Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Okay just one thing...

I don't dislike Kunal because he kept his relationship a secret and all that.

I dislike him, because of his comments on women, and how he thinks only his wife respects elders and rest of "today's women" do not. πŸ˜† His statements on women were totally misogynistic. πŸ€’

WRT to Shrenu. Guys chill, her parents won't allow. She over-protected by them, they still come to her sets every month, even though she is 29 years old. Very few actors parents do that. She is a laadli beti, kuch nahi hoga golmaal tension mat lo. 

end mein she will get married to some Gujju businessman of her parents choosing and settle in the states. πŸ˜†
SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

most importantly, she slammed those cricketers for same reason, really😑

Yes, that I disliked. It was hypocrite. 
janainni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Okay just one thing...

I dislike him, because of his comments on women, and how he thinks only his wife respects elders and rest of "today's women" do not.  πŸ˜† His statements on women were totally misogynistic. πŸ€’

WRT to Shrenu. Guys chill, her parents won't allow. She over-protected by them, they still come to her sets every month, even though she is 29 years old. Very few actors parents do that. She is a laadli beti, kuch nahi hoga golmaal tension mat lo. 

end mein she will get married to some Gujju businessman of her parents choosing and settle in the states. πŸ˜†

πŸ‘

Exactly Ananya what you wrote wrt Shrenu. I think that guy just freeloads on the IB gang or wants more recogonition as all three girls are.popular esp wrt Shrenu's popularity

But I just hated that song and it's picturization. And yes I believe that he's no great talent that these people should promote.
SRKisLove thumbnail

I saw the Bizasia article on Shrenu's "quintessential" bahu role. 

I think Shrenu is going to play strict matriarch kinda role. You know like Dadi in Balika Vadhu. 

She'll some scary bhaabhi who holds her family in place. 

Moumina thumbnail

Okay just one thing...

I dislike him, because of his comments on women, and how he thinks only his wife respects elders and rest of "today's women" do not.  πŸ˜† His statements on women were totally misogynistic. πŸ€’

About Kunal, not only lies, but  there many more reason to dislike him... don't want discuss...

About shrenu, thinking same...so want to believe her now...till anything confirm.

Edited by Moumina - 5 years ago
Moumina thumbnail

I saw the Bizasia article on Shrenu's "quintessential" bahu role. 

I think Shrenu is going to play strict matriarch kinda role. You know like Dadi in Balika Vadhu. 

She'll some scary bhaabhi who holds her family in place. 

Not only bizasia ,so many verified website gave same articles
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Perfect Bahu πŸ˜²
Wasn't she the lead antagonist 
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ab is laki ko kaun batayega ki groupfies post na kiya kare... Nobody apart from her give a damn to this group enough to post it on their walls.. girls some one clearly mention her to Not post others pic on her wall... I kNow it's her account and she can do whatever she want to do. My only concern is post others pics also only if they care enough for you... Nobody apart from Mansi posts the group pics then why should she proMote this unwanted things??! Thought she got fans are expecting from her but I guess she still didn't get that
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking her love for ib girls are way too much specially stupid Mansi

On top of that her stupidity of stupid horrible singer b going ga ga over him by all these stupids

Fans made her n same fan can deject her

About her upcoming show , she can be bahu / Bhabhi if it's good people will watch nahi to going back to archive

Struggler musician can launch her after that

I m not angry but very dissapoibted

But who cares her life her choice n I can move to another actor / actress

Shr should stop talking about how family girl she is , how conservative she is , coming from orthodox everything looks fake

everything look jhooth now , she has changed thanks to her bad company Specially Mansi , unfollowed Shrenu so I do not have to hear sanskari talk anymore Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
Moumina thumbnail
My friend said me that she replied one fan who talked about Mansi like don't cross ur limit ...is it True??any idea...