Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice that they have sorted out the deer shot here, or rather it looks okay due to small phone screen. IMAX screen mein toh I could only see a pixelated deer.🤢😆
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

This song is very beautifully captured! ... There's obvious chemistry between the King and Queen ... Loved both their attires ... Kangana looks fab in the movie fosho! ... So does Rajaji .. who's the actor playing the king? .. He commands respect and stature! ... I can't wait to watch this movie on bigger screen! ... Vfx doesn't look so bad here ... I really have to watch it to know if vfx really as crappy as mentioned in reviews!

On another note, must have been extremely gut-wrenching for Laxmibai to witness her husband die ..  

I guess Its difficult for me to explain 

You wont  get an over dramatic war movie, instead its slow gentle but powerful movie capturing important moments of her life and journey. 

Thats what I liked about the movie

I think more than husband, her child's death was gut wrenching...

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

Bangali actor Jisshu... was in Piku opposite Deepika

VFX is adequate for budget. Don't go expecting Avengers quality. 😆 

Even Padmaavat and 2.0 VFX was panned, when they had a lot more budget at disposal.

You'll enjoy the movie. Watched it twice already.

Ofc I am not expecting HW-eque VFX ...nor the kind in Padmavat (since their budget was twice as much, forget Padma even Bahubali had very video game-ish look to it on many occasions) ...   but the way this movie is panned for bad VFX I thought it must have been a lot worse than what I saw in the songs and trailer! .. 
This weekend is booked for movie watching ... 😃
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Tell me something.. Was Rani Laxmibai's husband not keen on azadi? Did she first have to convince her husband that they had to get rid of angrez? 😕 And then after his death, lead the battalion?
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I guess Its difficult for me to explain 

You wont  get an over dramatic war movie, instead its slow gentle but powerful movie capturing important moments of her life and journey. 

Thats what I liked about the movie

I think more than husband, her child's death was gut wrenching...

I prefer that better Tina ... I am not an action junkie nor do I like OTT melodrama ... trailer gave me an OTT vibe where everything seemed blown out of proportion! .. But if it's more on the line of what you said, I'll enjoy it even more .. 😃

I am not looking forward to any deaths in the movie .. 😭
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Tell me something.. Was Rani Laxmibai's husband not keen on azadi? Did she first have to convince her husband that they had to get rid of angrez? 😕 And then after his death, lead the battalion?

well you need to read the story of rani Lakshmi Bai

King was a learned man and jhansi was peaceful with british taking care of affairs of Jhansi

problem arrived when their child died and they needed an heir esp when the king was ill.

Thats when all started

As per history, Rani too was in good terms with the british until problems started creeping up between the two 

Its an interesting read actually. Though Rani fought for Jhansi, it cannot be denied that she was at one point very supportive of the British 

But the movie does not show that aspect ofcourse
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tina59

well you need to read the story of rani Lakshmi Bai

King was a learned man and jhansi was peaceful with british taking care of affairs of Jhansi

problem arrived when their child died and they needed an heir esp when the king was ill.

Thats when all started

As per history, Rani too was in good terms with the british until problems started creeping up between the two 

Its an interesting read actually. Though Rani fought for Jhansi, it cannot be denied that she was at one point very supportive of the British 

But the movie does not show that aspect ofcourse

I know this aspect already.. But Jhansi ki rani show is coming on TV and the promos had me confused.. I was like hain, ye kab hua😕
pallavi25 thumbnail

Wow, Jishu-Kangana chemistry is off the charts! 😲
Kangu is looking sooo beautiful and Jishu looks so handsome .❤️
The sets and costumes are also gorgeous and tastefully done, not too lavish but just perfect for the time period and befitting the royalty of Jhansi 👍🏼.
I hope Jishu and Kangu do another movie soon in the near future, maybe directed by a Bengali director this time. 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jishu did a good job in the film and looked the part . He has been doing some good work in Bengali films as well . They have really good chemistry and he is all praises for her as an artist .