Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishathebest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: aishu007

Awesome updates Prisha loved both the updates.. I loved how Madhu said that she can never reciprocate Rishi's feelings because she loves Rk I know it though she won't admit it wow!! Rishbala met again & my guess was right Rk acted that day as if he didn't remember her but then why did he do so? & I feel something bothering Rk by the way you described Rk's attire now tired puffy eyes & with grown beard does he also has feelings for Madhu? I feel so though I don't like Rk roaming around with some bi**hes like Madhu saw in the lift I like his honesty he was always honest about what he wanted but yaar I not at all like him doing like this he is Madhu's lol I not at all like woman near Rk except Madhu you know possessiveness for my babies 😉 Loved Rishbala's bantering in lift Rk is still naughty around Madhu ahem ahem they are staying in same floor ooohhh I'm imagining something something 😉 but I don't know what is gonna happen since Madhu is so stubborn but still she loves Rk so the situation is unpredictable anything can happen 😆 Would love to see more Rishbala moments.. Waiting for the next part.. It's gonna be tough to wait for 1 week I know I'm greedy but I love this story so much so plz update soon.. 

I love you😆. Ur comment has left me with the widest smile n believe me, I can't wait to get more such reviews from u. I'm tempted to update further asap. So happy that u r liking all these scenes n my version of Rishbala. Won't stall u fr long n I promise to show up with the next update in coming 2 days. Tysm❤️ Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
prishathebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: harini06

Awesome update
loved it
their second meet also not an pleasant one,
Rk is honest and straight forwarded guy,
both staying in the same floor,what did he said when she walked out,
continue soon
thanks for the update

Glad u liked it. I'm so happy getting so much love for my FF. Tysm dear❤️
prishathebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: annukumari007

Awesome update dear..

Loved it
Continue soon

Tysm love. I'll try to give the next update soon.❤️
prishathebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya2010

Awesome updates.

Loved them.
Rishbala meetings are not striking a right chord at present for them but I am sure everything is going to be fine soon.
Waiting to know what surprise Madhu's birthday is going to bring.
Thanks for the PM dear.

So happy to read your comment. Yes they have been arguing a lot but soon the story will progress n u'll get to see a change in their relationship dynamic. Tysm. Keep reading❤️
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
waiting for the update
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Plz update na.. i so love this story 😳😳
prishathebest thumbnail
Sorry for the late update. I had been occupied with cllg work so couldn't make time for this. I promise I'll make sure to give at least one update per week. Thanks for the support n love.
❤️
Chapter 9 The blue dress

It was almost past 1 in the night when I got back to my room. Trish n Deepali were already sleeping on the bed n they left the whole couch for me to spread on. How generous of them! I took the extra blanket n pillow n laid on the couch. After some tossing n twisting, I finally found a comfortable pose. Now all I have to do is try to stick to it, n wait for sleep to takeover. Pheww! 
              What a day it had been, I recalled. Got up early to pack my stuff, day long road trip to reach here n then the whole scene with Rishi n Trish whom bdw, I  still have to figure out how to act around. N  finally to top it all, I met HIM! Honestly I had anticipated before that I'll see him someday. Not that I wanted to, of course, why would I? But because he's something famous n looking at the way he is going with his career, it wouldn't be long before, when in order to avoid seeing his face, turning TV off won't be enough. It would require me to literally turn into a Sanyasi n leave for Himalayas. So I had come to accept this fact. But seeing him n meeting him r 2 completely different cases. When today I found him standing in front of me "SAKSHAAT", it totally blew me away. N could the situation been any more weird? I was trapped in a lift with him n his make out buddy! I mean, I really need to have a word with the genius writing these scenes. We got in an argument as expected, because he was being a jerk n somehow I ended up nursing that Bimbo when she got sick while he stared on standing as far as he could. I smiled remembering the look on his face. It was funny to see how horrified he was when he found her in that hideous state. So much that he literally begged me to save him from the trouble. I wonder what would he had done if I had refused to help him. No doubt he would had straightly dumped her, then n there, n never turned to look back. He is that shallow n pathetic. INSENSITIVE N INCONSIDERATE LOSER! I scowl as I think about him n then realize how foolish I'm to do so. Thinking about him. Why on Earth I can't keep him out of my head? Damn!
             Next day we went for local sight-seeing n explored the place. It was so much fun roaming n goofing around with these crazy people. I did get a chance to apologize to Rishi n Trish for my behavior n just like that, it was all sorted. 
           We were returning back to the hotel after our final shopping. I didn't intend to shop so much but then, I wasn't left with any other option. Mukund had informed us earlier today that we received invitation for a party tonight in our hotel. It's their silver jubilee celebration party n all their guests are invited. Since we didn't carry any formal party outfits cause hello, we r in Goa, so had to buy some. N I was pretty happy with the dress I got. Actually it was a gift from these guys but it was of my choice. It was a beautiful, dark blue, off shoulder gown. Simple, elegant n classy! Just like my taste. "U should buy the other one. U looked so sexy in it". Deepali had tried to convince me when we were in the store but I would never go for that skin-tight short dress which she had suggested. It was very short n revealing n I was so embarrassed that I didn't even stepped out of the changing room after trying it. "No thanks. But I think I'll go with this one". I had politely declined.
             And I was very proud of my choice when I wore that dress to the party. I felt so beautiful n the compliments I received just made my heart swell with joy. For a moment, I wondered whether he would be here in the party. All the guest got an invite so he might have gotten one too. What will he say when he'll see me this way? I scanned around the room to see if he was present but couldn't spot him anywhere. Of course, he'll be with some dumb chick getting his "business done. I shook my head n tried not to think about him. Its not like I want him to see me, do I?
                   "Ohh...God!" Rishi had literally choked on his drink when he first saw me that way. "U look...exquisite! I've no words to describe how heavenly gorgeous u r looking right now." He complimented looking completely dazzled by my appearance. I would have been elated on receiving that response but somehow knowing the fact that he has feelings for me, it just felt so awkward. I smiled nervously n quickly looked away, not wanting to offend him. Deepali too praised my look n I told her, "see, I knew better". "Obviously this dress is good", she defended in response, "but what I meant was that u should have chosen to go different this time. U know, bold, daring n spunky! Come on, U r going to embark on ur 20's, the most glorious years of ur life. Don't u want to do something audacious n completely unusual?" she asked excitedly. I rolled my eyes. "I would rather prefer staying  the old school!" LITTLE DID I KNOW...
              The party host asked for our attention as he went on to give his welcome speech. "...Thank u again for joining us on our special day. Now lets welcome our chief guest for tonight with applauses. Yes ladies brace yourselves as here comes the sensational heartthrob..." Oh no, not him again! "n the rising Bollywood star, the super talented" plz don't be him, plz don't be him,  I kept praying "Rishabh Kundra!!!!!" DAMNIT!
           The crowd broke into a loud cheer. Everyone whipped themselves into a frenzy as they waited for him to come on stage. He got into the center, looking all clean n groomed just like I saw him that day in my college event. He was wearing a formal suit n had matched it with a dark blue tie, similar to my dress' colour. N again I was left in awe of his super good looks, his out-of-the-world charming smile n his bewitching dark brown eyes. If only he wasn't this perfect! I sighed. 
            The host called for music n urged everyone to move to the dance floor. N then came the surprise for the night. Earlier as we entered the hall we were asked to right our names on a chit n drop in the box kept. I guessed it was some kind of lucky draw, but didn't give it much thought. "So it's time to choose ur partners for the dance. But hold on ladies, I have a surprise for you!" His eyes sparked with excitement n he went on further. "Remember dropping ur names in that box. Well one of u lucky lady will get to..." He paused trying to create a build up. "Dance with none other than Rishabh Kundra" He shouted with zeal n was responded with equal enthusiasm. "Now Sir can u let us know who is that fortunate one?" The man of the hour picked a chit from the box n read the name.
          His lips curled into his classic smirk as he turned up to look at the audience. There was pin drop silence all around n all eyes were glued on him. He took the mike in his hand and said, "..I would like to say this..." He climbed down the stage n continued as he moved towards the people in front of him. "...Never in my life I met a girl so beautiful n enchanting that I couldn't believe that she's for real..." He kept moving ahead n the spotlight never left him. "...whose eyes sparkle brighter than all the stars combined..." people were giving him way n eagerly watching him stride further n deeper in the crowd. "...the enchantress who has held me captive from the moment my eyes saw her today..." Everyone followed his eyes as it become obvious who he was approaching. "...I would want to ask this angelic beauty with all the decency n admiration my heart holds ..."
        He halted n kneeled in front of me raising his other hand to me. The spotlight was on us. All eyes were on us. Boring his passionate eyes into mine, his intense, husky voice asked, 

"...Can I have this dance with u?"
So guys how did u like this update. I'm not that very satisfied by this update but I wrote it this way in an attempt to increase the exhilaration for the scenes coming ahead. Wait till u see what I plan for the rest of her Bday night.
 Tysm for the support n drop down ur views. Let me know what u think Madhu's answer will be?
Spoiler: loads of Rishbala scenes coming up!
❤️
Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
prishathebest thumbnail
Another update! 😃 I couldn't resist myself from writing this one n posting it.😛 I'm so eager to know ur reactions. 🤗Read on..

Chapter 10: Hand in hand

~"I would love to say that u make me weak in the knees but to be quite upfront and completely truthful, u make my body forget it has knees at all!~

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know how to react. Hell I even didn't know if this was happening in real or was I dreaming about him again? But I knew this for sure that none of my dreams could ever be this phenomenal. The moment I realized that he was approaching me, I had gone all nervous n shaky. I didn't want to create a scene there. I didn't knew how I'll handle it. Plus suddenly I would be the center of attention in that huge hall n I'll sure enough end up with a nervous breakdown. But the moment I heard those words in his husky, intoxicating voice, I went all numb. 
            My brain didn't knew where I was or how many people were looking at me. All I heard was his words, seeping deeper n deeper into me, causing me to loose even the last strands of comprehensibility I had in my head. All the doubts, all the inhibitions n all my fears were fading away as I kept staring in those enchanting eyes. His words felt so real Too real to be real! The sane voice in me, though was overpowered by all the euphoria I was flooding with, tried to rationalize n bring me back. It tried to remind me that how its just his thing, playing with words n using his charm. He employs them on every other girl. He has even used this on me before. But this time his magic was too strong to resist. Cause he might have done this many times before. He might have met n preyed upon millions like me before. But to me, this has happened for the first time. He was the first one. N he'll always be the ONLY ONE!
                I used to wonder whether u could really ever feel time stop like they described in those romantic novels. Could your brain process millions of thoughts in a fraction of second like they show in those movies? Could ur heart skip a beat, could you ever forget to breathe? N in that very moment, when I saw him kneel in front of me n offer his hand, I got all my answers! 
               My hand went into his on it's own n my eyes never blinked, fearing that this perfect dream, my craziest imagination, his dubious game, destiny's meanest prank or whatever it was, might shatter. He rose up to stand on his feet n pulled me to the centre of the room. My mind had been turned off long back n my body just followed his lead. He halted n came to stand in front of me. Suddenly I heard a soft music play n unfortunately, my trance was broken. 
            All the things I had blocked before came to me at once. I saw people around hooting n screaming loudly. I saw that we were in the spotlight n the music was playing in the background. I realized we were expected to dance together. Him n me. No, no, no! I panicked. The sane part in me rose up suddenly. I shouldn't do this, it began arguing. He took a step towards me n I raised my hand stopping him from doing so. I was tensed, n I felt terrified. He narrowed his brow questioning my sudden change of reaction. Finally I brought myself to ask him the first question that came to my mind n the only justification my sane part demanded, 
"Why will I do this?"
                His eyes looked at me intently and a small smile played on his lips. His one arm snaked around my lower back n a chill ran down my spine as he pulled me closer to him. "Because it's not just me who wants it", he replied looking straight into my eyes, our breaths mixing n our heartbeats syncing. He moved his other hand, grazing his fingers along my shoulder down to my hand leaving goosebumps all the way. N he brought his face near my ears to whisper in the most deep n husky voice, "U WANT THIS TOO!"
               ("Aankho me Teri"  song plays in the background)

The lyrics of the song started n we moved along it's rhythm. My one hand rested on his shoulder n the other held his. We were dancing in a slow pace. Our eyes transfixed n my mind was trying to register every single detail about his perfectly gorgeous face. He pushed me a little only to pull me back, circling his hands around my waist. I could feel his breath on my bare shoulders as I swayed along. There was no battle left between sane n in insane part in me. It had all blended in one n I was no more enchanted. I felt awake. He twisted me, raising our hands n whirling me around. I was aware about everything. I was aware of his hands caressing my back as he pulled me again to face him n the way my body rejoiced with his touch. I could feel his breath mingling with mine n sense the havoc his intense gaze look was causing in me. I was conscious about everything, all of it. But this time, I wanted this to happen. All of me wanted to experience this. No confusion, no trouble. I just wanted to live this moment n for once forget everything else that existed. Just him n me, dancing hand in hand.
               We danced for a while, completely lost into each other. Lastly he hauled me to him, my hands encircling his neck n he leaned on me as we come to end it with an RK pose. Everyone applauded to our little performance. I straightened to stand on my knees n let go off his arms. Immediately, my heart ached at the loss of his touch. I smiled at him n turned around to walk away. The magical moment had finally ended.
                 I was sitting in a corner watching everyone dance n swing. The music was now upgraded to the party songs n everyone were dancing their heart out. Trish had come to call me to join them but I had politely declined. I just wanted to sit alone n savour the best evening I ever had. My phone rang in my purse n I found, it was a call from my little brother. I swiped to answer but the music was too loud to understand what he was saying. So I cut the call n rushed out. 
            Once I was out in open, I began to redial. To my shock, I found that he had given me 15 missed calls before. I started brain-storming what could have been the reason. There was this little voice in me that guessed something's bad. I gulped that doubt n quickly dialled him. He answered on the first ring itself. "Hello Didi!" He sounded frantic n I was getting desperate to know the reason. "Haan Harsh, say what's the matter? Is everything all right?" "Didi...Ma... she.." He sobbed n the sinking feeling in me elaborated. Something's majorly wrong. "Yes tell me. What happened to Ma. Is she fine? Oh God! Just tell me Harsh." I was panicking with all the dreadful possibilities playing in my mind.
           "Didi, she...she left!" He said n couldn't stop his tears anymore. "Dad n her had a fight. Not like the usual one. It...it turned ugly n...n they said very bad n hurtful things to each other. I tried listening to them from behind my room's door. They were shouting n screaming. N...n suddenly it all stopped. I came out n saw him sitting alone with his head resting in his hands. He was weeping. I asked him where Ma was n he said she...she left." He cried as he explained the whole incident. 
           I was left completely stupefied. My Mom n dad had fights before. In fact there is hardly ever a day when they won't argue on something. But even their most bitter quarrel would end up with both of them locking themselves in different rooms n not talking to each other for, at the max, a week. But soon everything would come back to normal n the cycle would go on repeating. I was used to it. Me n brother had experienced this all our childhood n somehow we had come to the understanding that it's better if we don't meddle in between. This was normal n it always went that way. But this time, things have gone waytooo far.
               "Harsh calm down. Nothing will happen to her" I tried assuring. "Did u try calling her. She has her phone with her right?" "Di, her phone is switched off. I went out to find her couple of times but she was nowhere to be seen. I searched around our place, n even asked many people but no one had seen her." He informed restlrssly. I was getting too horrified with each passing second but tried to keep myself composed. I'm the older child, so I need to comfort him. "Don't worry Harsh. Listen to me, stop crying. Ok. We'll get her back. Everything will be fine. It always does, right?" I could hear his sobs turn down. "How long has it been?" I asked him as calmly as I could. "about 2 hrs" he muttered. I closed my eyes trying to settle the panic inside me. "Di wait!" he said suddenly "I just got a message from mom. She says she's fine n she'll talk to me soon. N says to tell you not to worry about her". I gave a sigh of relief  on hearing this. I can't express how happy I'm to know that she's ok. I thanked God for this n replied to my brother. "Thank God. Harsh, now u don't cry. Just eat something n make sure Papa also have some. Give her sometime she'll be back home soon, don't worry. We will survive this." He agreed n cut the call.
           I sat there in the garden, thanking all the Gods again n again for keeping my mom safe. I don't want to think of all that could have wrong today. My mom is safe n that's it. I know it might get frustrating for my parents to stay together despite having so many differences. It's not that they r bad people but they r not good for each other. N I had realized this long back. But they are always able to get past this n we survive. I couldn't think that there could be any other reason for doing this apart from loving their children so unconditionally. That's how this works right. Some compromises, some understanding n that's how family works. I know this could be a lot to take sometime but I'm glad that my parents have still stuck together for us, for this family. I love them the most.
             Just then I saw someone sit beside me n say,

"Thinking about me, aren't u?
This is it for the chapter. 2 back to back updates again but don't get used to it.😉 I'm eagerly waiting to know ur views on both of them. Plz comment down n let me know how you r liking this story.😳 Don't forget to use as many words as u can 😛
Love you all.
❤️

Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
part-9
Awesome update
Madhu always thinking about Rk only,
Rk's tie matched with Madhu's dress did by chance he stalked her

part -10
Superb update,
amazingly written,
Madhu's pov well explained ,she wants to live in the moment n the sane part of hers was terrified with all the happenings,
their dance beautifully explained,
Madhu's family not an happy family so much tension in her family her parents fought a lot with each other,
Rk is here, already Madhu's mood was worst if he says anything wrong in this situation she going to blast him
thanks for the back to back updates
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow such an amazing updates Prisha.. Hureey double updates double happiness wow!! I loved the party scene wow Madhu's dress matched with Rk's tie hehe after all they match with each other so well they are made for each other couple ❤️
I have one doubt did Rk really got Madhu's name in chit or he intentionally went her to dance with her? Wow!! Madhu is hopelessly in love with Rk coz knowingly or unknowingly she said he is the only one for her😃 I love the way you describe Rk & Madhu I literally can imagine them dancing with each other just like a Jodi made in heaven by God *Sigh* I guess Rk too loves Madhu coz I never saw him giving attention to any other girl other than Madhu than some fun time but by the way Rk approached Madhu I can really see something is happening to his heart it was almost like a confession of love rather than a mere flirting ❤️ oh so Madhu's parents have lot of difference between them they are together only for their children maybe that's why she became so judgemental about others without knowing about them fully & at last I think it's Rk I'm always sure it's him OMG I waiting for more Rishbala scenes I so love them & Ya, you can't expect us to not to get spoiled & become greedy for more updates after giving us amazing updates like this now you made me more impatient I want go on & on reading I don't want the update to stop at all & I feel so sad when the update ends 😔.. Waiting for the next update.. Plz update soon:)