Why I Think We May Be Headed for a LEAP!?!

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today the episode, which normally drags like a slug, was so fast-paced that I had trouble keeping up with it. In the course of 20 short minutes so many things happened:

1. Spineless Sikka grew back his spine, possibly as a side-effect of being defibrillated repeatedly with the shock paddles, and gave Lonely Lovely the big boot. He was not even worried that Adamant Amyra is angry. He knew that in time she would come around.

2. SIkka proudly and decisively chose Kind Kulfi and told Lovely that he would choose Kulfi to the end of his days.

3. Brainless Bebe and Manipulative Mahender set the balls of a Sikka re-marriage in motion. Garrulous Gunjan supplied the prospective bride in the form of Nautanki Nimrat. Really what is wrong with all three of them? Cant they leave the man alone? The divorce has barely come through but they are in a rush to get him married again? Crazy coots, all of them.

4. Kufli took to Nautanki Nimrat like a fish to water and tried to convince Sikka that he should marry this lady.

For all these reasons, I think we might well be headed for a leap. The CVs appear to be in a rush to close this track, after dragging everything for months together.

Finally will someone tell Sikka that Kulfi is his daughter? What excuse do Bebe, Gunjan, or Mahendar have to keep the truth from him? Lovely is out of the picture so she will not threaten to commit suicide, and there is no chance of Sikka disowning Amayra as he has accepted both girls as his own.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nesubi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want to see more of kulfi sikandar ...and their real father daughter bond
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Well said! 
I think the writers completely forgot the reason for not letting sikka know the truth.  I just hope nimrat should not get to know this truth before him. . Coz in that case,  it ll be the same drama. 

This girl expecting him to spend time with her and make kulfi cry n all that. . I'm fed up of the melo drama. . And c'mon,  he's married twice and these people are hell bent on getting him married to such a young girl. . Can't they think of it.. 

Finally,  I don't think the leap will work as most of the audience is here only for the kids and the father - daughter bond.   

Let's see how it goes.. 
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
From railway track to heart attack track to kulfis khudke wish thopne wala nature to today's epi everything looked so unreal forced ajeeb😕 it looks like next week nautanki nimrat ka chapter close n uske next week leap 
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hats off to u for ur trust on CVs! ðŸ˜Š
I think they are just going for the track of new nimrat being exposed and lovely having to put up with kulfi. Good development though. I think it may take some more time to go to leap. Pls don't expect much. Living with Lovely even Gill family turned into sadists not informing their father about his daughter.
Edited by laxmi9 - 5 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Iam surprised this young girl has such obsession over sikka the mess. I wud run away from him. She is just wasting her time. It looks so unreal.
aimf thumbnail
@ All Thanks for the comments

@ laxmi Yes, you are correct. The girl is obsessed.
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This new Nimrat is no less than Lovely. She is shedding tears here n there but when Kulfi said she will make Paneer Parantha for Sikandar, this Nimrat gave her such cunning and jealous n Lovely type looks. 
So if the CVs show any track of Sikandar with this new Nimrat, in a while she will turn into Lovely no 2 and woudl prove to be another vamp in Kulfi's life as all she wants right now is Sikandar thats it !
aimf thumbnail
@mintisara

Good point. It gives me the chills to think of Kulfi undergoing more heartache with Nautanki Nimrat. It is unclear if New Nimrat knows whether Kulfi is Sikka's daughter. If she comes to know this, it will give her further leverage to manipulate Kulfi to gain Sikka's love.

O dear me, where is this headed?
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't think there will be a leap so soon...CVs will not give us that. They are not that merciful to us. 😆
 Most probably Lovely will create more drama such as alumni money, custody of Amyra...till exposing Amyra is not Sikka's daughter and to save Amyra from the ID issue Sikka will once again accept Lovely's demand like always and his spineless family( mom+bro) will make sure Sikka and Kulfi get more tortured.

I am not against Nimrat2. She is childish and sometimes doesn't look normal...but she loves Sikka so much that if she knows about Nimrat one she might start pretend like original Nimrat . I prefer her more than Lovely.
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago