Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

~Just A Bend Not The End (AR Version)~

Recap: Flashback: Ridhima burns her hand and Armaan also finds out that she has been indulging in self harm to get over her anxieties. The truth about Ridhima missing her doctor’s appointment  and not taking her medicines comes out in the open and seeing how bad her condition has become Rahul suggests that she be admired to a mental care facility. After a lot of hesitation Armaan agrees but unfortunately before he gets a chance to tell Ridhima she has already overheard his decision and gets hysterical. She begs him to not send her but he sticks to his decision leaving her shattered. He finally drops her to the centre where she doesn't bother to look at him even once and walks to her room….With this the flashback ends completely. 

Part 16 (A)

Standing outside the special ward he saw her sat on the window sledge as always, her eyes were fixed on the window but he knew he just knew that she was far from looking at anything. He sighed as he saw the IV still attached to her hand and couldn’t help but think about how things had changed in the last two weeks…Yes it had been a good two weeks since Ridhima had been admitted to the care centre but in the truest sense it felt like more than a lifetime as so much had changed in those two weeks, in fact everything had changed…Her anxiety levels were definitely kept under check due to the medicines being given to her but her depression had gotten the better of her. She had gone completely mum, she hadn’t spoken a word in the last two weeks and to add to it she would hardly eat anything and so most of the time she had to be kept on a drip. Her counselling sessions were of no help as she absolutely refused to respond to anyone. Yes she wasn’t harming herself due to the anxiety medicines but thats that…Her lack of response not only worried him but even the doctors seemed to not be pleased by her status. As for Armaan his presence was a complete no no for her, not only did she not respond to him but would even try to forcefully remove her drip if he came anywhere close making it clear just through her actions that she did not want to even see him and so like every other day he just silently stood outside her ward watching her with an extremely heavy heart…”Armaan…” He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around a little to find Rahul standing there. “Armaan…Kitni der tak Aise khade rahoge…Its been more than an hour since you have been standing like this…” said Rahul in a gentle tone. “Aur Kar Bhi kya sakta hoon Rahul…Uske samne to ja nahi sakta kam se kam dur se dekh kar to mann ko tasali de sakta hoon na” replied Armaan while once again focusing his attention back at her. 

Kaat'ta hoon laakhon lamhein

Kat'te nahin hain

Saaye teri yaadon ke

Hat'te nahin hain

“I know buddy…Samaj sakta hoon tujpe kya beet rahi hai…Par tu dekhna bohot jald sab theek ho jayega…” Assured Rahul to which Armaan just nodded a little with his eyes still fixed at Ridhima making Rahul sigh, he felt so bad looking at his friends cum family who were going through such a bad phase…”Armaan its getting late…Ab tujhe Bhi ghar jana chahiye, visiting hours Bhi pure ho chuke hai aur tujhe Bhi araam ki zarurat hai…Subha se kaam Kar raha hai aur ab yaha aise…” said Rahul genuinely concerned for him. “Armaan…Tu sun raha hai na…” Rahul spoke again while shaking him (Armaan) up a but as he just stood staring inside the room. “Huh..ha…haan Rahul tune Kuch kaha?” said Armaan wiping the corner of his eyes before turning to look at him now making Rahul realise that Armaan had actually not heard a word of what he said. “Its late Armaan…Tujhe rules Pata hai…” said Rahul sympathetically as he could clearly see his wet eyes but there was little he could do to console him. “Hmm..I know bass…” said Armaan glancing one more time at Ridhima before turning back to Rahul. “Aaj bhi…Kuch…kuch progress nahi?” He asked about her health in mere words but Rahul understood what he wanted to ask. “Nahi…Dr. Ahana is trying her best I am sure bohot jald sabh theek ho jayega…Okay?” Replied Rahul in a knowing tone making Armaan nod. “Ya…Aur Uhmm khana…Did…did…she…did she eat?” Asked Armaan trying his best to hold back his tears to which Rahul could only shake is head in response making Armaan shut his eyes tightly as a tear finally glided down his cheek. Rahul just placed a hand on his shoulder and patted his back a little knowing that right now words weren't needed. “Please take care of her…For me” said Armaan opening his wet eyes making Rahul nod instantly “Of course I will…” Said Rahul before taking him in a brotherly hug…Getting out of the hug Armaan turned around one last time and though his heart yearned to just take her in his arms once he knew right now it was just not possible. “I love you…” he whispered in the deepest corner of his heart before turning back to leave as fast as he could before his heart stopped him yet again. 

Sookh gaye hain aansu teri judai ke

Palkon se phir bhi baadal

Chhant'te nahin hain

Drudging his tired body he entered his house and forced a few bites of dinner down his throat because he knew that Rahul had asked the maid to keep a keen eye on his food but every bite seemed to hurt knowing that she hadn’t eaten. Somehow gulping a lit bit of his food he freshened up into a pair of track pants and a T-shirt and just sat on their bed scrolling through her pictures on his phone and ironically it stopped on a picture of her stuffing her mouth with a huge bite of pancake during their visit to New York City making him smile inspite of himself at the memory. 

“Ridhima are you sure? I mean tumne size dekha hai uska?” Asked Armaan as his wifey dearest had decided to register herself for a pancake eating competition, now not that he minded but her opponent looked no less than hulk and Armaan being the good husband did not want his wife to lose and feel bad so he was trying to pre warn her. 

“I am very sure Armaan…Aur tum bilkul mat daro, is chomu ko to main aise hara dungi…” replied Ridhima being confident or in Armaan’s words Over confident. 

“Right…Chomu….Of course…” replied Armaan with a sarcastic smile making Ridhima frown. 

“Armaan tum na…Just urgghhh! Main yeh Jeet ke dikhaungi tumhe bhi aur is chommu ko bhi” Said Ridhima with now getting really geared up.

Before Armaan could say anything the owner of the restaurant came and declared the competition open. Much to the surprise of Armaan or rather everyone Ridhima was really good, in fact the huge guy sitting in-front of her also started getting a little intimated at this little lady who was going on eating. Eventually as the tenth pancake was served the guy was on the verge of giving up and two bites down he did just that while Ridhima managed to gulp the whole thing down, even burping afterwards making everyone but specially Armaan laugh heartily as she looked at him with that huge shiny smile of hers. 

Post the competition a photographer gave them a picture of Ridhima stuffing her face and Armaan took no time to take a picture of that in his phone and save it. “Yeh photo dekh Kar main hamehsa yaad karunga ki tum sahi main na chota packet bada dhamaka ho…I mean you should have seen that guy’s face bechare ko shock ke mare heart attack ane wala tha” said Armaan chuckling as he remembered how shocked that man was after Ridhima ate the final pancake. 

“Maine to pehle hi kaha tha ki main is chomu ko haradungi…” said Ridhima feigning an attitude flipping her hair for that extra effect making Armaan laugh loudly to which she also joined. 

“Oh God…Tum na pagal ho puri…” he said planting a tight kiss on her cheek as he draped his arm around her shoulder. 

“Woh to main hoon hi but you know you love me…” she replied cheekily as she tilted her head upwards to look at him. 

“That my sweetheart is…Absolutely true…” he replied with a wink before giving her a quick peck on the lips. 

A laugh escaped his lips even now as he relived those old happy days, but soon enough his eyes turned misty. “I still love you jaan…always have, always will” he spoke more to himself as he lovingly caressed her picture. He spent the rest of the time just going through her pictures till sleep finally engulfed his senses.

Khudko main hasaaun kaisi

Maane na, manaaun kaise?

Tu bata...

BZZZZ BZZZZ….His sleep was disturbed by the shrill sound of his phone making him frown as he opened his one eye and glanced at the wall clock which gave a reading of 4am. Grabbing his phone all his sleep washed away as he saw Rahul calling. “Rahul tu…” “Armaan listen to me carefully tu Abhi ke Abhi care centre aja…” said Rahul in an urgent tone as he cut off Armaan. “Care centre? abhi? Rahul sab theek to hai na…Rid…Ridhima theek hai na?” Asked Armaan as he felt his feet turning cold hearing Rahul’s voice. “Armaan main tujhe sab bataunga but first you get here…You…You just hurry up” said Rahul in a final tone before cutting the call leaving Armaan in a state of complete panic. He somehow gained some control and grabbing his car keys he literally rushed out of the house and drove as fast as his restless mind could allow him…Reaching the care centre he as good as ran to Ridhima’s cabin first and was rather shocked to find Rahul and Dr. Ahana stood outside discussing something with another doctor. 

Walking towards them he called Rahul grabbing the attention of all three of them. “Rahul…Kya baat hai tune Mujhe is tarah is waqt? Sab theek hai na? Ridhima??” “Uhmm Dr. Mehra yeh Uhmm Mr. Armaan Malik hai…Ridhima’s husband and Uhmm Armaan yeh Dr. Kirti Mehra hai, she is a general surgeon ” introduced Rahul totally ignoring Armaan’s question. Dr. Mehra nodded at him in acknowledgement but right now Armaan was not in the mood for any sort of meeting he needed to know what the matter was. “Rahul I am asking you something, Ridhima theek hai?” He asked yet making it clear from his voice that he demanded an answer right then. Rahul just stood with his head bowed making Armaan’s heart sink all the more. “Rahul main tujhse kuch puch raha hoon JAWAB DE” Asked Armaan now raising his voice making Rahul shut his eyes tightly. “Ridhima…She…She cut her veins…Usne suicide attempt Kiya hai…” Said Rahul in meek voice but his one sentence was enough to snatch whatever little life Armaan had left within him. 

Roke na ruke naina

Teri ore hai inhe toh rehna

Roke na ruke naina..

Note: Hi guys…So first of all thank you to all of you who took time to read and comment on the previous part, it means a lot <3. 

So Here I am posting the first half of the next part…Just posting it cuz this much was ready so I thought till the whole part gets ready Itna post Kar doo…Give it a read and let me know how you all like it, as usual the next update will depend on the response of this one.

-Tanishka (Tani)

Edited by TaniDMGlover - 4 years ago
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very sad emotional part.feeling bad for armaan ridzy.ridzy apne vein cut liya ab kya hoga.pls ridzy ko kus mat hone dena.eagerly waiting for next part.

Shubhiisinha thumbnail

Awsom stry... arman suffer really alot bec of ridhima insecurities.. hop her treatment will bring thier liyf back... waiting for next part 

Shubhiisinha thumbnail

Omg ye kya kr rh h ridhima.. mjhe nh lg rha h usko koi nh treatment shi bh kr pa rha h.. poor arman..

Waiting for next part...

phoo_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing work. Sorry I am late with catching up on everything. But I am glad I did. 

Keep writing. You are amazing 

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

~Just A Bend Not The End~

Recap: Armaan gets a call from Rahul who tells him to rush to the care centre on reaching there Armaan finds out that Ridhima had slit her wrist. 

Part 16(B):-

Shock was an understatement for what Armaan just heard, left with almost no life within him Armaan almost fell back but thankfully Rahul held him on time. “Armaan sambhal khud k…” “Su…Suicide…Rid…Ridh…Ridhima…Ridhima nahi…aisa nahi…aisa nahi…RIDHIMAAAA” he fumbled ending up with a loud shriek as he made a run towards her room where he found an Ridhima unconscious laying on the bed looking no less than a lifeless doll with a huge white bandage draped over her left wrist while a number of wires were attached on her. “Ridh…Ridhima…Ridhima ankehin…ankehin kholo jaan…Open….open your eyes baby pls….Anhekin kholo Ridhima…Tum…Tum aisa mujhe nahi chod sakti….Nahi chod sakti tum…” he cried hysterically as he almost hovered over her and held her close to himself. “Armaan…Armaan yeh tu kya kar raha hai….Tu…Tu aise nahi asakta…Tu abhi please Bahar chal…” Explained Rahul as he tried his best to pull Armaan out but he seemed to out of it to listen to anyone. Suddenly he heard the heart monitor beep extremely loudly making him look up with his tear stricken face…”Yeh…yeh kya ho raha hai…What…What is happening? ” he asked restlessly as he saw Dr. Kirti entering and rushing for an injection with a panicked expression. “Dr. Rahul inhe please Bahar lekar jaiye…Let us do our job” said Dr. Kirti in a no nonsense tone as she instructed a nurse to get something. “Armaan…Armaan please Bahar chal let them work…Ridhima ke liye please” explained Rahul adding the later part just as he saw Armaan ready to protest. Unwillingly though Armaan was forced to follow Rahul but his eyes were constantly fixed on Ridhima who’s shut eyes gave absolutely no relief to him.  

Standing right outside her room he kept his gaze fixed on her through the small glass window on the door and as he saw Dr. Kirti inject a huge siring on her right arm he shut his eyes in pure agony as if actually feeling the sting of that needle. His tears knew no bounds at that moment as all he could think of was Ridhima and her well being…He just needed her to be okay at any cost because she in a very literal sense was his lifeline….

“Armaan…Thodi der bait ja kabse aise khada hai…” Said Rahul concerned as he placed a hand on his shoulder  but his words did no good rather hearing his voice Armaan realised that he was yet unaware of how all this happened and he definitely wanted some answers. “Yeh sab Kaise hua?” Asked Armaan in a very low yet firm with his eyes still casted on the little window. On not getting any instant response Armaan who till now his had his eyes fixed on Ridhima turned around to face Rahul and his face clearly showed how angry he was. “Kaise hua yeh sab Rahul? HOW THE BLOODY HELL DID THIS HAPPEN…” yelled Armaan angrily. “Armaan mind your tone, hum hospital main khade…” “I DON’T BLOODY CARE…Hua Kaise yeh sab? Maine Ridhima ko yaha choda Sirf isliye ki woh safe rahe aur yeh…Yeh hai uski safety? She has committed suicide…Apni Jaan lene ki koshish ki hai usne …” he stated angrily but almost whispered the last but as another tear rolled down his eye. “Armaan tu…Dekh pehle shant ho ja…” “Shant ho jau? Really Rahul? Waha meri patni apne jaan ke liye lad rahi hai and you expect me to be calm about it?” Scoffed Armaan cutting Rahul yet again making him just bow his head down not knowing to reply back. “Mujhe jawab chahiye Rahul…Yeh sab hua kaise? Tune kaise hone diya yeh sab…Tere bharose chodkar gaya tha use yaha…You had promised me that you will take care of her to phir yeh sab hua kaise?” Asked Armaan once again looking at Rahul dead in the eye. Rahul who had his head bowed just sighed hearing his words he knew that Armaan would react just like this after all they have been childhood friends and frankly he too was feeling guilty because whatever the case be Armaan was not wrong when he said that he had left Ridhima there only by trusting on Rahul. “Armaan… Main…I…” “I just want answer Rahul…” cut Armaan yet again making Rahul sigh hard once more. “Aaj raat around 2:30  Ridhima ke neend khuli and I guess she was thirsty because she tried grabbing a glass of water which instantly grabbed sister Stella’s attention (The nurse who stayed with Ridhima 24/7). She handed Ridhima the glass but weakness ki vajah se woh glass Ridhima ki hath se Gir gaya which not only resulted in the glass breaking but also sister Stella’s clothes getting wet. She first moved aside all the big pieces of the glass and kept it on a side before stepping out to quickly change her clothes and call for a cleaner to mop the floor and make sure that no glass piece is left. Dus minute baad jab woh Ayi to Ridhima was standing on the corner where she had left the glass with a sharp piece of glass on her right hand and her left wrist filled with blood…Sister Stella instantly called for Dr. Kirti and paged me and Dr. Ahana as well and by the time I reached Ridhima was already unconscious…” Narrated Rahul… before Armaan could react Dr. Ahana stepped in “Mr. Malik I know maybe this is not the best time to say this Lekin Ridhima ne jo Bhi Kiya was most likely a result of her  depression…Aaj tak Mere pass jitne patients aye hai they have wanted to get better Lekin Ridhima ka case hi alag hai…Its like woh khud hi theek nahi hona chahti…Pata nahi konsa dard use Itna pareshan Kar raha hai ki na woh use bhulana chahti hai nahi uske sath reh parahi hai…” stated Dr. Ahana making Armaan stand extremely numb. “Armaan dekh tu bilkul tension mat le…Ridhima theek ho jayegi…Dr. Kirti is the best in her field and we will try our best ki Ridhima jald se jald is depression se Bhi nikle” Said Rahul after a few minutes of the silence between the three. Hearing Rahul Armaan just shut his eyes and once again turned around to look at Ridhima, he did not know what to say, how to respond, he felt like a total mess…He was sad, he was upset and really angry but he did not know at what..At the hospital for letting such a thing happen or at himself for sending her here and  creating a chance for this to happen….As he stared at Ridhima he suddenly felt every minute to be extremely long ans he could literally feel his heart pound against his chest as he waited for Dr. Kirti to come out and give him some update. 

Tere bin saans na le mere din raat

Khali khali lagte hain laqeeron wale haath

After what felt like the longest forty minutes of his life Dr. Kirti finally walked out of Ridhima’s room making him alert and anxious all at once. “Doctor…Ridh…Ridhima Kaise hai? She is fine right? Theek hai na woh…?Use Kuch hua to nahi na?…Usne…Usne akhein to kholi na” bombarded an extremely nervous Armaan. “Relax Mr. Malik…Ridhima ab Khatre se bahar hai” she said with a small smile and just those few words like gave him his life back. A huge smile spread across his face as his eyes shed tears off extreme relief. “Ridh…Ridhima theek…Rahul…Ridhima theek hai…Ridhima theek hai…” Spoke Armaan more to himself as Rahul who stood by his side took him in a brotherly hug equally elated by the news. “Oye rona band kar Ridhima ko theek hona hi tha…Tera pyaar use Kaise Kuch hone hi nahi de sakta tha, Right?” Asked Rahul as he pulled back from the hug and wiped Armaan’s tears which were flowing constantly to which Armaan just nodded with a watery smile. “Thank you so much Dr. Kirti aaj agar aap nahi hoti to…Just thank you….Thank you sooo much” said Armaan turning towards her as he swallowed a lump just thinking of what could have happened and feeling extremely grateful towards Kirti for saving his Ridhima.  “It’s my job Mr. Malik…Ridhima bohot lucky hai ki aap unke sath hai…Aaj shayad humari dava se zyzada apki dua kaam agayi…” she replied back with a smile seeing how much this man loved his wife. “I am the lucky one doctor kyuki Meri life main Ridhima hai” replied Armaan while wiping off a tear which just made everyone around admire his love all the more…”Main…Kya main use mil sakta hoon?” asked Armaan after a few seconds. “Jee bilkul…Abhi she is asleep due to the injection but you can go and see her if you wish to…Lekin haa Mr. Malik Abhi hum sabko bohot careful rehna hoga…Ridhima ka bohot khoon beh chuka hai and her body is extremely week…Thankfully enough we had her blood type in our blood bank nahi to Pata nahi kya ho jata…Aap samaj rahe hai na main kya keh rahi hoon?” Explained Kirti stating the facts making Armaan nod and patting his shoulder she walked away while he finally made his way towards Ridhima’s room. 

Entering the room he suddenly felt his feet turn extremely heavy as he saw her lie on the bed looking extremely weak. Her face pale, with deep dark circles lining her eyes, she also seemed to have lost weight…A lot of it for he could literally see her bones sticking out and it did no good to his already wounded heart…With every step that he took towards her he felt his heart thump louder, he couldn't help but replay every second of the last two hours in his mind he literally could have lost her today and just the very thought was enough to make his soul shudder. Reaching near her, he somehow sat himself on the stool beside her bed and with trembling hands he took hold of her non-injured hand and the very second that he felt her skin against his he could no longer hold back his tears. It was after two weeks that he was this close to her, that he was feeling her but the situation was such that he didn’t know wether he was to feel good about it or feel bad…”Its been forever since I have held you close to me Ridhima aur aaj jab mauka mila hai to aise…” he whispered to her sleeping silhouette as he cried tightly holding onto her hand while repeatedly kissing it as well.

Keeping her hand in his he kept looking at her as if absorbing every feature of hers…His heart felt really restless looking at her in this situation while Dr. Ahans’s words keeping ringing in his ears making him feel all the more uncomfortable. 

“Its like woh khud hi theek nahi hona chahti…Pata nahi konsa dard use Itna pareshan Kar raha hai ki na woh use bhulana chahti hai nahi uske sath reh parahii hai…”

His mind wondered to that day when he sent her here the way she pleaded him to not let her go…He had felt so terrible that day, her cries, her every word was still crystal clear in his mind. 

“Tum…tum chahte ho na ki main treatment karwao…Main…Main karaungi….Main jaungi Dr.Mehta ke pass…I promise is Baar main pakka jaungi…Tum…Tum bhi chalna mere sath okay??? Main…main davaiya bhi lungi…Tum jo bologe main…main sab karungi…I promise…lekin please mujhe…mujhe waha mat bhejo…Main…main tumhare bina nahi reh sakti….please”.

A tear rolled down his eye as he remembered that day…That day that changed so much rather everything in their life. “Main to sab theek Karna chah raha tha Ridhima…Tumhe theek rakhna chaha…Lekin sab kuch galat ho gaya…Sab Kuch…” he whispered yet again while burying his head in her palm with his tears flowing non-stop. “Kaise kar liya tumne yeh Ridhima…Apni jaan lene chali…Ek baar bhi mere bare main nahi socha….Agar tumhe kuch ho jata to main bhi…” he held her hand tighter as he shuddered just at the very thought of what could have happened…Yes she had been physically harming herself but this was not any kind of physical discomfort that she was trying to cause, here she just wanted to stop living all together. 

"I am fine Armaan, main bilkul theek hu...Jab tak tum mere sath ho mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta...Aur tum...tum to humehsa pere pass hi rahoge, right?”

He suddenly jerked up as he recalled her words when she had fractured her hand…That question, it was not just a question it was a silent promise that she had asked from him and he had given her that and not once but multiple times…

“Jab tak tum mere sath ho mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta.”

Her words now just rang in his ears like a broken tape recorder making his heart feel very heavy. He looked at her pale face and couldn't help but think about the last two weeks, how she had shut herself from everyone and of course what she did that night…Her attempt at ending her life…A big bubble of pain was bursting in his heart and before he knew it he was almost over her hugging her and crying his eyes out. “Main sab theek kar dunga Jaan…Sab kuch…” he said in a determined voice as he slowly got up and wiped his tears. Kissing her forehead and giving her one last look he stepped out of the room to mend some very important matters. 

Tere bin saans na le mere din raat

Khali khali lagte hain laqeeron wale haath

~Rahul’s Cabin~

Dr. Ahana just looked towards Rahul who stood silently after hearing Armaan. “Armaan are you sure about this? Kahi jald bazi main ake tu koi galat faisla na lele” Stated Rahul after a few minutes. “Galat faisla to pehle liya tha Rahul…Ab jakar sahi faisla le raha hoon…” Replied Armaan while looking up towards Rahul. “Lekin aise…Achanak…” “Nahi Rahul chahe kuch bhi ho…I am taking Ridhima back home…” Said Armaan cutting Rahul off and stating his final decision. “Armaan dekh I understand ki tujh pe kya beet rahi hai…Lekin uska treatment hona bhi bohot zaruri hai…She needs this” “She needs me Rahul…Use is Waqt agar kisi cheez ki sabse zyada zarurat hai to woh main hoon and I have to be there for her” Replied Armaan as he walked towards Rahul who stood near the window. “Tujhe pata hai Rahul Ridhima ke mann main sabse bada vehem Yahi hai ki sab use chodkar chala jate hai and her biggest fear was that I’d leave her too and you know what Rahul…I just made her scariest nightmare come true” Said Armaan with a choked voice as he turned his face towards the window. “Use jab sabse zyada meri zarurat thi, mere pyaar ki, mere sahare ki zarurat thi tab maine use yaha bhej diya…Khud se…Khud se dur kar diya…Kitna dard hua hoga na use Rahul…Kitni takleef pochi Hongi yeh soch kar ki uska Armaan bhi use chodkar chala gaya…” Continued Armaan as a tear glided down his cheek. “Armaan tu…” “Hath jode the usne Rahul…She begged me to not her go…Lekin maine…I hurt her Rahul…Uska dil toda hai maine…Usse Kiya har vada toda hai maine….I broke her.” Said Rahul while turning towards Rahul who's eyes were also misty just hearing the pain in Armaan’s voice. “Main nahi janta ki yaha se jane ke baad uske treatment ka kya hoga…But I know for sure that for both her and me to stay alive I need to take her with me…I need her back Rahul…I need her back” he choked back a sob as Rahul engulfed him in his arms agreeing to whatever Armaan said in fact even Dr. Ahana agreed. “Chal ab chup hoja Itna royega to tu jo Ridhima ko Meena Kumari bolke chedta hai na woh ab tera naam rakh dunga…” Said Rahul to lighten the moment as he pulled back from the hug and wiped Armaan’s tears making him give out a small but none the less a chuckle… “Mr. Malik I absolutely support your decision of taking Ridhima back home even I feel is samey unhe ghar ke mohol ki zyada zarurat hai but as Dr. Kirti said Abhi unki body bohot weak hai uppar se Itna blood loss so I suggest agar aap Kuch din aur ruk jaye to…I mean we will just be able to take care of her better” suggested Dr. Ahana but Armaan instantly refused. “No doctor…I am sorry I know you mean well Lekin ab main ek din Bhi wait nahi Karna chahta…Ridhima ko is Waqt sabse zyada zarurat meri hai…Humari pyaar ki hai…She needs to feel loved Dr. Ahana and I owe her this…” he said softly yet determinedly. “Aur aap Chinta mat kijiye…I will definitely take care of her, uske health ke sath main Bhi koi compromise nahi karunga and you can take my word for that” added Armaan making both Ahana and Rahul smile. “I am sure you will Mr. Malik…To theek hai main discharge papers ready Karwa deti hoon…Jiase hi unhe hosh aye and Dr. Kirti checks on her to aap unhe ghar le ja sakte hai” Replied Dr. Ahana with a smile making Armaan nod back gratefully before she left the cabin to get the papers ready while Armaan went towards Ridhima’s room because he just wanted to be by her and now that he had made up his mind of taking her back he was more eager for her to get up so he could share this good news with her as well. 

~Ridhima’s Room~

After a long three hours Ridhima finally began to stir in her sleep as the effect of the injection began to wear off making Armaan who sat write beside her without blinking an eyelash, alert. “Ridh…Ridhima? Akehin kholo baby…Can you hear me? Open your eyes bacha…” he blabbered urgently while keeping hold of her hand using his one hand and caressing her head with the other urging her to wake up. “Doctor…Doctor koi hai….” He yelled while ringing the bell continuously as Ridhima eyes began to flutter a little. “Ridhima…Ridhima jaan open your eyes…Dekho tumhara Armaan Yahi hai tumhare pass Maine promise Kiya tha na tumse see I am right here…” He spoke while  lightly cupping her face and in no time she finally opened her eyes making Armaan smile widely. “Tum…Tum theek ho na? God main Itna dar gaya tha…Tum theek…I…I am so happy” he fumbled happily amidst his tears as he kissed her all over her face as if assuring himself that she was absolutely okay for only he knew how many death he had died seeing her lie unconscious on that bed.  “Tum…Tum theek ho na? Kahi dard to nahi hai na?” He asked her yet again as he somehow parted from her and asked her affectionately while still cupping her face in his palms but she said nothing all she did was look at him blankly for a few seconds and before he knew it she very slowly removed his hands from her face. 

Sath Mere Chalte Chalte... (Haaye!)

Sath Mere Chalte Chalte

Raste Na Modeen

“Ridhima…” he whispered to himself as reality hid him hard on the face and his eyes welled up seeing her do that…He knew he had some very serious amends to make and he was definitely going to get them done but right now he couldn't help the pinch he felt seeing her turn her gaze away from him. Before he could say anything Dr. Kirti walked in and asked him to step out for a bit so she could check over Ridhima.  Looking at her one last time with his tear filled eyes he walked out to let Dr. Kirti do her job and it hurt it hurt bad when she did not stop him once….”I promise Ridhima main yeh sariya duriya mita dunga…Janta hoon tum bhi utna hi tadap rahi ho mere liye bas Abhi Thodi naraz ho…But I promise jaan main tumhari sari narazgi mita dunga….Sab theek Kar dunga” he thought to himself as he stood outside her room and wiped the lone tear that had slipped of his eye. 

Nain Na Jodi Kithe

Nain Na Jodi

Nain Na Jodi Kithe

Nain Na Jodi

After getting a green signal from Dr. Kirti Armaan immediately finished all formalities and walked towards Ridhima’s room with a satisfied heart and a little fear. Satisfaction because finally he was going to take the biggest step to correct his mistake and that is take her back home and fear because he was not sure how she would react on seeing him again although he was hoping that she reacts to the fact of going home at least…Walking in slowly he found Ridhima sat by the window sledge staring aimlessly upwards towards the ceiling, an IV still attached to her hand with its stand kept beside her while her. His heart broke seeing her turn so lost but he was not going to let himself be weak…This time he was going to fix thing and fix it the right way….”Ridhima” he called her out while standing near the door but she did not move an inch not even as much as turn her gaze towards him hurting his heart a little more than what it already was. Gulping the lump that had formed in his throat he slowly walked towards the window and crouched himself down on floor so as to come face to face with her. She did not even as much as flinch as if she couldn’t sense his presence at all “Bohot naraz ho na mujhse, janta hoon…Bohot…Bohot badi galti ho gayi mujhse Ridhima…Na chahte hue Bhi Mujhe yeh sab….” He stopped mid way as he felt another lump in his throat. “Khair…Main apne galti sudharne aya hoon Ridhima…Tumhe ghar lejane aya hoon…I have come to take you back home sweetheart” he continued in the softest off tones and just the very last bit made her instantly turn her head towards him. “Haan baby…Main sach main tumhe le jane aya hoon…Tumhe yaha nahi rehna tha na to bas abb main apni jaan ko yaha se wapas le jaunga…” he spoke while cupping her cheek in his palm while all this while Ridhima just remained staring at his face and then without a word she just turned her head towards the window, once agin ignoring his presence.”Uhmm Main…Main Abhi tumhare kapde…kepde nikalta hoon haan…Phir tum Jaldi se tayar hojana…Okay?” He fumbled rather restlessly seeing her turn so indifferent towards him as he slowly got up and made his way towards her bag…”Yeh…yeh pink dress nikalu Ridhima?…Tum…Tumhara favourite hai na…” he asked removing a nice yet simple day wear pink maxi that she loved hoping that she would respond in some way but she remained mum with her head still towards the window “Aur uhmm…Woh…Woh earing bhi nikaldu tumhare? The sil…silver hoops rights?” He asked yet again but she remained irresponsive making him sigh painfully. “Main uhmm…Sister…Sister Stella ko bhejta hoon she will help you get read…” “Main yaha se nahi jaungi…” he said while going towards the door to step out and call for Sister Stella but stopped mid way as he heard her speak for the first time in two weeks. It took him a minute to register what she just said but the moment it sunk in he turned on his heels to face her with a thick layer of tears brimming in his eyes “Ridhima…” he whispered almost aghast by what she just said but she just sat there with absolutely no change in her body language and her eyes still casted towards the window…He somehow gathered himself and walked towards her, sitting himself on the window sledge right in-front of her he slowly took hold of her uninjured hand in his “Ridh…Ridhima…Baby yeh tum….Dekho jaan I know tum naraz ho, gussa ho mujhse and you have every right to be so but Ridhima Iska yeh Matlab to nahi na ke tum…Tum ghar nahi aogi…That’s…That’s not possible right?” He spoke softly yet nervously but she still kept her head turned towards the window. “Ridhima…Tum…Tum sun rahi ho na main kya bol raha hoon?” He asked her yet again to which she finally turned her head to look at him straight in the eye giving him some hope that she would now say something but instead of doing that she looked down at her hand that was still in his hold and before he could react she used her other injured hand to remove his hand off her and very slowly got up from the sledge and dragging her IV stand which was kept right beside her she walked towards the single couch which involuntary led to a tear slipping off from his eye.

Tainu Vaasta Khuda Da... (Haaye!)

Tainu Vaasta Khuda Da

Mera Dil Na Todeen

Wiping that tear with the back of his hand he once again walked towards her and kneeled down in front of her…” Ridhima…Dekho I promise ke hum…Hum ghar Jake baat karenge is barein main…We…I…I will sort this mess out…Aur tum…Tum mujhe jo saza dena chahti ho na woh dena…Daatna…Marna….Jo…Jo tumhe karna hai woh karna I swear main kuch nahi bolunga ek…Ek uff tak nahi karunga lekin abhi…Abhi please tum meri baat manjao aur mere sath ghar chalo…Please jaan” he said almost desperately as he swiftly wiped another stubborn tear that rolled down his eye but she said nothing and simply kept her gaze fixed on the wall in front making him feel rather uneasy. “Ridhima…Ridhima tum sun rahi ho na….Main tumse baat kar raha hoon…” he spoke rather urgently as he took her face in his palms and gently yet forcefully turned it towards himself but she still stayed mum making him already disturbed heart sink more. “Ridhima…RIDHIMA…Main tumse baat kar raha hoon…kuch bolo…jawab do Ridhima….Say something” he repeated in a rather loud tone as the fear of losing something crept inside his heart. “RIDHIMA…” He repeated yet again as he shook her shoulders as his tears eventually betrayed him and leaked without any pause…Hearing the commotion Sister Stella who was anyway coming to check on Ridhima entered and seeing Armaan shake Ridhima while she sat blankly alarmed her and she instantly ran to call Dr. Ahana and Rahul who came in no time. “RIDHIMA KUCH BOLO…kuch to bolo” he shook her yet again feeling utterly helpless. “ARMAAN…” he heard a voice and instantly turned around to find Rahul and Dr. Ahana standing by the door. “Rahul…Rahuk dekh Ridhima kya keh rahi hai…She…She said she won’t come home…Woh…Woh aisa Kaise Kar sakti hai….Tu…Tu Samja usse…Dekh main main kabse samjha raha hoon par woh…Woh kuch nahi bol rahi….” Cried Armaan while going towards Rahul who was shocked to see his best friend who was possibly one of the strongest man he knew turn so vulnerable but then he realised that right now the matter in hand concerned not just anyone but his life, his love, his Ridhima and hence this reaction was not something to be surprised about. “Armaan…Dekh tu shant ho ja…You just calm down main…Main baat karta hoon okay” said Rahul assuringly as he patted Armaan’s back before moving towards Ridhima who was still sat on the couch with the same expression. “Ridhima…Hey…Dekho I know ki tum Armaan se naraz ho Lekin usne jo Bhi Kiya tumhare liye Kiya and trust me he tried all he could to not send you here but halat hi aise the ki…” “Yeh drip change Karna hai…” Rahul who tried his best to explain Ridhima was cut iff midway by her and he was rather surprised to hear what she just said or rather that she said anything at all. “Drip change….Lekin it seems fine…” “RIDHIMA…” Rahul was once again cut but this time not by Ridhima but by Armaan who screamed in extreme concern as he saw her roughly pull out the IV needle from her hand which made him instantly run towards her.  “Oh My God…Its…Its bleeding…Rahul…Dr. Ahana…Sister koi kuch karo dekho kitna khoon bhe raha hai….Shit…” Armaan panicked as he took hold of her hand from which she pulled out the needle causing a harsh scratch that was bleeding bad “Sister app…” he turned around to get mad at the sister who according to him was taking forever to attend to Ridhima but just as he did that he noticed that Ridhima had her eyes on his face and he was sure he saw a little moisture around her eyes but before he could say anything she pulled her hand out of his hold rather forcefully “Don’t touch me…” she said looking at him straight in the eye leaving everyone in that room shocked but mostly Armaan “Ridh…” “Hath mat Lagana mujhe…” she repeated yet again as he yet again tried to hold her hand. “Aap drip change karenge ya nahi?” She asked rather ordered Rahul as she turned to look at him who himself look as flabbergasted as anyone in that room “Huh…haan main…” “Ridhima please ek baar Meri baat…” “I SAID DON’T TOUCH ME…” Yelled Ridhima as a hurt Armaan once again tried to approach her while she was talking to Rahul. “Maine kaha Mujhse dur raho…” Said Ridhima while literally glaring at Armaan angrily who looked too shocked to react but somehow he gained some control because he knew she was just upset and needed some time. “Ridhima dekho I know tum gussa ho…Main I am really sorry Mujhe tumhe akela nahi chodna chahiye tha…I should have been there with you…” “But you weren’t…. and now I don’t care…Koi farak nahi padta Mujhe tumhare mere life main hone ya na hone se…I hate you Armaan” she said cutting his apology in the middle and looking at him with a layer of tears brimming in her eyes as well. He said nothing but just kept looking at her trying to figure out that was his mistake really that big that she did not want him in her life anymore, did he not do all that he did for her wellbeing then why…Why was everything going so against him. 

Na kisi apne 

Na Paraaye Ki Tarha

Mere Sath Rahna 

Mere Saaye Ki Tarha

“Maam please let me clean your wound, Kafi khoon nikal chuka hai, infection na ho jaye “ said Sister Stella stepping in between their conversation as she saw the sprint of flood on the back of Ridhima’s hand which instantly caught Armaan’s attention as well and within a span of a moment all hurt was forgotten as immense concern took over his heart “Ridhima…Ssss oh God it’s ba…” “MUJHSE DUR RAHO…” she yelled cutting him yet again as she got up from the couch making Armaan who was kneeling down in-front of her almost lose balance and fall back. Seeing her turn aggressive Dr. Ahana who stood silent all this while decided to step in as she knew getting hyper would do no good as she already was physically and emotionally very weak. “Mr. Malik aap please Thodi der ke liye Bahar jaiye this is not the time for these discussions” she said formally yes assertively “Lekin Doctor main kaise…Ridhima ke hath se Kitna khoon….Jaan please let me see it on…”Mr. Malik aap please Abhi Bahar jaiye we need to treat the patient” spoke Dr. Ahana yet again as she saw Ridhima curl her wrist tightly and not let the nurse touch her while her eyes were fixed on Armaan. “Nahi main Kahi nahi jaunga…MAIN Yahi rahunga…Ridhima please meri baat sunlo I…I…am really sorry jaan” yelled  Armaan as he felt Ridhima going away from him witth the passage of every second . “Armaan tu Abhi bahar chal let Dr. Ahana handle it…Chal Armaan please” forced Rahul as he literally pulled Armaan out of the room 

~Outside The Ward~

Armaan stood outside Ridhima’s with a face full of fresh tears, he couldn’t believe that Ridhima hated him to such an extent all her words played in his head and it hurt him much more than words could explain. Unable to take the weight of those words any longer he harshly punched the wall beside him “ARMAAN….pagal hai kya…Sambhal khud ko…” Said Rahul pulling him back as he tried to punch the wall yet again. “Ahhh…Woh aise Kaise Bol sakti hai Rahul ? She hates me? Itni Nafrat karti hai mujhse?” Yelled Armaan as he painfully remembered how she so coldly said that she hated him. “Armaan dekh Abhi tu please shant ho j…” “Kaise shant ho jau Rahul tune suna nahi usne kya kaha…Woh ghar nahi ana chahti hai Rahul…She doesn’t even care wether I am in her life or…” Ranted a highly disturbed Armaan but stopped midway as he suddenly realised something. It took a minute for him to mentally confirm what he was thinking but as soon as he was sure he wiped his tears with the back of his hand and without any warning barged into Ridhima’s room without bothering to listen to Rahul or anyone for that matter. He immediately marched towards Ridhima who was walking towards the window yet again and grabbing her elbows he pulled her towards a nearby wall and pinning her back to it he stood right in-front of her completely ignoring her protest. “Mr. Malik aap yehh…” Dr. Ahana tried to intervene but Armaan just showed her his finger  while his one hand still held Ridhima’s  elbow “Ek minute doctor…Sirf ek minute…I need to talk to my wife” he said while keeping his blood shot gaze fixed on Ridhima who though was astonished at his sudden act tried to move away from him. “Cho…Chodo mujhe…” she struggled but instead of letting her go he placed both his hands on the wall beside her blocking any sort of escape for her. “Chod dunga Ridhima zarur chod dunga…Lekin apne jawab lene ke baad” he said emphasising on each word and something about his tone not only stopped her struggle but forced her to look up at his furious red eyes. “To…Kya keh rahi thi tum…Ya that you hate me….You hate me right Ridhima?” He asked her in a dangerously low tone as he took a step closer making her involuntarily push her body back in the wall and slowly nodding her head she whispered a small “yes” making him smirk sarcastically. “I thought so…” he said with that sneering tone and before she could say anything he once again spoke up “To aur kya keh Rahi thi tum…Kya tha woh…Haan mere tumhare life main hone ya na hone se tumhe koi farak nahi padta. Yahi tha na Ridhima?” He asked now coming even closer and placing both his hands on her shoulders, holding her firmly yet gently so as to not hurt her wound. With a racing heartbeat she somehow managed to nod her head yet again “of course” he replied with a sad smile as he turned his head to the other side for a split second before once again fixing his eyes on her now nervous face. “Then tell me JAAN…Agar itni hi nafrat karti ho Mujhse jitna tum jata rahi ho tum then please care to explain that why are you still wearing this pendant” he said trying to sound as surprised as possible as he slowly pulled out the thin silver pendant that was almost hidden beneath her shirt. Armaan looked at the pendant keenly before once again looking at her with an expression that clearly demanded and answer while Ridhima who completely taken off-guard was too shocked to react…”Bolo na Ridhima why do you still have this pendant? Jaha tak main janta hoon yeh pendant tum isliye pehenti ho because it reminds you of my love, my presence in your life but ab to tumhe mere se presence se koi farak hi nahi padta, you hate me right? To phir kyu pehna hua ise Abhi tak?” He asked pretending to be really surprised at first but as finished his sentence his tone became dangerously low as a tear slipped off his eye. 

~Flashback~

It was one of the happiest days in the life of Armaan and Ridhima, it was the day they had gotten married after nearly seven years of being together and needless to say they both were very happy. Tired from all the rituals and functions Ridhima who was still in her wedding dress stood by the window of their room just taking a moment to sink in the fact that she was now not just Ridhima Gupta but Ridhima Gupta Malik just the very sound of it felt so so good to her. Lost in her own thoughts she never realised when Armaan who had been held back by some of his cousins had entered and slowly crept his arms around her waist which brought an instant smile on her face. “Armaan…” she whispered as she felt him place a kiss on her bare back as she had removed her head duppata and jewellery. “Hmm…” he replied while keeping his head on her shoulder and pulling her closer to himself. “Aaj main bohot khush hoon…Bohot zyada khush” she said in the softest tone as she held his hand that was on her waist. A million dollar smile flashed across Armaan’s face on hearing her words and without wasting a second he turned her around so as to come face to face with her. “Main bhi bohot Khush hoon jaan…” he replied planting a tender kiss on her forehead before joining his forehead with hers and that’s when his eyes fell on a silver pendant that was securely tied around her neck, it wasn’t a very expensive pendant just a simple yet elegant one with a small infinity sign in between that had the initials of both their names engraved in it. “Ridhima yeh…” he asked caressing the  pendant with his fingers before looking up at Ridhima who already had a smile on her face. “Tumhara pehla gift mujhe…Yaad hai college main tumhare Pehle internship ke baad tumne paise save karke Mujhe yeh lekar Diya tha mere birthday par” she said while remembering and reminding him also of that beautiful day. “Of corse yaad hai jaan I can never forget that day…Your first birthday as my girlfriend…Lekin Ridhima tumne ise aaj kyu pehna hua hai…I man yeh Itna chota sa, pendant dekho tnhare dress se match Bhi nahi ho raha aur itni bhari jwelery main to chup hi gaya hai ” he pointed out genuinely curious. “Woh isliye Mr. Malik because this is my most favourite pendant in the world and it does’t matter ki yeh mere dress se match hora ho ya nahi or even ke kisi kio dikhe ki nahi…I wear this for myself because I love it” she replied honestly while keeping her head on his chest and hugging him and relaxing her tired body against him. “Aur kya main puch sakta hoon ki yeh apka favorite kyu hai?” Asked Armaan with a smile while bending his head a little to look at her while his one hand affectionately caressed her back. “Hmm because it reminds me of your presence in my life, it reminds me of how lucky I am to have someone like you who loves me sooo much…Pata hai jab yeh pendant ko dekhti hoon na to kabi Akele hoti hoon na tab bhi I don’t feel lonely…Isliye main ise humesha apne pass rakhti hoon…Aur aaj to Itna Khas din hai isliye Maine ise pehen Kar rakha to make it witness us taking another step in our relationship” She replied honestly while looking in his eyes which showed just how much love he had for her. “I love you Mrs. Malik…” he said earnestly as he heard her words  making her chuckle. “I love you too Mr. Malik” she replied while simply closing here eyes and enjoying the warmth of his arms around her. 

~End Of Flashback~

“Bolo na Ridhima…Kyu nahi nikala is pendant ko?” He asked yet again but she just turned her face away “Cho…Chodo…” “Chod dunga Ridhima Lekin Pehle mere sawal ka jawab to do…Acha chalo lets forget about the pendant for once yeh to bata do ki tumhari Akhon main yeh assun kyu hai…As far as I remember you hate me right to mere Kuch Bhi Kehne se, puchne se tumhe Itna farak kyu padh raha hai Ridhima?” He asked tightening his hold and pulling her closer to himself…”Ssss…you're hurting me Armaa…” “and you’re hurting me Ridhima…” he replied with that icy tone and hard glaring eyes which instantly shut her up. “Tumhe kya lagta hai Mujhe pata nahi lagega ki yeh sab jo tum kar rahi ho woh kyu kar rahi ho…Woh chupi, woh jaan bujkar khud ko ek drip par rakhna, woh IV kheechna…Sab janta hoo main Ridhima…” He spoke as they both stood eye to eye while everyone else just stepped out as Rahul had silently instructed them to give the couple a moment. “Tum jaan bhuj kar khud ko takleef de rahi ho…To hurt me, to make me realise that I did wrong by sending you away aur ab tum yaha se nahi jana chahti to punish me for what I did…Kyuki tum janti hoo ki Mujhe sabse zyada agar kisis cheez se takleef hogi to woh tumhe dard main dekar, tumhe takleef main dekh kar hogi….Isliye tum baar baar kjud ko takleef pocha rahi ho…Haina Ridhima?”  He said as a stubborn tear rolled down his eyes while she simply turned her head away because he was absolutely right. 

Na Kisi Apne

Na Paraaye Ki Tarha

Mere Sath Rahna 

Mere Saaye Ki Tarha

“Tum Mujhse aaj Bhi bohot pyaar karti ho Ridhima, tumhari akhein, tumhare yeh aasun woh pyaar saaf bayan kar rahi hai…Par main janta hoon that you wont accept it kyuki tum mujhe aisas Dilana chahti hoon ki maine kitni badi galti ki hai…” he spoke in a chocked voice…“Maine galti ki…Bohot badi galti ki jo tumhe khud se alag kiya…Apna wada toda…Lekin yeh baat tum bhi janti hoo Ridhima ki maine jo bhi Kiya sirf aur sirf tumhare bhale ke liye kiya…” He continued while she still had her head turned away as a stream of tears flowed through them as well. “Janta hoon tumhe takleef pochi hai…Lekin main bhi pal pal mar hi raha tha Ridhima…Aur aaj bhi mar raha hoon…” he spoke in a thick tearful voice now leaving her shoulders and stepping back a little….“Galti ho gayi Ridhima…Bohot badi galti ho gayi jo tumhe khud se dur jane diya,…Galti ho gayi jo tumse Kiya wada tod diya…Galti ho gayi jo tumhare lakh gidgidane par Bhi tumhe yaha bhej diya….Bohot…Bohot badi galti ho gayi Ridhima….” He said in a broken voice and paused before once again looking up at her who now had her face towards him… “I am sorry….” He said while literally folding his hands in front of her and closing his eyes tightly as another set of tears made its way through them. “I am so…So…Sorryy….” He cried and cried hard while dropping down on his knees unable to take the bursting pain in his heart any longer….He head his face buried in his palms and for a few minutes the only sound that could be heard in the room was the sobbing sounds of both the lovers….Suddenly Armaan felt a very gentle touch over his head and he instantly held onto it knowing exactly who that hand belonged to…Looking up to give his heart a confirmation he found Ridhima standing there looking at him with a face full of tears as her one hand was placed over his head. He brought that hand down to his cheek and leaning his face over it he continued to cry but not even a second later he was engulfed in a tight hug by that one person who always gave his heart solace. “I am sorryyyy….” They both chanted repeatedly as they tightly held onto each other while still kneeling on the floor crying and washing away all the pain that their heart had stored for so long.

Lazmi Mai Tere Liye

Tu Zaruri Mere Liye

Ansu Tu Bichore Wale

Palkon Pe Na Chodheen

“I love you...I love you so much” he said still keeping her in his arms as he somehow cupped her face and planted a deep kiss on her head after which he gently took her injured hand in his hold before once again placing an arm around her neck and pulling her closer as he cried inconsolably. She too wrapped her non injured arm around his back and fisting his shirt tightly she continued to sob hard. “I…I love you too…” she replied amidst her sobs making him shut his eyes as pure relief washed over his veins at having to hear those words from her. He brought her hand that he held close to his lips and placing a gentle kiss he pulled her closer to himself if that was possible as they both continued to cry and feel each other’s presence ….They knew there was a lot to be spoken about, a lot to be discussed but at that moment nothing and absolutely nothing mattered more than just being in each other’s arms. 

Nain Na Jodi Kithe

Nain Na Jodi

-End of part -

-Tnishka (Tani)

NOTE: Hi guys…First of all sorry that the part took a little longer than promised but better late then never :P

First things first  a small disclaimer: no medical stuff written above has been verified it is purely based on my imagination so don’t take it very seriously.

Also this part has particularly been very hard to write for me cuz I kept getting stuck at various points…So guys pls make sure that you tell me how you like it at least others all my efforts will go wasted *pout* and as usual the next part will be posted based on the amount of feedback I get for this one to padho aur apne freinds ko Bhi padaho…hehe. 

Stay safe everyone!

Edited by TaniDMGlover - 4 years ago
TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Thanx Dear, Glad you liked it. 

Keep reading ^__^

Originally posted by: Shubhiisinha

Awsom stry... arman suffer really alot bec of ridhima insecurities.. hop her treatment will bring thier liyf back... waiting for next part 

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Thank you...Next part has been posted do check it out ^__^

Originally posted by: Shubhiisinha

Omg ye kya kr rh h ridhima.. mjhe nh lg rha h usko koi nh treatment shi bh kr pa rha h.. poor arman..

Waiting for next part...

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Thanx dear...No problem at all...

How have you been? 

Originally posted by: phoo_honey

Amazing work. Sorry I am late with catching up on everything. But I am glad I did. 

Keep writing. You are amazing 

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Will wait for you to unres ^_^