also, since there is a Dayan Book, why can there not be Daivik book?

Your comparison is appropriate insofar we distinguish that Pia is an entity like the gods you are outlining, but I don't think she is.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I said na pia is not focussed or determined person , she will definitely realise her powers if she focussed on her powers , 
If a person is not determined or focussed no one can help d person , coz these r powers not digestive capsules that can be mix in water given 2 pia 

No pia is not any goddess she is human with divine power or a representative/ weapon of goddess Durga

I gave example not about god s but super heroes 2

Which super hero read a book & then goes 2 fight an enemy 

Itni stupidity ISSi serial Mai show hui hai ,  

I used 2 said Ekta hi sirf bewkoofi dikha Sakti hai par Gul ne Ekta ka bhi record break Kar diya even Ekta is better in showing supernatural series

I don't know who had watched Ekta naagin series or not , she also 2 much glorification of villains but her leading naagin r not weak or clueless of their powers , even Shivangi who was daughter of naagin shivanya & human rithik , leads a normal human life till 25 yrs , dint realised her powers but after she set out take revenge 4 her mother's brutal death their was no stopping of her , initially she was confused about her naagin powers then she herself learned 2 use it 4 that 2 without reading a book 

Did ansh read any book before  using neutral DV powers , I guess answer is no .

Even mohna dint read any book before using any powers but as mohna is focussed & determined person that why she is able 2 use all powers perfectly 

Anyway no point of arguing it , we can agree 2 disagree 

Nice talking 2 u

Congratulations 4 becoming goldie
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago