Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Pissed off with her. Apni beti ki life bhi danger me daal di. How low can she go now. I just want her to die.
sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
I used to watch the show on and off what really got me interested was the track with Tevar Sikander Amyra Kulfi bonding. They were so cute then 😭 After Tevar exit the show became dull with same Lovely Amyra jealous antics against Kulfi now its unbearable for me to watch. True even I love shows with Kids but once they start behaving and saying dialogues like adults whats the difference btw other shows. Why to watch such shows with only negativity and where everyone cries buckets of water 😕 This show has become so idiotic.
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read in spoilers that Kulfi would be sent to a boarding school where she will meet with an accident and Nimrats spirit will save her.  Thereafter her spirit will go and wake up that idiotic Sikandar and finally reveal the truth to him. Hope this time again he doesnt treat it as a dream or fantasy or his rosy galatfahmi and keep all his sense organs fully open to receive this truth and stay awake wid it Edited by mintisara - 5 years ago
Mystique.Kishi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
You are not rude but you are defiditely so caught up in your emotions that you have lost all ability to look at any situation objectively.
So let me clear this up for you.
Children at the age of 7 or 8 are like wet clay. They are moulded in the way their parents want to mould them. For a child her mom is her whole world. And whatever her mom says must be right. Even children who are abused by their mother still love them when they are that young. So blaming amyrah is honestly useless. I hope you never work with kids if you think kids are capable of the same thinking process as adults. you are like loveleen whothinks kulfi( a six year old) has the capability to plot against her.
Secondly, you are blaming sikander for wanting a kid he has raised since she was a baby?👏
Like how dare you love a child who is not your own child ? Parents usually love their adopted and biological children equally. Might be different for you. I don't know but that is how good people usually function. Also sikander does not know kulfi is his kid. He loves her no doubt but kulfi has been with him for what ? Six months ? A year ? Compared to Amyrah who he has raised for eight years? The situation has to change when he gets to know kulfi is his kid. And even then Amyrah will still be loved equally. Remember yashoda loved krishna as much as devki did. So don't give me the "amyrah is not his kid". She is his kid for all means and purposes and it would break him to lose her.
The only one responsible for this entire mess is Lovely. And only Lovely. Kids are not culpable for their actions. And should never be held responsible
Mystique.Kishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

👏How many times I need to applaud you for this comment I so agree with you.
You forgot dear when it was really needed to save kulfi her foot was trapped he preffered to run towards his fake Lovely.

Why sikander is so scared he never punished this woman knowing she's evil.

He knows she killed Nimrat still this man shows how spineless he's.
shame in the name of manhood.

@RED I also keep saying it obviously she will have no respect and will never scared of anyone.

Your last phrase one day the channel also will shake this show off.

I have a question Why Sikander so wants Amyrah who's not his daughter knowing it well but he does not want Lovely in his life he needs to include both ...

May be it is a habit of watching this show or the time it comes we have the tv on otherwise running for it I don't think I would have done it.

Adopted children exist you know. If you honestly believe a person is  only capable of loving a child that is their own blood, there is something seriously wrong with you.
Mystique.Kishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

@Aluzna21 yeah true I forgot to mention the railway tracks' abandonment. So that makes it 4 times ! Seriously there is no reason why Sikandar is so obsessed wid Amayra. I am a mother myself and my son is 6 but if I put myself in Sikkaz position and if God forbid I come to know that Kabir is not my son I too will start getting a little indifferent and this fact will haunt my mind every now n then. Here they r showing completely opposite. Instead of lovely having a threat of losing Sikka, Sikka is shown having a much more intensifying threat of losing Amayra who is his wife's illegitimate child.That is the reason why Lovely is getting  more n more besharam day by day and crossing all her limits. Sikka deserves to rot in hell wid these two bitchy women - Lovely n Amayra ! He doesn't at all deserve Kulfi's love affection n care !

Wow, lady you are something else. You will stop loving a kid that you have raised when you get to know that he is not from your womb. I am sorry but you are made of the same cloth as loveleen who is incapable of loving kulfi because she is not her own child. I can't even... You do realise that adopted children exist and their parents are not indifferent to them. I feel sorry for kabir who has a mother who only loves him because he has her blood running through his veins and for no other reason apart from that. I am sure the kid deserves better parents who love him regardless of whose dna he has.
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ Mistique.Kishi there was nothing to get personal OK. And you have no right what so ever to comment on Kabir getting raised in wrong hands ! If you are sooo concerned,, come adopt him !! 😵 One doesnt have a right to comment on others lives wen you have no idea what they have gone through...so it would be better if  you please refrain from passing personal comments and stick strictly to the topic !! Its an ardent request to maintain the decorum and essence of the forum. By the way please read my lines carefully i never said i will stop loving Kabir, I said the thought will keep haunting me every now and then and woudl make me a little indifferent. This is very natural. Tevar got so much love from Kulfi but it just took him one night to leave her forever and get lost in his own cobweb of emotions when he came to know she is not his own blood and instead Amayra is. Its very very human and very natural. People react to such situations differently. Some take time to adjust and accept reality and some take an escape route just like Tevar did and I am sure you will vouch that he was shown having immense love and concern for Kulfi throughout their journey and he went out of his limits to give her a better life. But one truth and everything got topsy turvy within a few hours ! Thas life - my dear !!

I have nothing against adopted children. I am not against Amayra I am against her tactics because its not that shez all clean and has no brains and only acts as a puppet in the hands of her cunning mother. 

I think you have not been watching this series since beginnning. Had it been, how could you forget the way Amayra keeps using Kulfi every now and then for her own sake and to get through her stubborn wishes. How can you forget she googled and made Kulfi swallow the air balloon to destroy her voice. How can you forget she paired with her cunning nani to ghost scare Kulfi and almost lead her to fall from the terrace. How can you forget she printed false posters and got them pasted across the city to get Kulfi any random Father. Then she contacted that man and sent Kulfi away with that unknown man risking her life, her girlhood, her very existence. That man was jus a lost dad but he could have been a child abuser, a flesh trader and kulfi could have ended up at a place which would surely give shivers to any Parent or any sensible person, to even think of !! When Kulfi joined school, Amayra made all efforts and played all tantrums to get her thrown out.  These are major instances wherein Lovely was not at all aware of what Amayra is thinking or doing except the school thing. But there are many small little instances where Kulfi has shown all the concern in this world for Amayra and has gone out of her way to make her comfortable or to fulfill her stupid and selfish demands but Amayra, very conveniently uses Kulfi as and when she wants and then takes a 360 degree turn when her selfish motive is done and starts scheming with her mother once again to kick Kulfi out of their lives !! So convenient right and NOT SO INNOCENT... Please accept this fact !!

Kids these days are very smart. If you have mentioned my son let me tell you i dont treat him as a kid. i am a single mother and I have raised him very differently. I treat him as an individual. He calls himself the "Man of my House" and proves every bit of it !! And he surprises me daily with things and thoughts which i can hardly believe a 6 year old can imagine or inculcate in his mind. And believe you me - There are 1000 of things which I have not taught him. Its his mind, his vision, his manner of receiving the world...which includes both positives (which I applaud) as well as negatives (which I suggest him to change) 

I only shared my views that Lovely has gone this far because of Sikka's obsession with Amayra and that nobody in the family has ever made Lovely realise that she has been doing wrong and nothing but wrong since beginning. That is the reason why even after making all mistakes she keeps threatening everyone and has now ended up risking her own "Princess" life. I am sure when this "Princess" has all the brains in this world to keep googling before making plans to destroy her and all the brains to tell her "Dada" whats wrong whats right and what he should or shouldnt do then she must be having brains to act in the same way with her Selfish and Psycho Mother. All this while, she has been observing very closely how Kulfi has always sacrificed herself for these women' sake and how her mother has been constantly using her and crossing all her limits. Following your parents is fine but one cant be intelligent enough for one thing and totally foolish for other things.

Anyways its a serial and we are here to enjoy it ! Lets not forget that and move ahead.. God bless u
Edited by mintisara - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mystique.Kishi

You are not rude but you are defiditely so caught up in your emotions that you have lost all ability to look at any situation objectively.

So let me clear this up for you.
Children at the age of 7 or 8 are like wet clay. They are moulded in the way their parents want to mould them. For a child her mom is her whole world. And whatever her mom says must be right. Even children who are abused by their mother still love them when they are that young. So blaming amyrah is honestly useless. I hope you never work with kids if you think kids are capable of the same thinking process as adults. you are like loveleen whothinks kulfi( a six year old) has the capability to plot against her.
Secondly, you are blaming sikander for wanting a kid he has raised since she was a baby?👏
Like how dare you love a child who is not your own child ? Parents usually love their adopted and biological children equally. Might be different for you. I don't know but that is how good people usually function. Also sikander does not know kulfi is his kid. He loves her no doubt but kulfi has been with him for what ? Six months ? A year ? Compared to Amyrah who he has raised for eight years? The situation has to change when he gets to know kulfi is his kid. And even then Amyrah will still be loved equally. Remember yashoda loved krishna as much as devki did. So don't give me the "amyrah is not his kid". She is his kid for all means and purposes and it would break him to lose her.
The only one responsible for this entire mess is Lovely. And only Lovely. Kids are not culpable for their actions. And should never be held responsible

You are like someone who has raised several kids from anywhere and you are talking with your own experiences that's good for you not everyone can be you because you shifted from the topic which I have set watching Lovely action and Amyrah...you directly hit me...
you turned too personal being a very wise and intelligent woman.
IF YOU DID NOT LIKE THE TOPIC WHY YOU ANSWERED JUST KEEP QUIET BECAUSE I'M NEVER GOING TO SEE THE HAPPENING FROM YOUR POV.
Why are you like a teacher trying to correct us all here...you are the only one 
who landed with this different pov so better you keep it for yourself...after clicking search button on your profile i noticed you like going against others
First you still need to learn this forum rules then give advice to others.
Don't you worry for your kind information I have my own kid i don't need to work with kids also as I have already served 26 long years to a very renowned airlines and I'm still working as an ATC.
you know me personally to tell me that I'm like Lovely if you would have read the topic well instead of jumping with your own ideas, pov on others head you would have understood that I'm talking about Lovely silly action of using her daughter and yes Amyrah whatever her age (if also innocent for you please be happy with it) for me she's partner in crimes with her mother and a very selfish girl I can't change and never tried to change your way of judging this topic,so please keep your ideas to yourself, don't try it again with me, it is a request otherwise if you tell me something rude next time I''ll directly REPORT YOU.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

@ Mistique.Kishi there was nothing to get personal OK. And you have no right what so ever to comment on Kabir getting raised in wrong hands ! If you are sooo concerned,, come adopt him !! 😵 One doesnt have a right to comment on others lives wen you have no idea what they have gone through...so it would be better if  you please refrain from passing personal comments and stick strictly to the topic !! Its an ardent request to maintain the decorum and essence of the forum. By the way please read my lines carefully i never said i will stop loving Kabir, I said the thought will keep haunting me every now and then and woudl make me a little indifferent. This is very natural. Tevar got so much love from Kulfi but it just took him one night to leave her forever and get lost in his own cobweb of emotions when he came to know she is not his own blood and instead Amayra is. Its very very human and very natural. People react to such situations differently. Some take time to adjust and accept reality and some take an escape route just like Tevar did and I am sure you will vouch that he was shown having immense love and concern for Kulfi throughout their journey and he went out of his limits to give her a better life. But one truth and everything got topsy turvy within a few hours ! Thas life - my dear !!

I have nothing against adopted children. I am not against Amayra I am against her tactics because its not that shez all clean and has no brains and only acts as a puppet in the hands of her cunning mother. 

I think you have not been watching this series since beginnning. Had it been, how could you forget the way Amayra keeps using Kulfi every now and then for her own sake and to get through her stubborn wishes. How can you forget she googled and made Kulfi swallow the air balloon to destroy her voice. How can you forget she paired with her cunning nani to ghost scare Kulfi and almost lead her to fall from the terrace. How can you forget she printed false posters and got them pasted across the city to get Kulfi any random Father. Then she contacted that man and sent Kulfi away with that unknown man risking her life, her girlhood, her very existence. That man was jus a lost dad but he could have been a child abuser, a flesh trader and kulfi could have ended up at a place which would surely give shivers to any Parent or any sensible person, to even think of !! When Kulfi joined school, Amayra made all efforts and played all tantrums to get her thrown out.  These are major instances wherein Lovely was not at all aware of what Amayra is thinking or doing except the school thing. But there are many small little instances where Kulfi has shown all the concern in this world for Amayra and has gone out of her way to make her comfortable or to fulfill her stupid and selfish demands but Amayra, very conveniently uses Kulfi as and when she wants and then takes a 360 degree turn when her selfish motive is done and starts scheming with her mother once again to kick Kulfi out of their lives !! So convenient right and NOT SO INNOCENT... Please accept this fact !!

Kids these days are very smart. If you have mentioned my son let me tell you i dont treat him as a kid. i am a single mother and I have raised him very differently. I treat him as an individual. He calls himself the "Man of my House" and proves every bit of it !! And he surprises me daily with things and thoughts which i can hardly believe a 6 year old can imagine or inculcate in his mind. And believe you me - There are 1000 of things which I have not taught him. Its his mind, his vision, his manner of receiving the world...which includes both positives (which I applaud) as well as negatives (which I suggest him to change) 

I only shared my views that Lovely has gone this far because of Sikka's obsession with Amayra and that nobody in the family has ever made Lovely realise that she has been doing wrong and nothing but wrong since beginning. That is the reason why even after making all mistakes she keeps threatening everyone and has now ended up risking her own "Princess" life. I am sure when this "Princess" has all the brains in this world to keep googling before making plans to destroy her and all the brains to tell her "Dada" whats wrong whats right and what he should or shouldnt do then she must be having brains to act in the same way with her Selfish and Psycho Mother. All this while, she has been observing very closely how Kulfi has always sacrificed herself for these women' sake and how her mother has been constantly using her and crossing all her limits. Following your parents is fine but one cant be intelligent enough for one thing and totally foolish for other things.

Anyways its a serial and we are here to enjoy it ! Lets not forget that and move ahead.. God bless u

She's hitting us as if she knows us personally she has shifted from a show to real life to real people we have problems with the characters the story and not the actors...
we are not happy with the story and how these kids are shown because we do have kids who at this tender age were never  a planner...they are innocent...because they rely on the mother not like Amyrah who helped her mother she knows Kulfi is her step sis still...this is what we were discussing but this member is not happy and trying to teach us all here.

Amyrah is not an innocent girl she's a big time liar she acted several times to fool Kulfi...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Lovely to commit SUICIDE in Star Plus' Kulfi Kumarr Bajewala

MUMBAI: Star Plus' Kulfi Kumar Bajewala is bringing to its viewers an interesting track in the episodes ahead.

As seen in the promo so far, Lovely is seen threatening Kulfi about how her own father, Sikander will throw her out of the house. On the other hand, Amyra gets cured but Sikander does not acknowledge leaving Kulfi.

Soon Lovely will ask Amyra to consume the same drugs once again so that Sikander feels sympathetic towards them and leaves Kulfi. However, her master plan will fail and she will decide to commit suicide.

STILL SIKANDER WILL NOT GIVE HER TO THE POLICE WHAT'S HE WAITING FOR???
THAT HER KILLER RANI SAHIBA KILLS ONE OF THE GIRL?????
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago