Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@ aimf . 
After yesterday's episode I can see why you think they are heading for a leap . It was rushed and fast . I  thinks writers  were on speed boat . Whatever the reason was it was rushed episode .

Heaven return x 3 Kulfi  , new Shikka avtar , will suffer more with Lovely's melodrama . Divorce dama , court drama , crying and screening all trp grabers . They will expose Amyras truth to kulfi and Amyra . Don't forget Amyras suffering and missing Dada .

Before leap they need to bring back Tevar and claim Amyra . They need to stop sending Kulfi to heaven , no kidnapping or memory loss tracks , Dadi needs to face reality and tell Shikka about Kulfi,last few episode  Mahender is improving.

I am not sure if new Nimrat is bad . She is childish fan . Shikka should not get marry again and  concentrate on Kulfi .

All of a sudden No school for the girls , Shikander is not singing .they are only concentrating on Rona dhona and trips to heven for detox and back to earth . Very funny and not realistic .
Heema22 thumbnail
[QUOTE=jhalak7]I don't think there will be a leap so soon...CVs will not give us that. They are not that merciful to us. 😆
 Most probably Lovely will create more drama such as alumni money, custody of Amyra...till exposing Amyra is not Sikka's daughter and to save Amyra from the ID issue Sikka will once again accept Lovely's demand like always and his spineless family( mom+bro) will make sure Sikka and Kulfi get more tortured.

I am not against Nimrat2. She is childish and sometimes doesn't look normal...but she loves Sikka so much that if she knows about Nimrat one she might start pretend like original Nimrat . I prefer her more than Lovely.
[/QUOT
I agree with your opinion . Its not time for leap yet . TRPs are going down . Lovely and shikkas love story did not  work and they lost there top 10 ranking . Now they will go after spicy divorce drama . 
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

This new Nimrat is no less than Lovely. She is shedding tears here n there but when Kulfi said she will make Paneer Parantha for Sikandar, this Nimrat gave her such cunning and jealous n Lovely type looks. 

So if the CVs show any track of Sikandar with this new Nimrat, in a while she will turn into Lovely no 2 and woudl prove to be another vamp in Kulfi's life as all she wants right now is Sikandar thats it !

I think new Nimtrat is just " divani " she is a obsess fan and doesn't understand anything about reality . She loves his music and him . She knows Kulfi is very close to Sikander . Hope they don't make her another lovely. It will be stupid mistake . 
monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sikka's family should concentrate on telling Sikka that Kulfi is his very own flesh and blood,  his love Nimrit's daughter. . .his own daughter. .. Instead of getting him married. 
He has a right to know. 

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Heema

Nice to see you here. Yes I too hope that there is no leap and that Tevar comes back only if for a cameo. Amyra not being Sikka's daughter, I think, will be made public either by Tevar himself or someone else other than Sikka. Then the irony of who really is Daada-Daaku will hopefully dawn on Amyra.

Yes Sikka-Lovely love story was a big fail, because they had not set up their relationship to be that way right from the start. They wasted 3 weeks on that before changing track.

I hope that someone tells Sikka soon about Kulfi. Om shanti

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
if leap is on the way then its definitely a good news ... can happily say good bye to this serial