Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Yep I will. 
sarahgul thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Ch 3

Bella's reaction to having kids was ADORABLE!! Like so cute!! The way you especially wrote that part in italics was just too good. It made me feel like conversation happened at a very fast pace. 

Meera being a bit of a surprise... Well well well... πŸ˜‰ How awkward Mahir must have felt telling Bella about their exploits... β˜ΊοΈ

But Bella took the news of having not one but two kids really well. I can't even imagine what she must have gone through when she found out that she has managed to forget her kids. And how understanding Mahir is being. 

Mahir is the best dad in the world! To manage two kids while dealing with his own pain and uncertainties is just too good. 

Love the way you have explored Bella and Mahir's equation here. It's just so comfortable. Despite her not remembering anything she is looking to him for support when she doesn't remember anything. That underlying trust is so touching. 

I am loving the pace of this story. Neither too slow nor too fast. Keep it up and

UPDATE SOON!! πŸ˜†

Ash baba... Thanku for your lovely Review. πŸ€—
 Yess i wanted an awkward tension betweem them.. Meera being a surprise.. would be fun I thought. πŸ˜† 

Always wanted to see Mahir as a good and responsible dad.. πŸ˜³ Bela will soon fall for that.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aww i am happy you could feel that underlying trust that Bela have for Mahir..😳 

Update soon.. yaar you know i am going through a bad break up.. kaisi dost hai tuh.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Just kidding... I will soon update the next chap.. πŸ˜‰
Edited by sarahgul - 5 years ago
fortitudeoth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

I am commenting here so that i remember to start this tomorrow :)

We are still waiting Maria 🀣
fortitudeoth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi buddy πŸ€—

You never fail to make me speechless with your chapters πŸ‘

Everything was written so perfectly and so beautifully. One thing I will never stop loving about your scenes is that it is always natural. Nothing is ever forced.

I was smiling the entire time Bella was with her kids. She was perfect. Her mother instinct was there. It didn't even seem like she had lost her memory

It seems Behir were up to many things before their marriage πŸ˜‰. 5 hour naps is too funny 🀣.

The whole chapter was too cute and adorable. You're so talented and each chapter gets better and better.

Update SOON! I'm going to read this chapter again now 😳. I will PM Maria to remind her that she is missing out on this amazing story

Edit: I need more scenes with Bella and her kids 😭 Edited by fortitudeoth - 5 years ago
Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to read more of it. Update soon! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahgul

Ash baba... Thanku for your lovely Review.  πŸ€—
 Yess i wanted an awkward tension betweem them.. Meera being a surprise.. would be fun I thought. πŸ˜† 

Always wanted to see Mahir as a good and responsible dad.. πŸ˜³ Bela will soon fall for that.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aww i am happy you could feel that underlying trust that Bela have for Mahir..😳 

Update soon.. yaar you know i am going through a bad break up.. kaisi dost hai tuh.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Just kidding... I will soon update the next chap.. πŸ˜‰

Only one bit if advice SRah. Snap out of it. Your Mahir is closer to the real one. You need to go on dates with more often. πŸ˜‰
sarahgul thumbnail

Originally posted by: fortitudeoth

Hi buddy πŸ€—

You never fail to make me speechless with your chapters πŸ‘

Everything was written so perfectly and so beautifully. One thing I will never stop loving about your scenes is that it is always natural. Nothing is ever forced.

I was smiling the entire time Bella was with her kids. She was perfect. Her mother instinct was there. It didn't even seem like she had lost her memory

It seems Behir were up to many things before their marriage πŸ˜‰. 5 hour naps is too funny 🀣.

The whole chapter was too cute and adorable. You're so talented and each chapter gets better and better.

Update SOON! I'm going to read this chapter again now 😳. I will PM Maria to remind her that she is missing out on this amazing story

Edit: I need more scenes with Bella and her kids 😭

awww buddyy thankuu πŸ€— 

Thanks for always supporting me... πŸ€— Oh yaa behir were upto lots of things.. that i can't tell .. above 18 stuff..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohh yess I will update soon... I am slowly getting over my break up.. πŸ˜­ 

Claire is back to promote.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Thanku again for your sweet review my buddy. πŸ˜‰
Edited by sarahgul - 5 years ago
sarahgul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monali5

I want to read more of it. Update soon! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.

Yes i will soon update it.. πŸ˜‰
sarahgul thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Only one bit if advice SRah. Snap out of it. Your Mahir is closer to the real one. You need to go on dates with more often. πŸ˜‰ 

awww ASH.. True.. πŸ€—

After my KT Trauma.. I will try to go out on a date again. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahgul

Yes i will soon update it..  πŸ˜‰

Love that Signature πŸ˜‰