Ramz e Ishq(GEO)Mikaal Zulfiqar, Hiba Bukhari, Gohar Rasheed, Faryal M

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello everybody. 😊

Hip:

Exclusive: Faryal Mehmood and Gohar Rasheed to star in 7th Sky Entertainment's next
Exclusive: Faryal Mehmood and Gohar Rasheed to star in 7th Sky Entertainment's next

"Gohar was the one who got me my first play, so this is very special to me," shares Faryal 
SAIRA KHAN PUBLISHED ABOUT 18 HOURS AGO

The first time we took notice of Faryal Mehmood was in the Khalil ur Rehman Qamar's play Laal Ishqwhich showed what an immensely talented actress she was. With her ability to mold herself in every character she decides to take on, Faryal is definitely someone to look out for this year.

We're currently loving her in Baba Janiand Babban Khala Ki Betiyaan and are also looking forward to seeing her on the big screen in Senti aur Mental. The talented actress is also making waves with her character in the Wajahat Rauf web series, Enaaya and has recently signed a new play with non other than Gohar Rasheed.

So wanting to get a few details we contacted Faryal and below is what she was able to share with us at the moment,

"The play is being directed by Siraj ul Haq and is being produced by 7th Sky Entertainment."

Read : Faryal Mehmood & Imran Ashraf Share Amazing Chemistry In Teasers Of 'Siskiyan'

Faryal also revealed that Mikaal Zulfiqar will also be on board and she'll be paired opposite Gohar.

"Gohar was the one who got me my first play , so this is very special to me," said Faryal speaking of her off screen friend with whom she's intent on sharing a good on screen chemistry as well.

Adding further, Faryal said, "I love his work and just as I suspected the chemistry is off the hook! We have been friends for five years since I came to Pakistan from New York and he was the one friend who always believed in me . I love him to bits."

With us loving the close bond they share, we are sure that this will help them to portray their characters on screen with perfection and with Siraj being the director we have a feeling that this will become a drama which we will be watching weekly for sure.

Edited by awida - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
why is mikaal doing this show :S
awida thumbnail
I am happy Mikaal is coming back with 2 dramas, I don't mind if they are crap..just want him to keep doing dramas, and not stop because of movies.
awida thumbnail
bts:
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mikal's last gd shw was Mohabbat Sitaaron ?
Tum mere kya ho was also gd bt story bakwas tha later

awida thumbnail
I loved Mikaal in Alif Allah Aur Insan and De Ijazat. 
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awi moi like him in TMK, bt she was bakwas

Yet to watch another shw of him
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for me he stole the show in khasara 
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irfana15

for me he stole the show in khasara 

oh yes. Khasara was double dhamaal for me , Mikaal and Junaid stole my heart!
awida thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

presentic the romantic Rayyan: