Rajaji | Manikarnika | Kangana | Pratibha Singh Baghel & Ravi M

Posted: 5 years ago

This song is just ❤️... shot during her directorial supervision.

She looks so gorgeous. The scene where she plays with sword is pure magic.

She really looked good with Jisshu

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w5WP3FJb6g[/YOUTUBE]
Posted: 5 years ago
❤️
Kangu has never looked this good!

Imagineme
Can you pls confirm if kangu and Basu movie Imali still happening

If ii am correct gangster was also directed by Basu

I loved his barfi, metro , Jj

Pls say yes that they are working and make sure Kangu don't screw it up pls
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by briahna


❤️
Kangu has never looked this good!

Imagineme
Can you pls confirm if kangu and Basu movie Imali still happening

If ii am correct gangster was also directed by Basu

I loved his barfi, metro , Jj

Pls say yes that they are working and make sure Kangu don't screw it up pls


Yes. Basuji confirmed too... He has to release his current movie in Sept. After that it will probably start filming. Raj is the hero. 2020 release.

For second half of the year, Kangana has Aswhiny Iyer's ... hold your breath... PANGA😆
Posted: 5 years ago
I like this song 
Never listened to it closely coz I was busy watching the scenes but it's really good

Also never realized that they had good chemistry. 

Gangadar Rao is known to be a king who was a lover of arts and had the biggest library collection.

Thank you for posting the song
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by ImagineMe





Yes. Basuji confirmed too... He has to release his current movie in Sept. After that it will probably start filming. Raj is the hero. 2020 release.

For second half of the year, Kangana has Aswhiny Iyer's ... hold your breath... PANGA😆


Thanks friend
Hey keeping fingers crossed kangu grabs aonthe NA

And friend can pls pray for my another crazy artist ga ga to win best actress award fir star is born , she made the nominations




Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by briahna




Thanks friend
Hey keeping fingers crossed kangu grabs aonthe NA

And friend can pls pray for my another crazy artist ga ga to win best actress award fir star is born , she made the nominations






Fingers crossed.

Ek Oscar to pakka hai for  Shahahhahalllooowww. 

Will pray for actress trophy too... but Close is a lock after her Golden Globe and SAG win. That acting legend is long overdue too and has the buzz. 😳

Let's see
Posted: 5 years ago
I liked that all the songs barring Dankila goes with a narrative, it moves along with the story. 
I guess they had so much to show even in the songs.



Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by tina59


I liked that all the songs barring Dankila goes with a narrative, it moves along with the story. 
I guess they had so much to show even in the songs.




Yes... agreed. The songs even though they come in quick succession... are mainly montages. She likes that style.
Posted: 5 years ago
This song is very beautifully captured! ... There's obvious chemistry between the King and Queen ... Loved both their attires ... Kangana looks fab in the movie fosho! ... So does Rajaji .. who's the actor playing the king? .. He commands respect and stature! ... I can't wait to watch this movie on bigger screen! ... Vfx doesn't look so bad here ... I really have to watch it to know if vfx really as crappy as mentioned in reviews!

On another note, must have been extremely gut-wrenching for Laxmibai to witness her husband die ..  
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic


This song is very beautifully captured! ... There's obvious chemistry between the King and Queen ... Loved both their attires ... Kangana looks fab in the movie fosho! ... So does Rajaji .. who's the actor playing the king? .. He commands respect and stature! ... I can't wait to watch this movie on bigger screen! ... Vfx doesn't look so bad here ... I really have to watch it to know if vfx really as crappy as mentioned in reviews!

On another note, must have been extremely gut-wrenching for Laxmibai to witness her husband die ..  

Bangali actor Jisshu... was in Piku opposite Deepika


VFX is adequate for budget. Don't go expecting Avengers quality. 😆 

Even Padmaavat and 2.0 VFX was panned, when they had a lot more budget at disposal.

You'll enjoy the movie. Watched it twice already.




Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Kangana simping for Ash again

pencil Lord_Voldemort   stackexchange 4   eye 448

Lord_Voldemort 4 448 11 days ago sharaban
Kangana at it again

pencil Agni_Jytsona   stackexchange 20   eye 1125

Agni_Jytsona 20 1125 18 days ago RaniPreityAish
Vanga's reply to Kangana

pencil TorinoPasta   stackexchange 21   eye 1144

TorinoPasta 21 1144 19 days ago MiVida_Messi
When Kangana called Vikrant Massey a cockroach

pencil JackSparrowcraz   stackexchange 3   eye 239

JackSparrowcraz 3 239 20 days ago sharaban
Kangana dissing Animal (Waiting for Vanga to reply)

pencil NoraSM   stackexchange 30   eye 2112

NoraSM 30 2112 24 days ago rckRadhe

Topic Info

8 Participants 18 Replies 1038Views

Topic started by ImagineMe

Last replied by Pirated_Fun

loader
loader
up-open TOP