Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Image result for Doori music from gully boy screenshots

Related image
and the transition from one shot to another.. then the old man...😭
And then this girl..playing with her rag ball...

Uff ..  Everything is  so well put together.
MoonOrchid thumbnail

And just saying .. it wasn't just me getting teary eyed.
 Look:
https://www.peepingmoon.com/bollywood/entertainment-news/gully-boy-song-doori-this-powerful-track-about-city-slums-ft-ranveer-singh-will-leave-you-teary-eyed-203071/

😭
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ranveer Singh stirs your soul with his expressive eyes. #Doori crooned by actor Ranveer Singh and he is undoubtedly brilliant in enacting the right emotion and striking the right chord amongst the audience in the song. - News World India #GullyBoy

Ranveer Singh's latest track #Doori is poignant, realistic take on socio-economic disparities. Towards the end of the rap, the actor is teary-eyed, as he renders (lyrics) with restraint and simplicity. - Firstpost #GullyBoy

Crooned by none other than the actor himself #Doori is a realistic take on society laced with powerful lyrics by Javed Akhtar & Divine that showcases the struggles of life. Ranveer has once again impressed with his rapping skills. - India. com #GullyBoy

#Doori: A searing rap about the class divide in Ranveer Singh's Mumbai 

Every once in a while Hindi cinema produces a music album that hits you with a knockout punch. Zoya Akhtar's #GullyBoy seems to be filled with such compositions. - Cinestaan

Ek duniya me do duniya 
Ujala ek andhera
Ek sethji aur ek chela 

This is the anger of the underdog, left simmering through the years, erupting through his poetry. The song ups the ante against the establishment with its fiery lyrics. - Cinestaan #Doori #GullyBoy

Ranveer controls and channels his exuberant energy for this rap. The actor's flow & control of the verses are admirable, but it is his emphasis on the right points that make the impact. With Divine providing backing vocals, the combination is hypnotic.- Cinestaan #Doori #GullyBoy

Gully Boy's #Doori Lives Through Ranveer Singh's Magic. Doori, unlike its predecessors, is not a celebration of homegrown rap. It will compel you to think. Rapped by Ranveer Singh, it is a hard-hitting truth about the dichotomies in the world we live - NDTV

Credit-Murad Ka Cafe (@ranveercafe69) Twitter.
Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago
Ashok Kumar offered a glimpse of it the 1960s. Many dabbled in it intermittently. But with Gully Boy starring Ranveer Singh, rap and hip-hop may have finally found their due in Bollywood.

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 This song apt for azadi song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PZ9mqL6zjI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Bazigar - 5 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail

^^Thanks fopr posting all those reviews @lwrimaforever👏

So impressed.
 Still cannot stop watching those images (look what I found)
Related image
MoonOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bazigar

This song apt for azadi song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PZ9mqL6zjI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Everyone seems to love Azadi.
 maybe they shoot a clip for it too- fingers crossed.

Can I just say - every single song in Gully Boy is so very poignant !
 And Ranveer lives  the scenes- he is that  boy from the gully .. the starting rapper...ufff..
 Doori .. though.. this is  gone right in my heart. I am  still listening !
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
goosebumps! the song, Ranveer's voice, the video, the emotion in Ranveer's eyes, all of it makes me feel so much emotion, well done to the whole team for this! this is wat true rap is, talking about the hard hitting reality that people go through everyday Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
It's crossed 1.5 Million views with 111K likes. Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago
Farah22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love it!!! Ranveer is  amazing in this song. His eyes are so expressive. You can tell he feels what he is rapping 😳