Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

daadi make geet agree to move farmhouse with maan n for daadi's respect geet agree.

geet's decision of moing out shock her family 

hope maan will heel geet's wounds n pull her out of depression

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Owsome update dear

Feeling very bad for geet every person in her family just want to advice her but not even litsen her wish what she want

That's good at least she open to her Hart to in front of her family and told them to broken in her Soul and her family and maan realize their mistake

Watting to maan and geet talk

Pls update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 29 

Emotional Update

Dadima talking to Geet telling her that she had told Maan

to take Geet to the farmhouse

its obvious Geet would think once again Maan is forced to

allow Geet to be around him 

Geet knows that Maan is in love with someone else and his change

towards her must be because of Dadima 

as Geet believes that Maan hates her

Maan on the other hand standing up for Geet before her family

I feel its great because he is still her husband though he never 

took care of Geet but outside the marriage yes he should be able 

to stand up for her and now he knows she is the one he fell in love with

so he will do everything to make Geet comfortable and he will start giving her

attention and respect 

and this will again confuse Geet because at the moment its not wise that

Maan speaks to Geet about his feelings she will not believe him 

and even Shanti Ma is worried if Maan will be able to understand Geet

and her deep pain 

I'm glad that Geet finally talks and let her family know what they have been doing to her

taahir004 thumbnail

An Interesting Precap 

Geet telling Maan she knows the rules 

she is making Maan know just how difficult 

it will be to trust him 

waiting to see how Maan will handle the talks and the situation

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wonderful update...thanks for update...when geet wanted to stop maan to leave HH with her but stop to receive Dadima's call and Shantima started talking about her health which geet told about her wellness but asked her to look after dadima as per Dr. Nisha's instructions and called maan to look after her  but when dadima told her to leave HH and stay in their FH with Maan which shocked her as to remember  maan's wired behaviour in KM so denied it but dadima forced her as  not only  maan himself told it but also promised not to ill behave with her... geet finally accepted dadima's request to live in their FH with maan... geet experienced from childhood Whatever she did good or bad People always had something negative to say none family members with her as Family supposed to help family and not disheartened it.. loved to know geet cleared her feelings to family and she had same opinion about  maan...she did not have idea about maan who had same thoughts which he explained her family and with her only... very well described it... nice precap as maan experienced geet's ruthless behaviour with him.. excited to know how maan heel her wounded heart with his love..continue soon but take your own time di...!!

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hey..how are you? Thank you for your lovely comments dearie 🀗

Well it's me.who has been slow. If at all I could update regularly, you wouldn't have felt the pace at which the story is moving. Sorry about that. I just couldn't help it. 🥺

Yes...the farmhouse will definitely be a turning point. Please bare with me. Wish me luck 🀗

I m fine yes may be due to delayed updates it felt so 

Hope u get free time so that u could update ur stories more regularly

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 29..

Interesting. 

Geet is worried for dadimaa's health. 

She is so disturbed emotionally as every relationship in her life has only given her pain n hurt. 

She agreed to move to farmhouse with maan, just for dadimaa's sake taking it as her order. 

Shanti maa was worried for geet. She is sceptical about geet n maan moving in the farmhouse. She wants geet's happiness. 

Dadimaa assurres her that everything will get back to normal soon. 

Geet tells her decision of moving out to her family. 

She in few words made them all realize what she felt with around them n how their decisions were always imposed on her. 

Maan is feeling more guilty about it. 

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update...

Loved it...

Hopefully Geet MU clear soon...

Looking forward their stay in farmhouse...

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

More and more geets words make Maan realize how badly he treated her the past year. He really has his work cut out for him.  How is he ever going to get her out of it and trust him that he has always loved her but never looked at her to grealiaw how stupid he was 

geet so hurt by everyone — dadi indirectly by pushing her to go and live within maan in the farmhouse 

Her past life 

Shanthi ma love her for protecting geet and loving her and talking to Savita I against maan

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for updating dearie. Loved it...Every since Maan bucked up and is taking care of Geet's matters...I really love it. The best part is Geet giving it back to all of them straight! Oh i love that so much. I am so eager to see her reach the farmhouse and for Maan to take good care of her....And also to confess his love for her....They are going to the very place where he fell in love with her at first sight. So I am so excited to see them there...And I want to see Geet's reaction...But what I am waiting for most is Maan's sincere confession....And for them to start their life anew.....