Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Even though i rant here(because its an open  fprum) never msges her nor cmnt . Its her life her decesions ðŸ˜†.yes who r we to control her.
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well I like actors because of their acting. Their job is to act and choose good roles. 

We go certain doctors because they do good treatment and not because who they are married to in their personal life. ðŸ˜† or whether they are vegetarian or not. 

Shrenu is not a politician that we need to take her preaching seriously. 

Yes, as a celeb she has some responsibility thats why I called her hypocrite when she posted that music video. 

But she also asks people to donate for cancer charity. So, she does her responsibility sometimes. 

Baaki truth and lies, every celeb is lying to some extent. Uska kuch nahi ho sakta. 

Moumina thumbnail
I never messaged her for something, because I never expect anything from her other than loyalty , and it's definitely my fault to believe her.
For me,  if I am not ok with that then i will move ...never going to complain to her or message her.
I know their are some fans who want to control their life and u can't hurt your loyal fans for those.

Just wanted to wish her good luck for her new show, at least she should get what she deserves.
Edited by Moumina - 5 years ago
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Even though i rant here(because its an open  fprum) never msges her nor cmnt . Its her life her decesions  😆.yes who r we to control her.

yes... me too... I liked the acting first and then went on to dig more about her and her previous roles and read more and started to wish good for her... Infact I started posting in her AT... I guess apart from her ATs and couple of posts I never posted anything elase in this forum too..  I just rant over here as its open forum and neither I want to control her. its her life and she can do whatever she want.. my only concern for her is her neglection towards her career. atleatst that's what I felt. its not about her insta post or her SM accounts. its just I feel like SMs are kinda portfolio for your personal or professional life. I don't understand where this groupbaazi stands over? May be family coz definitely its not professional anymore as they are no more part of the show. why she neglects her portfolio? definitely SM is not the mirror of your work if you are not active on it but yes it becomes one when you become active. the other actors are choosy and posts only the things that are benefit for them then why Shrenu posts the groupbaazi stuff.. neither the fans are happy with that nor the anti fans... Anti fans just make an issue of that saying that she is trying to get more likes using the others names.. now that even doesn't seem the case. the number of likes for those speaks for it.

I just wish her good luck and hope she will get all the success with the show and definitely few awards that will shut atleaSt few mouths who just scale the talents based based on awards solely based on voting
Edited by subbuappu - 5 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No point messaging her but I finally left one last polite msg as a Fan

Bad company will ruin her Bacha Khucha goody goody reputation 😆

Surbhi hosted the party n she idid not even bother to post 😆

Mansi is an attention seeker , Neha n Shrenu has badly fallen for that but they r not kids

Anyways good luck to her super. Bahu ka role 😆 hope show does well n she get back to busy schedule away from these wannabe .. only think I m disliking about Shrenu is her fakeness , she was never like that n now she has learnt to use or trick her fan but most of her die hard fans have unfollowed her , she is not anymore next door sweet honest girl

She can date whoever she wants who cares she can hang around with whoever she wants it's her choice but she should stop acting like sanskari family values calling fans Jaans , using them etc etc , she begged same fans n her celeb fans to promote tthat talentless singer n his horrible video

I am not a fan os Surbhi but atjeast she does not preach anyone n she is what she is n very open about her man

Fans made Shrenu what she is now ( ofcourse her talent too n hardwork too ) , simple is that

I have known her as an actress followed her shows it's been 7 yrs, she is very talented actress but I liked her personality too she used to come across genuine simple sweet n honest but everything has changed n she looks fake b she started using fans also n when she realises there is something wrong , she posts solo pics by calling the fans Jaan to distract them , I do not like this cakculative Shrenu :( that's it Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
RikaraRocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well nobody remains the same throughout their life. Situations and the Environment changes a person.
It actually depends on us if we want to change or not.

When i did my college in chennai  i had a lot of NRI friends from US, Malaysia studying .
All of them party every sat night, stay at some place and come back to hostel on sunday Morning.

But all of them were academically bright and smart and also helpful to ppl. i have seen few of them going to slums and orphanages to help needy. 

So partying doesnt mean they are bad. 

Shrenu has been spending 2yrs with Mansi , so its obvious they would be best friends/family
 by now. Some of us here even thought they are FRIENDSHIP GOALS ðŸ˜†
and like how we sometimes forget our school friends and college friends when we meet new ones in office as the time goes maybe shrenu will get new ones too. but God knows how good they will be ðŸ˜†

I feel in Shrenu's case, everything started changing from DBO, she started getting paid well - ofcourse cos she is a good actress
then she was paid the same amount in IB where she dint even get good screenspace, she stayed back cos of the payment she had been getting and waited till Gul herself decided to finish off GKS.

For this show also i heard her dad and her manager was not happy with her payment first.

So money can always bring in some change too is what i feel.

Suhail was her friend even b4 IB. who knows they must have good friends since then and this only came out after his bikini video ðŸ˜†

I sometimes feel Shrenu is acting like a wannabe now, 
Maybe this industry needs to be like this. maybe it changes the character too.
I was not happy with the Ahmedabad pic to be honest. Even my mom and sis were kinda shocked. Gujju ppl are kinda conservative.
Well who are we to say anything?
A good Saree pic would also have gotten her that top no 1 position by her fans.
its her choice. we are jus her fans.

All the actors know they cant live without fans so buttering the fans is common ðŸ˜†

We cant judge shrenu only with her insta posts, her account & her posts - her life. 

for fans she has to work in good shows, that is definitely her responsibility towards us.

but her personal choices is hers we have no right to judge or say what she should do and what she shouldnt.

Im not sure of what role Shrenu is gonna play now- parallel lead or supporting character or whatever . but i hope the best for her ðŸ˜³

Edited by RikaraRocks - 5 years ago
Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

No point messaging her but I finally left one last polite msg as a Fan

Bad company will ruin her Bacha Khucha goody goody reputation 😆

Surbhi hosted the party n she idid not even bother to post 😆

Mansi is an attention seeker , Neha n Shrenu has badly fallen for that but they r not kids

Anyways good luck to her super. Bahu ka role 😆 hope show does well n she get back to busy schedule away from these wannabe .. only think I m disliking about Shrenu is her fakeness , she was never like that n now she has learnt to use or trick her fan but most of her die hard fans have unfollowed her , she is not anymore next door sweet honest girl

She can date whoever she wants who cares she can hang around with whoever she wants it's her choice but she should stop acting like sanskari family values calling fans Jaans , using them etc etc , she begged same fans n her celeb fans to promote tthat talentless singer n his horrible video

I am not a fan os Surbhi but atjeast she does not preach anyone n she is what she is n very open about her man

Fans made Shrenu what she is now ( ofcourse her talent too n hardwork too ) , simple is that

I have known her as an actress followed her shows it's been 7 yrs, she is very talented actress but I liked her personality too she used to come across genuine simple sweet n honest but everything has changed n she looks fake b she started using fans also n when she realises there is something wrong , she posts solo pics by calling the fans Jaan to distract them , I do not like this cakculative Shrenu :( that's it

Saw your comment , I guess she read that but didn't reply you or liked...
Did she blocked you?
Edited by Moumina - 5 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

Saw your comment , I guess she read that but didn't reply you or liked...
Did she blocked you?

No Idea.. Even if she does who cares ðŸ˜³

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Apart from the cricketers thing, where I actually commented on her insta that it was hypocrite. 

Where did she preach anything?😆

Interviewers asked her about marriage and she said she will marry a/c to her parents choice. And that will happen. She is a Gujju after all. ðŸ˜†

Interviewers asked her about God, and she said that she believes, and I think she does, because you need conviction to play Gauri like that. 

Aur kya preach kiya. ðŸ˜†

She always thanks her fans, wishes them birthday when they tag her. 

Ab aur kya kare? 
Fans jisse bole usse shaadi kar le? Fans ne keh diya break friendship with Mansi, toh tod de? 

Next fans bolenge jump off a cliff toh she should do that also? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜•

I don't like Mansi or Suhail, but I have no control over her choices. So, I don't break my head over it. 

Ananya I get ur point .

Person should not be fake ..I find her very fake now simple is that.may be i am judging her bit too much but.this is not the same shrenu i used to know ..I like her as an actress but i liked her more as a person and she proved me wrong ðŸ˜†

Rahi baat personal life ki .I really do not give a damn about who she dates or marry , its not my business yes it can be dissapointing but its okay ..My poing is stop acting like Sanskari Girl if you are not ...Just behave the way you are ...

Change is good ..and Good change is very good ..But i do not see either of them from her at the moment ..yes i am dissapointed to see this calculative shrenu who uses fans for unwated promotion

Rahi baat show ki.. yes i want her show to do well and hope she get good surrounding n good people 

Last thing she should not preach ...Hate that too ...But Hope Uske Samjah aaye aur  realise kare ki jisko woh dost bolti hai -they r not actually real friends ..
Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Cr- Insta 

Star Bharat is soon coming up with a new show titled Meri Biwi Ka Sasural featuring Zain Imam, Shrenu Parikh and Tanvi Dogra in lead roles. Ishaan Singh Manhas, Tina Philip and Vidhaan Sharma will be seen in supporting roles. Meri Biwi Ka Sasural will be another light hearted family drama after Pyaar Ke Papad on Star Bharat. Zain and Tanvi will be playing a married couple, while Vidhaan Sharma will be playing their little son, the only connecting link between them. Shrenu will be seen in a negative character for the first time. Zain Imam rose to fame with Star Plus' Naamkarann. Tina Philip is remembered as Aastha as Ek Aastha Aisi Bhi, which also aired on Star Plus. Tanvi Dogra is currently seen in Star Bharat's Jiji Maa. Shrenu Parikh was much appreciated in her stint as Gauri Oberoi in Star Plus' on going hit show Ishqbaaz. The plot of Zain's new show revolves around Zain and his Sasural/wife's family.😆 

Zain's fans will be soon receiving the surprise when the promo goes on air. The title is interesting and catches the attention. The amazing combination of stars will make this upcoming show a real hit. 

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago