💖MG SS O RE PIYA #2 - LINK FOR THREAD #3 ADDED - Page 34

Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update. Geet is unconscious and Maan Ridzy both panicked. They called doctor too and she was stunned seeing her so pale. Ridzy shared a past incident where Geet reacts hyper when her old friend pin points her family and same happened in office. But I dont think it's a problem. She is sensitive so it's not a problem. She just need Maan's love and care that's it and she will be same happy girl like before. She doesn't need medical help. Hope now they talk and sort their issues...

Sorry for late comment....

Part 21 

Awesome and very Surprising Chapter 

Maan is shocked at Geet's condition and tries to bring her back 

while he tells Ridz to call a doctor 

two years ago Geet had an outburst with Ahana and that is because she pointed 

fingers at Geet's family and now Maan realizes that her outburst with Sasha 

was because she pointed fingers at Geet's husband and family 

Geet been sensitive actually falls into a shell and yes Maan has a lot to learn about his wife 

Wonderful updates. Wonderful progress of story. You are too good in describing things. When you was writing Geetika, I thought you are a tamilian. Now in this story you are describing punjabi rituals so good that I thought you as a punjabi girl. Relationship between Maan and Geet is progressing so well. You are not rushing things. Earlier it was Geet who was suffering and now both are suffering. 

Waiting for next part.

Originally posted by kabslocks

Wonderful updates. Wonderful progress of story. You are too good in describing things. When you was writing Geetika, I thought you are a tamilian. Now in this story you are describing punjabi rituals so good that I thought you as a punjabi girl. Relationship between Maan and Geet is progressing so well. You are not rushing things. Earlier it was Geet who was suffering and now both are suffering. 

Waiting for next part.

Oh Ghosh...That was a bigg bigg complement dearie๐Ÿค—. I am really honored.

Yes..I am a tamilian with Partial North Indian background but not Punjabi though. Also, I lived in  Bangalore so, like Geetika, I had a mix of friends whom I would interact in Kannada, Tamil, Hindi...and also I moved to a convent school in Bangalore where it was 100% English and that strengthened my English too.

Above all this, thank you for the understanding that you have for how the story is progressing..Some of the readers want them to patch up soon but they have got into a stage where Geet was suffering, to that matter Maan's restlessness also made him suffer this one year...and now they have found each other and they both are suffering.. Their actual confrontation will take few more parts and then slowly and steadily they will lead a happy life...that's a promise from me. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by taahir004

Part 21 

Awesome and very Surprising Chapter 

Maan is shocked at Geet's condition and tries to bring her back 

while he tells Ridz to call a doctor 

two years ago Geet had an outburst with Ahana and that is because she pointed 

fingers at Geet's family and now Maan realizes that her outburst with Sasha 

was because she pointed fingers at Geet's husband and family 

Geet been sensitive actually falls into a shell and yes Maan has a lot to learn about his wife 

Oh..thank you so much Taahir... I really love to read your comments..๐Ÿค—

By the way, I am already following you on Wattpad. Please have a check when you have time.

Originally posted by Gurti_Maaneet

Awesome update. Geet is unconscious and Maan Ridzy both panicked. They called doctor too and she was stunned seeing her so pale. Ridzy shared a past incident where Geet reacts hyper when her old friend pin points her family and same happened in office. But I dont think it's a problem. She is sensitive so it's not a problem. She just need Maan's love and care that's it and she will be same happy girl like before. She doesn't need medical help. Hope now they talk and sort their issues...

Sorry for late comment....

Oh..Thanks dearie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You are right...its just that Geet is sensitive and as Dr. Saritha too decided in the past that she will not involve Geet into psychological consulting unnecessarily. But yes she has gone thro so many emotional challenges... Ofcourse she needs Maan's love and care but she doesnt trust that she would be blessed with these for ever...

YES...their confrontation is few parts away...will make it happen in  the best possible way that I can do. ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by indiegirl

Hi, nice update... good to see the values instilled in Geet and her friends... she gave good lesson to Ahana and not got carried away to do bad things... it was good that she is possessive of her family... she is a very self respecting girl and does not run away from her beliefs... Maan is discovering so many things about her now... her health, her nature... etc... hopefully he will be able to make her trust him and keep her happy...thanks

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments dearie...yes..a big challenge in front of Maan but he will get it done in his own way and stay rest assured about it ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by GeetMeet

Nice update dear maan is tense seeing Geet unconsciousness Ridhima calls dr. While dr. Is checking Geet Ridzi revel what Geet going through as she is very sensitive about her family if any one degraded it or pinpoint about it she becomes hyper 

Thanks for your understanding with regard to the story track and for the lovely comments ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by soni-zee

Geet is the one who canโ€™t bear any word against her family, Maan hurt so much and to an extent..

I hope Maan open up in front of Ridzy, and Ridzy may help Maan, he need to love and care Geet but firstly he have to make up her for all the misunderstandings... awesome update dear 

Thank You for your amazing comments and encouraging words dear...๐Ÿค—

Special thanks to boost my energy on Wattpad. I may take a break but will never stop writing now. Thanks dearie. ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by Vaidhumom

Oh..Thanks dearie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You are right...its just that Geet is sensitive and as Dr. Saritha too decided in the past that she will not involve Geet into psychological consulting unnecessarily. But yes she has gone thro so many emotional challenges... Ofcourse she needs Maan's love and care but she doesnt trust that she would be blessed with these for ever...

YES...their confrontation is few parts away...will make it happen in  the best possible way that I can do. ๐Ÿค—

Exactly my point dear. She had trust issues as she is very sensitive. And once they open their heart to each other I think their problem get solved.... Hope to see them talking soon...