Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I am not a Ranveer fan at all, but I am enjoying everything that is coming out for Gully Boy. 
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Had to go away and was afk for a few hrs. Just relistened and it's still hitting me straight to the heart, makes me shed a tear- for the people that live a hard life, for all the inequalities and suffering... for the mother loving her child... Certain things stick with me for whatever reason.. this seems to be one of them that's special.

Oh and   the video is over 3.2 mil views- considering it's hip hop and underground scene, and  not one of the 'main' songs.. I'd say it's doing pretty weell in less than 24 hours.
 And everyone is loving it in the written press!

Edited to add: BIG Thank You @lwrimaforever for  posting the translated lyrics.
 Awesome and hard hitting lyrics. Wow 

Image result for Doori song gully boy

You're Welcome😃
Thanks😳
It's crossed 4.3 Million Views now with 147K Likes. Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVE THIS!  Ranveer is just killing this soundtrack!👏😳
These Reactions ❤️Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yepp .. love how people appreciate this song.
 Also - update😳- I still shed a tear when listening to this  (and I am a happy person, lol). Dunno why this song affects me so much. Especially towards the end when Ranveer talks about  mothers and his eyes mist over.

I see others have also liked that part a lot!
At 5.5 Million views now with over 182K likes😃
Seeing the comments section full of praise for Ranveer is making me all emotional😭
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Yepp .. love how people appreciate this song.
 Also - update😳- I still shed a tear when listening to this  (and I am a happy person, lol). Dunno why this song affects me so much. Especially towards the end when Ranveer talks about  mothers and his eyes mist over.

I see others have also liked that part a lot!

I really think the visuals make the song even more emotional.  The look in Ranveer's eyes, it really seems like he is going to burst into tears. Ranveer's acting combined with the other people in this video is just so incredible and intense, I don't know how you can watch it and not feel something.  JMO.
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HZAnita

I really think the visuals make the song even more emotional.  The look in Ranveer's eyes, it really seems like he is going to burst into tears. Ranveer's acting combined with the other people in this video is just so incredible and intense, I don't know how you can watch it and not feel something.  JMO.

The visual are certainly impactful.
  And yes I also thought he'd  also cry cry there ( There's a scene in the trailer where he is shedding a tear  whilst talking to his dad in prison  ).
 And by the way.. it is still afefcting me. *shrugs*  Maybe it's  just a great combo of music and visuals.
Edited by MoonOrchid - 5 years ago