fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Maan tih bura phasa 

Opss hope he didn't angry on geet 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Glad that maan changed a lot through counselling.But shocking that scandal about maan is leaked.who is that girl?Oh no she is claimingto b maan’s wife.poor geet.oh so she is maan’s college friend Myrah.y is shetrapping Maan?OMG Myrah is narrating their love story to the press shamelesslythat she is maan’s wife n then geet’s entry asking then who I am was superb.Butwhat was maan’s plan which got flopped due to geet’s entry?

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Read all parts in one go

He is doing all cause of his past,he doesn't want to torture her,he loves her and also wants to protect her and their baby

So decided to live seperate and he is undergoing councelling,both love each other,he is changing and better now

And then the accusation,but geet has complete trust on him and it gives him more confidence

Ohh ho he is falling for his wife more as he sees her after 7 months

Waiting for further

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Who s this myra and y she s blaming maan and she s claiming herself as maans wife and carrying his child ...  Geet has trust on maan and Maan s so happy ... 

Geet appeared before press and maan s running to conference ..  He had plan something but geet came .. 

Continue soon 

Waiting 

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Just start reading and I'm already hooked ... you are so good... your narrative style so captive ... gonna read it in one go 

Really regretting for not reading it sooner ..

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Maan very complicated character . Dominate power seriously his father taught him those 🙂🙂🙂🙂 so wrong way to handle marriage 

He satisfied with her obedience nature even though she forced to do those . She is even forced to smile can't even look at him ... what type of life she leading poor girl .

But she does love him ...his love still can't understand 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Oh no this is worse then what I thought . He is totally emotibaless ... this can't be love . Why making her prisoner poor girl . Does he even care . She lost her baby..was he even aware of it ? I doubt so . 

Atleast her mil is nice enough to take her to counsellor 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Finally little bit his side . So he also faced worse now because of that Geet too faceing... poor them 

Good to see them happy together after long ... even Maan was happy . Surprisingly he wants girl . Does he not aware of their first child who died because of him 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Can't stop reading its so good 

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Both are crazy in love . Maan wants her to live peacefully without him but she can't imagine her life alone . No matter what she loves Maan madly. 

Somehow he too but again his past stopping him . His anger issue controlling issue needs to change . He needs to change whole . Good that he is ready to change and not meeting his so called father . 

Their new arrangement is good for both