Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Will read this soon 

chauhan1796 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Maan was really worried for her and Ridzzy too was shocked after seeing her lying unconscious . This incident bring back to her mind the fight between Geet and Ahana and she shares the same with Maan who was shocked after knowing about this side of Geet and how she can go to any extent if someone talk wrong about her near and dear ones

Waiting for next

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Maan is worried about Geet 

Also he is hurt seeing her in this situation 

As he daily got something about her 

Ridhima is also worried about her 

Update soon 

jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very nice

Ridgy told maan every thing which happen

In past between

Geet and ahana

Thanks for update

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A truly super awesome update dearie. And such an insight into Geet's feelings and nature. I really wish I was there to thrash that Ahana & Sasha! They deserve it & so much more. Truly! I wish that Maan would punish Sasha terribly! But I am happy that Maan found her and that now he is there with her by her side. And Ridzy is there who could shed so much of light into Geet. Maan should take this opportunity to bring Geet away to his farmhouse so that he can be with Geet and he can talk his heart out to her. Explain all that had gone wrong due to his ignorance and stupidity...That all this while he loved only her and her only...A wonderful opportunity for them to clear all their misunderstandings, sort things out and truly start afresh their relationship...That is what both of them needs. I hope this happens with the help of Ridzy...Pls pls pls....And Geet needs to be away from that horrible house of her family where that horrid aunt & her chamchis are taunting...and given the conservative society of theirs people are always imposing on Geet...Maan should set all of them straight and take their class...He should tell them what he as a husband wants for Geet and bring her away so that all these people will know where they stand...Darji and Geet's parents will perfectly understand and respect Maan's views and stand. And I hope that Maan gets Geet's parents to shift to his farmhouse and not live in that environment too...Because that woman keeps taunting them too...

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome Update

One more aspect of Geet,s nature revealed by Ridzy to Maan and Maan getting more guilty , Geet,s only treatment is Maan,s love and pampering , once she will get this everything will be fine in Geet,s life , eagerly waiting for that day 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maan is very much shocked knowing how hyper sensitive geet is with her family can't take a word against them n thinking he has to know more about his wife geet 

hahajaja thumbnail

Nice update. Geet is so possessive of her dear ones. Although her reaction was scary but thereโ€™s a lot more to her. 

Waiting for next. Update soon.

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for updating...things are getting quite complex here with psychological triggers and stuff...geet is one hell of a phenomenal women...waiting to read the next update

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Geet is the one who canโ€™t bear any word against her family, Maan hurt so much and to an extent..

I hope Maan open up in front of Ridzy, and Ridzy may help Maan, he need to love and care Geet but firstly he have to make up her for all the misunderstandings... awesome update dear