|| Patiala Babes Chat Club || thread 2

avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi ,hello ,namaste everyone , welcome to our very own home sweet home #2 πŸ˜† ( matlab brand new one ) πŸ˜› . 

So lets lock our previous home and gather here hereon to chat ,do masti and have fun as much as we want  πŸ˜‰

Rules and regulations to be followed πŸ˜³

Pls go through them guys if u r new here .  

Previous thread link 
https://https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5062258

{Permission taken from global moderator jyoti06}
Edited by avika444 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww thank you for this new thread πŸ€—. Congratulations all the chat buddies πŸ˜ƒ
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yay! Congrats guys!
I just watched the divorce first hearing episode. OMG I did have a tear trickle down my eyes! It was so heart wrenching and emotional.

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread πŸ₯³
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Yay! Congrats guys!

I just watched the divorce first hearing episode. OMG I did have a tear trickle down my eyes! It was so heart wrenching and emotional.

That is one gut wrenching episode. Catch up with others too. It was one hell of a weekπŸ˜ƒ
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

That is one gut wrenching episode. Catch up with others too. It was one hell of a week πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I am. And it ain't easy to watch such things back to back. I need time to cope up and digest it.
I swear I felt so weak. I had my Draupadi reference in mind until HS spoke of it. I admire and respect that man to another level now πŸ‘
The entire part, specially that of coaching was so so touching and positive. I literally needed it. Loved Meeta's reaction. She might be feeling disgusted as well. Beeji, I had more hopes from her. I wanted her to categorise him as an untouchable demon. Chookar bhi gande ho jaayenge haathπŸ₯±

What dadaji said was direct reference to Mahabharat and I can't wait to let it play! HS is actually acting as Krishna in Draupadi's life; He motivated her to fight back then too!😳

Loving it entirely. It's such a hard, plain and real thing to witness. Unfiltered.
Octothorpe thumbnail

Yes I am. And it ain't easy to watch such things back to back. I need time to cope up and digest it.
I swear I felt so weak. I had my Draupadi reference in mind until HS spoke of it. I admire and respect that man to another level now  πŸ‘
The entire part, specially that of coaching was so so touching and positive. I literally needed it. Loved Meeta's reaction. She might be feeling disgusted as well. Beeji, I had more hopes from her. I wanted her to categorise him as an untouchable demon. Chookar bhi gande ho jaayenge haathπŸ₯±

What dadaji said was direct reference to Mahabharat and I can't wait to let it play! HS is actually acting as Krishna in Draupadi's life; He motivated her to fight back then too!😳

Loving it entirely. It's such a hard, plain and real thing to witness. Unfiltered.

I can't tell you how proud I feel to think I watch something like Patiala Babes. It is one of the finest show on ITV today. I just hope it gets all the love that it deserves. This is what the people need to see and not supernatural craps (which seriously doesn't even have a good VFX to make it worth watching if not story). I adore Sony for telecasting such powerful show. Love it β€οΈ
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yay! Congrats guys!

i was having my food while watching friday, pinku episode. The food did not go down my throat. Frustration builds up in my heart when i see any kind of injustice.  But the next moment when i saw babes more stronger and ready to fight the case i could eat. Also was happy she did not defend herself in front of her useless bhai. If she defended then it would have made her look more guilty. Time will only decide who was wrong. Hope in future babes will not let in such toxic people back in her life. Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Yes Octo. I'm proud as a viewer.⭐️
Thanks to their team for chalking out such a storyline that's not only inspiring but so real and raw.

I'm yet to watch others. I'm going to watch them all today so that I'm back on track with y'all tomorrow πŸ˜³
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
I thought the episodes would lighten up some extent post divorce but I don't see that happening.