Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 5

Amazing update. I must say you write it with such a perfection that I can't hold myself. 
Maan start showing his intrest but Geet, she needs time. I can understand why she not get his signals.
Wo ho Maan babu control aisa na ho abhi jo Geet ko warmth lag rahi hai wo tumhari desperation lagne lage. Stop playing with her waist ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maan definitely fall for her and this shown in his every gestures.
How he noticed her every dress and colour and not to forgot the compliments he shower on her ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Definitely Geet wasn't use to of all this because of that looser and his bitch Girlfriend.
I was thinking about her. Though I know she was wrong in binding from Geet still I felt that somewh she was also a victim. But last sce of this update break my myth. She is also a bitch like vikarm is a bas***d. The way she said they need Geet was shown how much cheap both are. Perfect pair. Both are cheap.
Happy both going to work together now and now I am early waiting for their meetings ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Part 6

Faadu update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Maza aa gaya padd k. The way she lash out that bas***d maza aa gaya... Superbbb. Geet ki mental condition bahut unstable hai and I dont think she is going to say yes right now. She she kissed him first as she was disturbed and don't know what she wants. Somewhere it's a fact that Maan is protecting her always to wo use touch kar gai baat. But she is not ready like Maan. Maan truly falls for her. Her innocence, her simplicity her intelligence every thing made him falls head over heels for her. This will shown very clearly that he needs her more, but first he had to made her comfortable with him. Made her trust on him and most importantly made her fall for him madly. Which is not so difficult for him... Maan babu go ahead you can do it. ๐Ÿ‘
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 6 awesome update loved poor geet feel really angry at Vikram the audacity of the man first he betrays her and then even curse Natasha and if that wasn't enough he has the nerve of claiming geet as his suhana make Natasha dump him on their wedding day just like he dump geet aisa isaan ke saath aisa hi hona chahiye maan came like a hero not only helped geet but also propose to marry her 
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hate vikrant like seriously  what is wrong  with this guy he accused geet of cheating so wat he is doing playing  cricket๐Ÿ˜† first he see himself then blame o
Others๐Ÿ˜ก  now natasha is an idiot  so wat she is at tht time fr him fr tht he idot he cheats geet n like maan support to geet
Wow maan proposed geet ๐Ÿ˜ณ
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cutical

Hate vikrant like seriously  what is wrong  with this guy he accused geet of cheating so wat he is doing playing  cricket๐Ÿ˜†first he see himself then blame oOthers๐Ÿ˜กnow natasha is an idiot  so wat she is at tht time fr him fr tht he idot he cheats geet n like maan support to geetWow maan proposed geet๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh yes ??Vikrant is a huge mess himself and he is preaching geetI loved your comment .I miss emojis now
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ya im.also disappointed  with this.new.changes  in this new forum i loved my old forum.back

Im failed  to understand  wat is wrong with this.new forum.n also our lovely emojis

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutical

Ya im.also disappointed  with this.new.changes  in this new forum i loved my old forum.back

Im failed  to understand  wat is wrong with this.new forum.n also our lovely emojis

Emojis are backYou can use your keyboard emojis
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Emojis are backYou can use your keyboard emojis

how please help?? thanks
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

how please help?? thanks

Sweety you can use your keypad emojis. Like you use on FBSee this๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ด
suhaaana thumbnail

Will be updating soon