Ishra TS - Phir se jeene ke bahaane tum bane, pt 6 on pg no 33 on 2/4

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends back again with the new story on valentine week . Thanks for your votes and lovely comments . As most of you voted for third theme ,I m here with the story . Hope you like this

The theme is ...

TS - Phir se jeene ke bahaane tum bane- A totally devastated ishita who has lost everything her marraige, her kids ,her home . she even don't have anyone to help until she met a millionaire womanizer Raman bhalla .

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
   INDEX

PART 1- SCROLL DOWN

Divanru thumbnail
Here's the part one .

Phir se jeene ke bahaane tum bane 

Part 1

A man and a girl entered the most fancy and expensive boutique of Mumbai . The man reached to the counter and asked for the manager . The receptionist greeted him and called the manager ,he came out from his cabin and greeted the person " Hello Mr Bhalla , so nice to see you back. Tell me how may I help you ".

The man smiled and said " as you can see ,I have someone with me ,so you have to help her with some dress and assecories which can make her look more beautiful and desirable . I hope you got me ."

He spoke with a smirk while the manager too smiled playfully and spoke " sure sir , you know we always do our best and satisfy our precious customers ,didn't we".

R- ofcourse you always did a fabulous job .

M- sir have a seat, till my sales person are helping your guest .

The manager said pointing towards the chair, the man settled on the chair comfortable while the manager called for a sales girl"ishita,ishita".

A lady in her late twenties or may be early thirty shows up immediately , the manager looked at her and spoke " ishita she is our special guest, you have to show her really nice and exclusive outfits  ,budget is not any problem , isn't it sir ".

He atfirst ordered ishita then spoke looking to Raman bhalla ,who was busy in checking ishita, the sales lady , ishita looked at Raman for a moment but then removed her eyes feeling uneasy with his gaze . She then shifted her gaze to the girl and invited her in " maam you should come here ,we have really nice collections of dresses and tunics ".

Saying so she went inside the boutique while his eyes were still on ishita instead being on the girl he brought . Ishita was showing different outfits to girl ,she chosed some and went to try them . Ishita was looking at the girl with admiration when her friend Ria,( another sales girl from the store) asked " what are you looking at her ".

I- she is so lucky na .

Ri- indeed she is lucky , Raman bhalla ki nazar jo padi uspar .

I- yeah ,but he looks bit more older than her .

Ri- ofcourse he is .

I- then how can they get married .

Ria saw her surprisingly and asked " are you from this world ".

I- I didn't get you .

Ri- man, he is Raman bhalla the billionaire womaniser .

I- (thinking )-Raman bhalla ,I had heard this name .

Ri- ofcourse you must had listened ,he owns many hotel ,pubs ,bars and discos all over the nation may be overseas also .

I- ohh .

Ri- but that didn't make the news ,the thing that he changes woman like dresses is the news .

I- you mean to say that this girl is one of his girls whom he uses and dumps .

Ri- actually it's not that way , in his case both uses eachother . The girls know that he will dump them but still many girls want to be his girl as in that span of time, he use to spend hell lot of money on them .

I- ohh , and his family ,I mean his wife .

Ri- I swear ishita, I doubt you were living in this earth . You don't know anything about him .

I- nope , actually I was so busy in my life all these year ,in my family husband and kids that i never got time to know about any other random man .

Her eyes got moist recalling her old life , she was going towards the rest room when she noticed the girl coming to her.Ishita immediately wiped her unshed tears and smiled at the girl ,she passed the dresses to her and instructed her to pack them all ,then went to other section to choose matching sandals and bags while ishita was still looking at her.  After much time the shopping was over and they reached to counter ,ishita noticed that the girl has done lakhs of shopping and Raman bhalla didn't thought once before paying for it . She stood in the corner while the bill was made  and can notice his gaze on her , she didn't liked it and went inside .

After sometimes Raman recalled that he has left his card in the boutique itself and went to collect it back . He entered the shop and asked same in the counter ,the cashier informed that he has given his card to the manager and he can collect it from there . Raman nodded and went directly to the managers cabin ,only to find ishita standing in front of manager while he was glaring her . Raman didn't want to involve himself for this ,so he ignored ishita and was about to enter when he heard the manager ," I think I m clear ishita ,you just had joined few months back ,you don't even have any permanent house,then how can I give you loan ,that too such huge amount. I m not owner of this place ".

I(pleading)- sir please , its urgent ,I swear I will work overtime,even on holidays please consider my request.

I- I told you na ,I m sorry ,I can't.

Manager spoke straight and looked towards the door , he noticed Raman ,he too saw him and spoke " I think I left my card ".

M- yeah ,here it is .

He passed the card ,giving a smile to Raman , he took it ,thanked him and left.Not before giving a deep look to ishita who was now wiping the cores of her eyes that's when he listened the manager again " ishita you can go back to your work ".

Ishita turned and went to do her work while Raman left the store . Few days later Raman again came back to the same store and asked for a nice party wear dress for a which he wanted to gift someone .The manager called another sales lady to attend him ,thats when Raman asked searching for ishita. " where is the girl who attended us last time, call her ,she was quite good ".

The manager asked the other staff " who had attented Mr bhalla and his girl last time ".

Ri- sir ,ishita has attented them .

M- ohh , I m sorry sir ,she can't attend you anymore ,we just had fired her .

Raman got shocked listening to this and asked " what .. I mean why ,she was nice and beautiful too ."

M- yeah ,but we have to .

Raman thought for a while and spoke" I think I should get going ".

M- why..umm.. why are you leaving sir ,we have many other sales girls over here who are much better than her, moreover you come here for buying stuff which we still have .

R- yeah, but I m not interested anymore.

Saying so he got up when the manager said " sir why are you leaving, just sit ,I will try to call ishita back. "

R- then try ..

He said settling in the chair,while the manager went to call ishita whom he has fired today as she was again asking for loan. Ishita was still in the store itself as she was collecting her stuff . Ria ran to restroom where ishita was crying ,she reached her and spoke " ishita I think your problem is going to solve buddy ".

I- (wiping her tears)-has manager sir agreed to sanction me loan .

Ri- no my jaan ,Raman bhalla is here and he is looking for you .

I- what ?

Ri- yeah .manager sir must be calling you now .

That's when ishita's phone rang ,she looked at it, only to find it was from the store manager .

That's all for first part of this story .Enjoy reading and do comment. 

Divanru thumbnail
Updated part one ,enjoy reading .
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb fabulous fantastic update dear
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Ishita doesn't know anything about Raman
Raman is a womeniser
He is attracted to Ishita
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Eagerly waiting for next part 
Plz plz continue soon Di 
Nd thanks for pm 
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...starting di...
Ishu is married also having kids...
Raman is womaniser...
He is attracted to ishu...
Continue soon di 
parth16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start
Lovely part
Bit confusing, ishu married to some other man and had a child too...
Update soon di...
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super awesome update 
Love ishra 
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE