Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally 2 things happen.. 

first that you have update congrats on that to mee. u see year see update nikalwana is like madhumakhi ke chaate mein heat dalna... after all, year sees update line jaao toh tu padhne ki jid karne lagti hai... Greedy :P 

and secondly, that ridhima opened up. Good, it was so devastated to see ridhima like that, not responding to anyone churning herself pushing Armaan away. 

Finally, something got in his head and he went back in forcing her to hear him out even when it was hurting her. Finally, he spoke out about his hurt. Maybe that's the reason she softens up to realize it's not that he is hurting her he is hurting himself in the process. after all, that he is doing was an is for her only. for them. 

I totally loved the outcome of this incident. it's inhuman for me to say but at least her slit-ing of her wrist got something fruitful. 

PS - So now that you are in flow of the story keep writing for the next part nahi toh phir se bahane banana lagegi tu

Jennifer_Grover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi there 😭😭😭😭😭

I am so happy and sooooo sad at the same time. The part was so good , such an emotional rollercoaster ride. Eight from the very first sentence to the last sentence, I couldn't leave the story for even a second, I was so hooked.

Now, however weird or sadist, u know how I love reading AR emotional fights right (obviously as far as there's a happy end to the whole thing/ fight 😋) ? This part has to indeed be one of my most fav sequences of that genre for sure. It was penned down so beautifully. It was so heart breaking to see him all shattered as she pushed him away. Her pain was so brilliantly portrayed ki ab kya hi bolu. Kudos to you girl.

i was really upset about her being adamant but then it was totally justified, I definitely do blame Armaan a bit here. I mean agreed he was trying to do the best , but of course u had to realize how was it going to be best if u r away from her, silly guy! But chalo ant bhala toh sab bhala. And I am glad she finally did melt, he finally managed to break the ice and get to her ending her naraazi. That felt like such a relief.

Now special mention: All things aside, I had especially like to thank you for not killing her , cuz had u done that for toh I would have personally entered the screen to kill you and then written a mystery novel over it 😎 Yeah I really am a sadist I guess. But point being glad that she is alive😋😂

Now now...... You made a mistake ki itnaaaa Acha part Likha is it's only fair that u write the next one super soooooo so that we finally get to see some happy moments also yeah. I mean it's being so long that they have being suffering and crying.  Hum bechari Ka BHI toh Kuch Socho, who r sad along with them. So chalo update fast fast. Waiting for next part eageeeeerly!!!!!

Shubhiisinha thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow so finally arman decides to take ridhima back... now  let's see ridhima apna gusaa kaise khtm krti h ar arman kaise manata h..

Waiting for next part update soon 

TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hehe well update Kar Diya na bas...And Aayu can you stop calling me a greedy reader, its not my fault okay* rolls eyes*

Shukirya Aayu ji I am glad that you liked this part and are now happy with the situation. Also not inhuman at all because it did benefit both of them...But I am glad you liked this nahi to jab hi Ridhima ko such karts noon you get mad at me...So thank God. 

Haan haan I am in flow only bas update pe update desi rahu na? Kuch bhi Haan...

But anyway thank you once again I am really happy you liked it <3

Originally posted by: ..Phoenix..

Finally 2 things happen.. 

first that you have update congrats on that to mee. u see year see update nikalwana is like madhumakhi ke chaate mein heat dalna... after all, year sees update line jaao toh tu padhne ki jid karne lagti hai... Greedy :P 

and secondly, that ridhima opened up. Good, it was so devastated to see ridhima like that, not responding to anyone churning herself pushing Armaan away. 

Finally, something got in his head and he went back in forcing her to hear him out even when it was hurting her. Finally, he spoke out about his hurt. Maybe that's the reason she softens up to realize it's not that he is hurting her he is hurting himself in the process. after all, that he is doing was an is for her only. for them. 

I totally loved the outcome of this incident. it's inhuman for me to say but at least her slit-ing of her wrist got something fruitful. 

PS - So now that you are in flow of the story keep writing for the next part nahi toh phir se bahane banana lagegi tu

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Hello Ji 

Heheh okay now really shy is coming...*hides face and inserts sunshine emoji*

I am actually very glad YOU liked this part cuz well I know how much you love the genre so obviously you would be more picky so Yeahhhh....Shukriya dost.

Hahaha oh god how I loved teasing you on that and ha of course I know how capable you are of doing that had I planned that twist...Mujhe koi shake nahi hai is baat pe...So I guess I am just safe now. 

Acha ji...Well thanx for the compliment but part to table update hoga when its ready so well...*hides face*

Thank you again though <3<3

Originally posted by: Jennifer_Grover

Hi there 😭😭😭😭😭

I am so happy and sooooo sad at the same time. The part was so good , such an emotional rollercoaster ride. Eight from the very first sentence to the last sentence, I couldn't leave the story for even a second, I was so hooked.

Now, however weird or sadist, u know how I love reading AR emotional fights right (obviously as far as there's a happy end to the whole thing/ fight 😋) ? This part has to indeed be one of my most fav sequences of that genre for sure. It was penned down so beautifully. It was so heart breaking to see him all shattered as she pushed him away. Her pain was so brilliantly portrayed ki ab kya hi bolu. Kudos to you girl.

i was really upset about her being adamant but then it was totally justified, I definitely do blame Armaan a bit here. I mean agreed he was trying to do the best , but of course u had to realize how was it going to be best if u r away from her, silly guy! But chalo ant bhala toh sab bhala. And I am glad she finally did melt, he finally managed to break the ice and get to her ending her naraazi. That felt like such a relief.

Now special mention: All things aside, I had especially like to thank you for not killing her , cuz had u done that for toh I would have personally entered the screen to kill you and then written a mystery novel over it 😎 Yeah I really am a sadist I guess. But point being glad that she is alive😋😂

Now now...... You made a mistake ki itnaaaa Acha part Likha is it's only fair that u write the next one super soooooo so that we finally get to see some happy moments also yeah. I mean it's being so long that they have being suffering and crying.  Hum bechari Ka BHI toh Kuch Socho, who r sad along with them. So chalo update fast fast. Waiting for next part eageeeeerly!!!!!

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Thank you :D

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Thank you for the comment, glad you find it interesting :D

Originally posted by: Shubhiisinha

Wow so finally arman decides to take ridhima back... now  let's see ridhima apna gusaa kaise khtm krti h ar arman kaise manata h..

Waiting for next part update soon 

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

~Just A Bend Not The End (AR Version)~

Recap: Dr. Kirti manages to save Ridhima but informs Armaan that she is internally very weak. Seeing Ridhima’s condition Armaan realises that more than anything she him to be with her and with that he realises what a bog mistake he did by sending her off to the care centre. He decides to take her back home but much to his dismay Ridhima refuses to go back with him and declares openly that she hates him which breaks Armaan’s heart…Just when he losses all hope he remembers seeing a pendant on Ridhima’s neck and finally manages to break through her pretence.

Part 17:-

It seemed like forever since Armaan and Ridhima had been holding on to each other still sitting down on the floor and crying their heart out as all the pain and longing of wanting to be with each other were coming out in the form of their tears…It was only after few minutes that Armaan realised their position and also that she had been crying rather badly which was definitely not good for her as she was already weak and so getting a grip on himself he somehow controlled his emotions and slowly got off the floor with a crying Ridhima still in his arms. “Shh…Shh…bas…bas Bacha its okay…” he soothed while running a comforting hand on her back “Main…Main nahi reh sakti tum…tumhare bina…Maine…bo…bohot koshish ki…but I can’t…Main…main mar jaungi tumhare bina Armaan” she said amidst her hiccups as she fisted his shirt tightly and dug her head further in his chest. “Shh chup, aise nahi kehte…” he scolded her softly while pulling her closer as her words pierced his heart deeply making him feel all the more guilty for having send her here. “Hey…Shhh listen to me…Meri baat suno jaan…” said Armaan after a few seconds as he somehow managed to part from the hug but yet made it a point to keep her in his arms. “Main janta hoon Ridhima Abhi shayad meri kahe kisi bhi baat par tum yakeen nahi karogi and I don’t blame you apna bohot ehem wadda toda hai Maine tumhe Khud se dur karke…” He said while keeping his head down for he felt a huge amount of guilt grip him yet again.”Ridhima main…I am sorry jaan…Sorry for leaving you alone when you needed me the most…Janta hoon sorry bohot chota shabd hai and main chahta Bhi nahi ki tum Mujhe maaf Karo Kyuki main Khud hi Khud ko maaf nahi Kar sakta but I need you to know ki Mujhe Meri galti ka ehsas hai jaan…In do hafto ne Mujhe bohot ache se Sikha Diya hai that there is absolutely no Armaan without Ridhima by his side…” he whispered the last while shutting his eyes as a tear rolled down his eyes remembering just how painful the last two weeks had been. Just as he was taking a moment to control his thumping heart he felt a soft, warm hand on his cheek which he held onto instantly. Opening his eyes he slowly looked up with his misty eyes to find Ridhima shaking her head, telling him not to blame himself with a stream of tears still flowing continuously down her eyes making him smile lightly inspite of himself…Placing a kiss on her hand he brought it down from his face and held it close to his heart still keeping a tight grip on it. “Janta hoon bohot mushkil hai lekin bas ek Akhri baar…Ek akhri baar apne Armaan par bharosa kar lo…Main tumhe kabhi nahi chodunga Ridhima more than you need me I need you…Please trust me baby just this one last time…Please? ” he whispered earnestly and after a small second she nodded slightly making him smile amidst his tears. “Thank you…” he whispered yet again and the very next second she flung herself in his arms and continued to release all her pent up emotions in the form of tears. Placing a light kiss on the top of her head he pulled her closer to himself and for a few minutes just let her compose herself while he swayed her in his arms. 

Main tenu samjhawan ki 

Na tere bina lagda jee 

Main tenu samjhawan ki 

Na tere bina lagda jee 

“I…I am sorry to Armaan…main…main janti hoon tum sirf Mera Acha soch rahe the…I…I shouldn’t have lied to you about my treatment…Lekin main…main bohot dar gayi thi Armaan…Samaj hi nahi araha tha kya…kya sahi…kya galat…I…I just couldn’t….” “Shhh…Shhh its okay…its okay bacha…You don’t have to explain anything to me jaan I very well know how hard all this has been on you…” he said cutting her in between and tightening his hold around her waist as he felt her body shake with uncontrollable sobs. “Shh bas…Bas jaan chup…bilkul chup…Ridhima whatever happened, happened bhul jao woh sabh. Humein ab ek nayi shurwat karni hai, biti batein bhulakar agey badhna hai…Is baar hum milkar sab theek karenge, sab kuch…hmm?” He said softly parting from the hug and cupping her faced he wiped her tears while she just nodded amidst her sniffs making him smile lightly…Planting a promising kiss on her forehead he yet again took her in a comforting hug to which she willingly obliged. 

~3 hours later~

It was almost after lunch when Ridhima finished the IV dose post which she was discharged from the care centre and after a heart felt goodbye and a million thank you’s to all the staff members both Armaan and Ridhima were finally on their way home…Resting her head on his shoulder she sat rather quietly as he drove amidst the traffic to reach home. “Hey…kya hua? Itni chup kyu ho?” He asked after sometime as he stopped the car at the signal and lightly adjusted a tendril that kept falling over her face. “Kuch nahi…” she replied shaking her head softly while snuggling closer to him. “Hmm…You know main tumhari baat zarur maan leta lekin unfortunately tumhara jhoot bolne ka skill thoda sa kharab hai..” He said while pinching his fingers to emphasise the “thoda” making her chuckle a tad bit as well. “Common tell me kya baat hai? What’s bothering you baby?” He asked her turning a little serious while lightly caressing her face….”Pata nahi…I…I just feel very…Matlab itne Dino baad ghar ja Rahi hoon…I…I never thought…I…Pata nahi” she fumbled while keeping her head down and fingers busy being entangled amongst each others. He knew how she felt and did not even blame her, the circumstance with which she left the house was something very upsetting, he wouldn’t even be surprised to know that a part of her was scared to never be back again. “Tumhara ghar hai woh Ridhima…Tum kahi bhi jao ana to wapas Yahi hai na…?” He said pulling her head up a little to face him and mentally thanking the extreme traffic jam that had given him some time to talk. “Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye Jaan us ghar se Ridhima ko koi alag nahi kar sakta…Main bhi nahi” he said softly yet firmly making a tear drop from her eye which was wiped off instantly by him. “Aur vaise Bhi I have realised well enough ki yeh ghar whar sambhalna main, main bohot weak hoon…To ab tum chup chap Apna department sambhalo aur Mujhe free karo” he said in an attempt to the lighten the atmosphere and rightfully so he did received a very tiny but genuine and infectious smile. Soon enough the signal turned green and taking her he placed it on the gear and placing his hand above he zoomed through the busy streets to take his princess back to her home. 

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera 

Main karoon intezar tera 

Tu dil tui yon jaan meri 

Main tenu samjhawa ki 

Na tere bina lagda jee

After a good twenty minutes they finally reached home and after carefully helping her out the car, he held her close to himself and slowly walked her inside. He could clearly see the tiny tears that had formed in her eyes as soon as she crossed the threshold of the house and he himself couldn’t help the mist that gathered around his eyes as he too remembered the last time that she had crossed the very same threshold before leaving for the care centre. Pulling her closer to his side he planted a tender kiss on her temple making her turn her gaze towards him .“Welcome back princess…Every little thing in this house including myself craved to have you back aur aaj finally humari wish puri ho gayi…” he said softly as he wiped off the little tear that glided down her eye…Without any further words he bent down a little and picking her up in his arms he directly took her to their room and very gently placed her on the bed making sure to cushion her injured hand. All this while Ridhima just remained in a daze , as if trying to make herself believe that all this was actually happening, that she was actually back home with her Armaan. He obviously knew what she felt and was thus giving her a moment to just take in everything while he settled all her medicines and stuff on her side table. Soon that he was done he sat on her side of the bed itself while facing her and slowly took hold of her uninjured hand in his breaking her chain of thoughts. “Armaan…” she whispered while now looking at him “Hmm..” He replied while lightly rubbing his thumb on the back of her palm as he encouraged her to go on. “Kitna kuch badal gaya hai na…Kabhi…kabhi yaha ana meri life ka sabse normal thing hota tha…and now…Just…Just being here feels so different, so surreal…Jaise main koi Sapna dekh Rahi hoon aur jaise hi mere akhein khulegi…I…I wont be hear anymore” she said in a chocked voice which brought a little lump in his throat as well. “You're right Ridhima…Kitna Kuch Badal gaya hai lekin agar ek Baar Dhyan se dekhogi na to kuch nahi badla hai…” he said as he somehow swallowed that painful lump but his words surely did confuse her. “Na yeh kamra, na yeh ghar, na tum ,na main aur nahi hum…” he said gently while entwining his fingers with her. “Tumhe pata hai jab ek toofan ata hai na…you know like a storm to kuch waqt ke liye na har jagey andhera sa chah jata hai…There is just darkness and devastation all around. Aisa lagta hai ki bas this is the end iskey agaey ab Kuch nahi ho sakta aur sach bolu to us waqt ke hisab se woh Soch Galat Bhi nahi hoti…Halat hi Kuch aise hote hai ki koi Kar Bhi kya sakta hai end of the day we are just human….But then things change…Woh toofan dhal jata hai, andhera hat jata hai aur dhere dhere dekhte hi dekhte sab kuch pehle jaise ho jata hai…Par uske liye thosa sa waqt lagta hai Ridhima…Bas thoda sa waqt” he said ever so softly while keeping his eyes looked with hers. “Humare rishte ko bhi filhal us waqt ki zarurat hai Ridhima, in halato ko is waqt ki zarurat hai and we have to give that time na jaan?” He asked her in the sweetest voice while moving closer and tenderly wiping her tears off. “Right jaan?” He asked her yet again while lightly rubbing his knuckles over her face as he got no response but was not disappointed as the next moment she did nod lightly bringing the glimpse of his dimple back. “Aur sabse zaruri baat to batana hi bhul gaya…” he said donning a serious expression while pushing behind the fringe that disturbed his view…”K…kya?” She asked with a slight sniff caused by her constant crying. ”That I love you…Always have, always will” he said before planting a loving kiss on her head and just those three words weer enough to soothe any kind of fear that lingered in her heart .“I love you too…” she whispered back in a much better state of mind now while lightly resting her head over his chest as he delicately dapped his arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer to himself. 

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne 

Tere dil diyaan raahan 

Tu jo mere naal tu rehta 

Turpe meriyaan saaha 

A slight knock in the door disturbed their moment and parting a little Armaan asked the person knocking to come in. “Good evening Maam, Sir…This is the juice you asked for sir” greeted John their super efficient butler, post which he passed a glass of fresh juice that Armaan had asked him to prepare. “Thank you John…” said Armaan with a smile as he took the glass from him making the butler smile as well. “Maam I also wanted to ask if there is anything specific that you want me to prepare for dinner or the usual would do ?” He asked politely. “The usua…” “Of course not…Its a very special day and it definitely calls for some special food” said Armaan cutting Ridhima right in between. “Armaan kya zarurat…” Ridhima tried to repute but was cut in between by Armaan.  “Zarurat hai jaan…Aaj itne din bad is ghar main khusiyan wapas Ayi hai and I really want it to be special…please” he added seeing her ready to retort again but smiled happily as he finally saw her nod in agreement. “Thats like a good girl…Hmm to aaj hum dinner main khayenge…” he emphasised on each word trying to create a curious built up. “Pancakes” he declared finally shocking not only Ridhima but the poor butler as well. “PANCAKES?”  asked John rather astounded and wanting to confirm if he did not just mishear something. “Yes John…Pancakes…Big, fluffy, soft PANCAKES” replied Armaan while rolling his eyes at the shocked face of John, well it definitely did not surprise him knowing how prim and proper he (John) liked to be and pancakes for dinner was definitely not in his list of doing things correctly. However not having any say and hearing Armaan confirm his rather ‘absurd’ idea the butler had no choice but to just do as he was . “Of course sir, I shall get to it right away…” he said feigning his astonishment with his usual airy tone and while mentally thinking that his master had lost his mind he finally left the room. “Armaan yeh…Pancakes for dinner?” Asked Ridhima equally confused as  Armaan finally turned his attention back to her. “Haan to kya hua…So many people have breakfast for dinner, it's damn common jaan. Plus I know that you love pancakes…Woh kya bolti ho tum…Haan ‘pancakes are comfort…oh no sorry pancakes are happy food’ and right now all I want is for you to be happy and if that requires us to eat pancakes for dinner then we will eat pancakes for dinner” he stated as a matter of fact but the sincerity on his voice was enough to touch her heart and bring a soft smile on her face…Maybe he was right after all things may have not really changed as much as she had thought it had. “Khair ab tum yeh sab chodo there is still sometime for dinner isliye tab tak tum yeh juice piyo aur thoda rest karo…Its been a rather long day and you’re already very weak, dekho hatho main bhi swelling arahi hai” he said shaking his head a little as as he saw her lost in thought and also noticed how her injured hand had started to swell up but his words just brought a frown on her face. “Armaan please Abhi Bilkul Mann nahi hai…” she said nearly pushing away the glass that he forwarded and he very well knew that she had absolutely no appetite left as for the last two weeks most of her food intake was just the IV she was given to make up for the nutrition loss but he definitely was not going to let that continue, just one of the many wrongs that he was determined to get right. In fact another reason that he was so adamant on getting pancakes made was to perk up her appetite a little as Dr. Kirti had already informed him how important it is for her to eat and for her body to hold that food up as well. “Ridhima Aise nahi karte bacha…You have to have this na, nahi to aap theek kaise hoge?” He said as he once again handed rather forced her to hold the glass “Bu…” “No jaan! you have to drink this I am not going to compromise on your health at all…Already itne din IV main….” he started off but just the mention of those painful days and he could see her face turn dull. Mentally cursing himself for reminding her of all that he just stopped his sentence mid way and sighed deeply  ”Ridhima…Dekho baby you really need this now na…Please pee lo…Acha Pura mat peena but thoda sa to pee lo” he said moving an inch closer to her as he tried convincing her to have the juice and let the earlier sentence be left as it it because deep down he knew that the topic would anyway have to be touched soon but for now it was probably best to just sort out the other things first. Giving a small nod glad in a way that the topic was dodged for now she simply took the glass and drank a little bit from it making him smile a little. 

Jeena mera.. hoye 

Hun hai tera, ki main karaan 

Tu kar aitbaar mera 

Main karoon intezar tera 

Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri 

“Good girl…Chalo ab vaise bhi tum bohot tired lag rahi ho to thodi der ke liye aram kar lo, hmm?’’ He said as he took the glass and keeping it on the side table he helped her lay down and cozily tucked her inside the blanket before sitting beside her with his legs hanging down the bed. Bending down he placed feather like kisses on her eyes and just sat by her side massaging her hair in a slow circular motion as she slowly fell asleep…After some fifteen minutes when he thought she had fallen asleep he decided to quickly go to down in the study and send in some work mails so he very slowly adjusted her blanket and quietly got up from the bed. However not even a second later Ridhima opened her eyes with a startled expression and before he could move she held his wrist as his back was towards him. Shocked at how she had gotten up he immediately turned back only to find her almost in a state of panic “Hey…Kya hua? Tum soyi nahi ab tak?” He asked as once again sat by her side and took hold of her trembling hand in his hand. “Tum…Tum kaha ja rahe ho?” She asked in a slightly anxious voice totally ignoring his question as she tried to get up but he held her shoulders and did not let her do so. Her quivering voice and highly disturbed eyes were enough an indication for him to know just how scared she was to let him off her sight for even a minute and in that moment he knew that nothing else mattered more than being with her at this time, not even his work. “Ridhima main kahi nahi ja raha baby I was just getting up to remove my shoes…” he lied as she  held onto his hand tightly. An instant relief seemed to have washed through her face after hearing him and he knew at that moment that he definitely took a right decision. ”Kya baat hai bacha do you need something ? Pani piyogi?” He asked trying to see if she would talk to him but seeing her shake her head negatively he sighed inaudibly…It would definitely take some time for her to open up and most importantly address the topic about her actual mental health till then all he could do was just be with her which he definitely would be…Seeing her droopy eyes he simply decided to end this torment for her and quickly removing his shoes just beside the bed itself he climbed up and slipping down beside her he gently took her in his arm. Making her rest her head against his chest  he slowly took hold of her injured hand and placed it very softly over his heart.  “Bohot dard ho raha hai?” He asked seeing her hiss a little as she adjusted her hand over his chest, while lightly caressing her injured arm with one hand as his other hand continuously caressed her hair. “Its not that bad…” she whispered in an easily caught lie as she saw extreme concern in his eyes. Not bothering to give her a reply he just continued to caress her head while simultaneously massaging her arm as well…Sooner rather than later he felt her breaths turn shallow and realised that she was lulled back to sleep but instead of being happy he was a little worried as he felt her body get warmer by the minute. Quickly placing the back of his palm on her forehead he confirmed that she indeed was getting a fever and even though he knew that it was just the result of her excessive crying that had caused it yet he couldn't help but worry as she already had turned so weak and he knew that the fever would just add to the weakness…Taking a deep breath he just pulled her closer and kept massaging her arm and head time and again as he could see how uncomfortable she was getting…However after a few minutes both her restlessness and temperature seemed to have increase which needless to say got him really tensed. He knew he couldn't just sit like that but he was also aware that if he got up from the bed then she would surely wake up and that was the last thing he wanted at that moment…Doing some speedy mental calculations he moved her a little away from himself which instantly made her stir “Shh…shhh…I am here…I am right here” he cooed gently patting her head as he somehow managed to shift her head on her pillow. Keeping a firm grip on her hand to let her know of his presence he sat up a little and grabbing the intercom placed in their bedroom he made a call to John who was in the kitchen and asked him to get a bowl of cold water with some strips and a thermometer to his room as soon as possible. It took no more than five minutes for John to the needful and after checking if anything else was needed the butler once again left for his work…As soon as he left Armaan first placed the thermometer in her mouth to check her temperature and the flashing hundred and one on the little device did no good to his already thumping heart. Without wasting another minute he began placing the cool strips on her head but she instantly turned her face feeling extremely cold. He somehow held her back and slowly placing her head on his lap he continued to place the strips while his other hand kept rubbing her arm softly to ease her pain as well…It took a good one hour for her fever to come down a little and only that managed to calm his raising heart beats as well…He looked down at her face which now looked much more relaxed than before which was a clear indication that her pain had decreased as well. Feeling a little satisfied he lightly stroked her cheeks and sitting in the same position he never realised when his eyes shut on their own accord and he fell asleep with  a sleeping Ridhima still on his lap. 

Main tenu samjhawan kee 

Na tere bina lagda jee

After a good two hours Armaan’s sleep broke as he heard a light knock on the door followed by John’s voice as he had brought their dinner upstairs itself as they hadn't come down for a while now. It took him a minute to get his eyes to open but soon enough composed himself and checking that Ridhima was properly covered he asked John to come in and after he neatly arranged the table Armaan thanked him and asked him to wind up for the day…As soon as John left Armaan looked down in his lap to find Ridhima still fast asleep, placing his palm on her forehead he still found it to be warm but thankfully it wasn't as hot as before. He couldn’t help but notice how peaceful she looked, it was literally after days that he had seen her sleep so calmly and though a part of him just wanted to let her sleep he knew that she needed to eat something and also take her medicine. “Ridhima…” he called her out softly not wanting to startle her as he delicately brushed her hair off her face. “Its time to wake up baby…Dekho dinner is ready…” he cooed softly as she lightly stirred in his lap before finally opening her sleep filled eyes. “Heyy…slept well? Ab kaisa feel kar rahi ho?” He asked while placing a soft kiss on her head as she adjusted her vision while still laying in her arms… “hmm…Better” she replied while closing her eyes yet again as she felt her entire body ache for some reason which he obviously noticed. “Fever ho gaya tha tumhe…In fact abhi bhi hai thoda sa, thats why your body is paining” he answered her unasked question and thats when she actually opened her eyes and noticed the bowl of cold water and thermometer kept beside him further she just realised that she was laying down in his lap that meant that he had been sitting all this while while she had been fast asleep. “I am sorry Armaan…Mujhe pata hi nahi Laga kab meri aakh lag gayi aur tum meri vajah se aise hi baith gaye…I am sorry…” she said feeling a tad bid guilty while slowly using all her energy in sitting up. “Don’t be silly…Is main sorry ki kya baat hai? Aur vaise bhi tumhara pata nahi Lekin Mujhe to bohot Achi nind ayi…” he instantly brushed off her baseless apology while helping her in sitting up. “Comfortable? He asked after placing a million cushions on her back and also tucking in one under her injured hand. “Yaaa…” She replied with a small yet genuine smile but of course he could also read the discomfort she felt in her eyes and that definitely did no good to his heart. “Ill get the dinner…Thoda sa kha lo phir davai lelena you'll feel better hmm?” He said ever so affectionately while planting a soft kiss on her cheek and without waiting for her response het got up to grab the plates from the table…Bringing it towards the  bed and adding up her favourite toppings on a pancake he himself held the plate and began feeding her. “Kaisa hai?” He asked her knowing how much she loved the particular dish. “Mmm…Bohot acha hai” she replied back smilingly and honestly and just the fact that she was actually enjoying some food gave him and undefined amount of joy. “Perfect to phir common Jaldi se kha lo…” he said happily forwarding her another bite but she just turned the fork towards him and fed him that bite which just deepened his dimple…Inspite of her absolutely loving the dinner her lack of appetite eventually kicked in making it really difficult for him to feed her. Somehow he managed to feed her three fourth of a pancake post which he at once grabbed the medicine box and made her have her medicines one of which was a painkiller specially prescribed for her hand while the other had her anxiety pill about which both of them said nothing…”Ill just get your nightie phir tum Jaldi se change Karke sojao okay?” He said seeing her eyes droop with sleep to which she just nodded meekly not really having much energy left and the medicines just adding to her drowsy state. Quickly getting her night wear he helped her freshen up and change. After which he made her sit on the bed and himself rushed to do the same for even in her extreme sleepy state she refused to sleep without him…Finally getting changed into his night clothes he too bounced on his side of the bed and without waiting for another second he took her in his arms and as expected not even a minute later she was fast asleep…For sometime he just kept looking at her face, glad at having her back in his arms but also a little worried for he knew that her treatment was yet to be done, her anxieties, her depression was still so clearly visible and he knew deep in his heart that their two week separation must have just added on to her fears….”Tum chahe Mujhe maaf kar do Ridhima but I can never forget for sending you away. Haan mere irade galat nahi the Lekin mera faisla galat tha…Bohot galat tha jaan aur uska acha khasa anjam bhi dekh chuka hoon main” he thought while lightly stroking the bandage of her injured arm that was neatly placed over his chest. “Par main vada karta hoon Ridhima  main yeh galti Sudhar ke rahunga, Tumhare mann se yeh sare dar nikal ke rahunga main…Sab theek kar dunga Ridhima and this time the right way…I promise you” he wowed silently before planting a gentle kiss on her hair and slowly allowing his eyes to shut as well. 

Tenu chadd ke kitthe jawan 

Tu mera parchhanvaa 

Tere mukhde vich hi main taan 

Rab nu apne pawaan 

Meri duaa.. haaye 

Sajda tera kardi sadaa 

Tu sun iqraar mera 

Main karoon intezar tera 

Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

~3 days later~

It had been three days since Armaan had finally brought Ridhima back home and even though things were better than the last two weeks of her being in the centre yet it wasn't the best situation to be in. Ridhima’s fever had come down just the day before but her weakness pretty much existed. Her anxiety pills were still on but Armaan often found her lost in thought, in fact she spoke very less since she had gotten back it was just mostly Armaan talking and she responding and that too seemed to be tapered. However inspite of the slight aloofness she refused to let him be out of her sight…His absence even for a few minutes was something that not only made her jittery but also very visibly restless which needless to say increased his worry because he knew that it was just her underlying anxiety that was causing that but not making it anymore difficult for her, he made sure to just be with her all the time even at the expense of taking a leave from his office…He consulted Rahul who advised him to do the same and also to slowly talk to her and make her understand why her treatment was necessary. Armaan too agreed but made it very clear that whatever treatment was needed was to be done without her having to be at the care centre. 

Now it was around seven in the evening when Ridhima just walked out of the washroom after a quick shower, looking around she tried to locate Armaan as he had been in the room just before she went for her shower but he no longer seemed to be there. “Armaan…” she called out while walking towards the balcony but not only did she not get any response but also found the balcony door locked which just made her frown hard….”Armaan…” she kept calling as she walked out of the room but again got no response which slowly started to raise her anxiety levels. “St…Study main hoga” she thought trying her best to calm down but just as if his absence was not enough the moment she took a step to go towards the study all the lights suddenly went off draining whatever little peace she had left within her. “Armaan….” She whispered with her breath hitched as a drop of sweat silently trickled down her head inspite of her freshly showered state…Somehow trying to gather herself she switched on her mobile phone which she fortunately had in hand for some light and slowly made her way towards the study room…Just a few steps did she take that she hard something fall behind which instantly got her startled. Turning around fearfully she ended up sighing in relief as she saw Armaan stand near the main door. Rushing to him she immediately crushed herself on him “Kaha Gaye the tum…Main kabse Awaz Laga rahi thi” she cried as she hugged him and fisted his shirt tightly in between her palms…On the other side Armaan just stood there nor did he bother answering her question and nor did he bother to hug her back and this she noticed only after a few seconds post which she lightly parted from the hug. “Armaan kuch bolo…I am asking you something” she asked yet again as she now looked into his eyes but for some strange reason they looked empty which did no good to her already frantic heartbeat. “Armaan…” she demanded yet again while moving closer and pulling his collar but instead of a reply he very carefully detangled her hands from his collar and turning around he started to walk out the door. “Ar…Armaan tum kaha ja rahe ho?” She asked diffidently as she followed him out but he did not bother to stop. “Armaan…Armaan stop…tum tum aise nahi ja sakte…” she cried in sheer terror as she somehow got hold of his hand and holding it tightly she stopped him from moving any further. Giving her one meaningful look he slowly detangled her hand and yet again continued to walk away leaving her completely devastated. “Armaan…ruko please don't go like this…Please ruko Armaan…ARMAAN…” she shrieked.  

~End of part~

-Tanishka (Tani)

Note: Taddaa! So finally the part is up as some of you have made me count this time after a little over a month…Hehe thank you for all the love you have given this story and I hope you continue to do so. Do let me know how you like the part as always next update will be based on the response :)

Edited by TaniDMGlover - 3 years ago
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dont tell me after all this ye armaan ki therapy h to make her talk. I hope ye sapna ho ridhima ka. Not any therapy means. 

I luv how u showed her dilemma to be back at her own home. The dialogue where u showed that kabhi ye bahut normal cheej thi aur aaj sab badal gaya. 

The pure belonging n major missing... 

Totally loved it. 

Next part kab degi.... 🤭

khushigarg thumbnail

Pls update..it was such a nice part...pls pls update