Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
wots going on here. Why is everyone angry at shrenu...wot has she done
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailanchi

wots going on here. Why is everyone angry at shrenu...wot has she done

Milanchi (don't know your name)... Every one have different reasons that they are not happy with Shrenu...
1. She is focussing on IB girl gang rather than her career - my main reason of being not happy with her..
Her annoying posts now a days focusing on the gang
2. Rumours of her dating with suhail (if that's true ppl are not happy of her lies about her relation ship status all these days and also not happy about the person she chose)
3.  Promoting unworthy talent (ppl are calling her hypocrite as she slammed the cricketers and the same her proMoting bikini babes video)
4. The thing I am hating the most is she giving importance to the people who are mocking her... Be it SC or NM or KJ or Mansi... 
5. Rumours about her being the parallel lead (though nobody has any idea about the show)

Ppl can add more if any...
Edited by subbuappu - 5 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What happened guys?
After reading all your comments I think u guys should relax and stop giving attention to her Insta posts and personal life.
U can't be goody goody in showbiz.
Waiting for her next show.
I don't care what she posts on Insta or whom she dates.
We all love shrenu the actress,not the person.
Edited by kala16 - 5 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kala16

What happened guys?

After reading all your comments I think u guys should relax and stop giving attention to her Insta posts and personal life.
U can't be goody goody in showbiz.
Waiting for her next show.
I don't care what she posts on Insta or whom she dates.
We all love shrenu the actress,not the person.

yes we should .And all will. But problem is that most here loved her more than an actress because most felt she is a genuine girl with out pretense.  😳

Shrenu should also stop preaching sanskar, ranting my fans know me jaap and  buttering fan calling jaans😑.

Now she has a average actress image who live behind a facade.🀒

Actually ppl wont be having problem if she was always like thatπŸ˜†

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 5 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

yes we should .And all will. But problem is that most here loved her more than an actress because most felt she is a genuine girl with out pretense.  😳

Shrenu should also stop preaching sanskar, ranting my fans know me jaap and  buttering fan calling jaans😑.

Now she has a average actress image who live behind a facade.🀒

Actually ppl wont be having problem if she was always like thatπŸ˜†

Shrenu is not an average actress. I have only seen her as Gauri, and based on that alone, I can say that she is much better than a lot of other actresses. 

She is a really good actress. 

I am happy. I always liked Gauri more than Shrenu. So, it doesn't affect me at all. 

I want her to do more projects to explore her talent, thats why I was unhappy about her staying in IB after Bareilly track got over. 

As for fakeness, everybody is fake. Everybody. Nobody is saint here. πŸ˜†

It is the fans fault if they believe what happens onscreen or interviews. 

Kunal was playing Omkara, a feminist, but his interviews are all misogyny. πŸ˜† Personal life mein he turned out opposite. πŸ˜†

Surbhi Chandna has also never come out in open about her relationship with Karan. We just know from her insta posts. 

I don't like Suhail at all. And I don't think Shrenu's parents will either. They are letting her do whatever she wants in Mumbai, but soon it will all end. And they will marry her off to a rich NRI. They have a strong control over her. πŸ˜†

Log apni life mein khush nahi hai, toh celebs ki life mein problems nikalte hain. πŸ˜†

Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Shrenu is not an average actress. I have only seen her as Gauri, and based on that alone, I can say that she is much better than a lot of other actresses. 

She is a really good actress. 

I am happy. I always liked Gauri more than Shrenu. So, it doesn't affect me at all. 

I want her to do more projects to explore her talent, thats why I was unhappy about her staying in IB after Bareilly track got over. 

As for fakeness, everybody is fake. Everybody. Nobody is saint here.  πŸ˜†

It is the fans fault if they believe what happens onscreen or interviews. 

Kunal was playing Omkara, a feminist, but his interviews are all misogyny. πŸ˜† Personal life mein he turned out opposite. πŸ˜†

Surbhi Chandna has also never come out in open about her relationship with Karan. We just know from her insta posts. 

I don't like Suhail at all. And I don't think Shrenu's parents will either. They are letting her do whatever she wants in Mumbai, but soon it will all end. And they will marry her off to a rich NRI. They have a strong control over her. πŸ˜†

Log apni life mein khush nahi hai, toh celebs ki life mein problems nikalte hain. πŸ˜†

Yup ,
shrenu is a really good actress.

Agree,
 it's fans fault, we  believe  a celeb so easily them.

About Kunal , no comment.

About surbhi, she never said  that Karan is only friend or like that , as much as I know.

About shrenu, 
Yup , most of fans adore shrenu as a person,  not only for her character. 

As a  Fans  specially me can't digest the fact that she is the one who slammed those cricketers and after so me days she is  promoting same thing...
About suhail, she can choose anyone for herself, it's her life her choice.

About her lies, if u can't loyal to your fans ,then don't say that your fans are  like family for u .

Fans are happy with their life that's why they want to spend time specially on a celeb...
...it's completely my pov.

About fans ,
 They will be sad for some times ... but They will be move on...
Edited by Moumina - 5 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I didnt measured shrenu in terms of tallent. I ranted about how she behaves. She is tallented ie y i still liked Gauri n is tagging along her during dbo. πŸ˜† 
In case of kunal i loved Omkara more than kunal and i loved shrenu more than Gauri.
And about SC  she never preaches anything.πŸ˜†

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 5 years ago
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I didnt measured shrenu in terms of tallent. I ranted about how she behaves. She is tallented ie y i still liked Gauri n is tagging along her during dbo.πŸ˜† 

In case of kunal i loved Omkara more than kunal and i loved shrenu more than Gauri.

yes. that's why more fans are hurt. 
Moumina thumbnail

I didnt measured shrenu in terms of tallent. I ranted about how she behaves. She is tallented ie y i still liked Gauri n is tagging along her during dbo. πŸ˜† 

And about SC  she never preaches anything.πŸ˜†

Agree  ,
I like her for personality not for her acting.
For me ,if I can't connect with the actors, then I couldn't connect with the character also , that's why I never like srk
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Apart from the cricketers thing, where I actually commented on her insta that it was hypocrite. 

Where did she preach anything?πŸ˜†

Interviewers asked her about marriage and she said she will marry a/c to her parents choice. And that will happen. She is a Gujju after all. πŸ˜†

Interviewers asked her about God, and she said that she believes, and I think she does, because you need conviction to play Gauri like that. 

Aur kya preach kiya. πŸ˜†

She always thanks her fans, wishes them birthday when they tag her. 

Ab aur kya kare? 
Fans jisse bole usse shaadi kar le? Fans ne keh diya break friendship with Mansi, toh tod de? 

Next fans bolenge jump off a cliff toh she should do that also? πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

I don't like Mansi or Suhail, but I have no control over her choices. So, I don't break my head over it.