Say it I really don't care......

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Say it I really don't care that i'm rude or whatever you want to say but
As Lovely continuously is using her daughter Amyrah and the little one also is so caught in her own wish of nabbing Sikander and keeping him as their prisoner she always helps her mother...in all her deeds...
I want Amyrah to get paralysed so that Lovely will learn the lesson of life at once right away.

Fed up with Lovely and her fake tears when she's crying it looks completely fake...without emotions.

If ever Sikander would have punished her for lying for punishing and maligning his family for killling Nimrat  for lying to him that amyrah is his daughter things would have been different but unfortunately there's no one to show Lovely Rani Sahiba(from which angle she looks as one) the mirror...

Sikander mother never taunted or reproached her for having a child with someone else, obviously Lovely is so shameless she will continue with her antics...

Creatives please ask your Lovely to while crying to bring some emotions she looks fake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ye galat hoga.maa ke galti ki saja beti kyun bhugte? Lovely is doing all this because she knows sikandar very well lovely sikandar ko ghuma rahi hai aur wo ghum raha h 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Ye galat hoga.maa ke galti ki saja beti kyun bhugte? Lovely is doing all this because she knows sikandar very well lovely sikandar ko ghuma rahi hai aur wo ghum raha h 

The child Amyrah is quite a wise and intelligent girl she knows how to lie and how to use Kulfi when times come she knew it that she's consuming poison only to help her mom she did not hesitate and go ahead and drank the stuff...A punishment is always there for everyone and so it should be for Lovely and  Amyrah...We can't help if sikander is a stupid...
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The child Amyrah is quite a wise and intelligent girl she knows how to lie and how to use Kulfi when times come she knew it that she's consuming poison only to help her mom she did not hesitate and go ahead and drank the stuff...A punishment is always there for everyone and so it should be for Lovely and  Amyrah...We can't help if sikander is a stupid...

she is a child just 7 yrs old babies ki jaisi parvarish hoti hai wo waisa behave karte hai because wo apne bachpan se yahi sikhte aarahe hai it's lovely fault she's teaching her all negativity n sikandar fault too jab kulfi nahi thi tab wo full alcoholic tha n jab kulfi aayi his all focus shift to kulfi usko dono babies ek saath balance karte nahi aata jaise humare parents hum aur humare siblings ko equally handle karte hai
monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amyra is junior Lovely.. .She is faking her friendship with Kulfi to get her help to get Sikander. ... Only for herself and her arrogant domineering mom. She is selfish too like her mom. She knows very well that Kulfi is her Dada's daughter; that too her real daughter yet she is listening to her mum n drinks the poison. 
Hope she recovers quickly and just asks for her Dada only,  talk to him alone and alone...no Lovely to manipulate her young mind and tell Sikander the truth about Kulfi and what Lovely had done.
mintisara thumbnail
I think its high time that Sikandar opens his eyes big time and realise what mess Lovely is creating every now and then. Firstly she used Amayra and stood with her at Railway track and yesterday she crossed all limits of cunningness and poisoned her own so called "Princess" just to satiate her false stupid selfish EGO !!
Now in promos they are showing that Sikandar will stand with folded hands and teary eyes before her and promise that he will send Kulfi away forever. Wow what an attitude. He is abandoning Kulfi for the third time in a row. First he gave her to Tevar, secondly he stopped talking to her to fulfill Amayra's zidd. and now finally he is going to send her away forever...Great !!!

I wonder what was the damn use of showing them in heaven and disclosing the truth there ?? Jab us track ka koi matlab hi nahi tha to kyon faltu mein nonsense dikhaya ? Neeche aake wo gadha Sikandar sab bhool gaya then what was the essence of that track ?

Since beginning they are showing Lovely getting her way thru hook or by crook and her negativity and pagalpan is increasing day by day. They always want to show her getting a winning edge. To bhej do yar kulfi ko boarding. At least she will have some moments of peace there rather than all the time thinking of savouring Sikandar, that super selfish Ameri jee and this bitch Lovely...the track is really getting disgusting day by day 

Lovely ke saare raaz khul gaye fir bhi use ek bhi punishment nahi mili. Every time they are showiing Kulfi and Sikandar bear the pain. Amayra to hai hi pagal. All the time she uses Kulfi as per convenience and then uske daure pad jaate hai to shake her off her life. Please for god sake...put some sense in the track CVs - EVERY OTHER WEEK THE STORY GETS BACK TO SQUARE ONE !!!!😲

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaliza143

Amyra is junior Lovely.. .She is faking her friendship with Kulfi to get her help to get Sikander. ... Only for herself and her arrogant domineering mom. She is selfish too like her mom. She knows very well that Kulfi is her Dada's daughter; that too her real daughter yet she is listening to her mum n drinks the poison. 

Hope she recovers quickly and just asks for her Dada only,  talk to him alone and alone...no Lovely to manipulate her young mind and tell Sikander the truth about Kulfi and what Lovely had done.

I like your comment and how you see and defined Amyrah.
She's not innocent because how many times her mom Lovely applauded her for being a good actress whenever she acted as a good, experienced liar in front of Kulfi.
Well she never hesitated to act or lie to Sikander and his family.
How can she be a child for me she has the mind of someone of 25 in the body of a child.
A child will definitely be scared to consume poison...but she went ahead...because she knew it well that the drama will start after her being unwell.
Amyrah is not innocent she's a culprit as her mom ...
Both mother and daughter should be punished.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
it is Sikander the one who's causing all these problems...
HE WANTS AMYRAH WHO'S NOT HIS DAUGHTER THAT'S WHY LOVELY IS ABLE TO CRUSH HIM UNDER HER FEET.

Whereas Lovely never wants his daughter because she got him with someone else.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

I think its high time that Sikandar opens his eyes big time and realise what mess Lovely is creating every now and then. Firstly she used Amayra and stood with her at Railway track and yesterday she crossed all limits of cunningness and poisoned her own so called "Princess" just to satiate her false stupid selfish EGO !!

Now in promos they are showing that Sikandar will stand with folded hands and teary eyes before her and promise that he will send Kulfi away forever. Wow what an attitude. He is abandoning Kulfi for the third time in a row. First he gave her to Tevar, secondly he stopped talking to her to fulfill Amayra's zidd. and now finally he is going to send her away forever...Great !!!

I wonder what was the damn use of showing them in heaven and disclosing the truth there ?? Jab us track ka koi matlab hi nahi tha to kyon faltu mein nonsense dikhaya ? Neeche aake wo gadha Sikandar sab bhool gaya then what was the essence of that track ?

Since beginning they are showing Lovely getting her way thru hook or by crook and her negativity and pagalpan is increasing day by day. They always want to show her getting a winning edge. To bhej do yar kulfi ko boarding. At least she will have some moments of peace there rather than all the time thinking of savouring Sikandar, that super selfish Ameri jee and this bitch Lovely...the track is really getting disgusting day by day 

Lovely ke saare raaz khul gaye fir bhi use ek bhi punishment nahi mili. Every time they are showiing Kulfi and Sikandar bear the pain. Amayra to hai hi pagal. All the time she uses Kulfi as per convenience and then uske daure pad jaate hai to shake her off her life. Please for god sake...put some sense in the track CVs - EVERY OTHER WEEK THE STORY GETS BACK TO SQUARE ONE !!!!😲

👏How many times I need to applaud you for this comment I so agree with you.
You forgot dear when it was really needed to save kulfi her foot was trapped he preffered to run towards his fake Lovely.

Why sikander is so scared he never punished this woman knowing she's evil.

He knows she killed Nimrat still this man shows how spineless he's.
shame in the name of manhood.

@RED I also keep saying it obviously she will have no respect and will never scared of anyone.

Your last phrase one day the channel also will shake this show off.

I have a question Why Sikander so wants Amyrah who's not his daughter knowing it well but he does not want Lovely in his life he needs to include both ...

May be it is a habit of watching this show or the time it comes we have the tv on otherwise running for it I don't think I would have done it.

mintisara thumbnail
@Aluzna21 yeah true I forgot to mention the railway tracks' abandonment. So that makes it 4 times ! Seriously there is no reason why Sikandar is so obsessed wid Amayra. I am a mother myself and my son is 6 but if I put myself in Sikkaz position and if God forbid I come to know that Kabir is not my son I too will start getting a little indifferent and this fact will haunt my mind every now n then. Here they r showing completely opposite. Instead of lovely having a threat of losing Sikka, Sikka is shown having a much more intensifying threat of losing Amayra who is his wife's illegitimate child.That is the reason why Lovely is getting  more n more besharam day by day and crossing all her limits. Sikka deserves to rot in hell wid these two bitchy women - Lovely n Amayra ! He doesn't at all deserve Kulfi's love affection n care !