Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

No you are not reading this one 
Read part 1 if u stil have a confusion

Hmm will read soon
MomiArti thumbnail
Amazing part.vikram accuse geet seeing her with maan.maan seeing vikram insult geet and gave him hard punch geet ans make maan shock but be keep quite.in emotions geet kiss later get embbresed but maan kiss her back and said marry me.next update soon.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: suhaaana

updated
enjoy reading

thanks a million😃
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the pm! 

Part 6

Spectacular update! amazingly written!

how dare Vikrant insult Geet? he has no right after what he did! 

glad that Maan intervened! great that he warned Vikrant! nice that Geet feels secure around Maan!

Maan's anger is justified! 

loved Geet's response to Vikrant! the insult was perfect!

liked that Maan assures her!!! surprised that she kissed him! Maan did not want her to feel guilty and reciprocated!

hmm lobed his thoughts... 

wow he asked her to marry him!! 

awaiting Geet's reply! 

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous and so Perfect Chapter 

Vikrant is a person that holds no self respect , he cannot respect himself
he couldn't respect Geet when they were together then disrespecting her now is just
his way to humiliate her , he does not even respect Natasha calling her an idiot the person that carries
his baby and will soon be his wife
I'm glad that Maan punched Vikrant this was just a small gesture from Maan letting Vikrant know that Geet is not alone she is been protected
so Maan heard the insults and accusations Vikrant threw at Geet but Maan was rather surprised seeing Geet stand firm retaliate against Vikrant telling him its true she slept with Maan
and Maan knew Geet only did that to make Vikrant taste his own medicine
he knows Geet is beautiful she is sophisticated and broken by her so called friend and ex fianc so when she places her lips on his he does not react in a bad way instead he thinks about her only ensuring she will not be embarrassed with the situation but the moment he saw Geet lower her eyes in embarrassment Maan pulls her for a soulful kiss
and wow he ask her to marry him was that just a weak moment for him or he truly feels he can spend his life only with Geet
will be waiting for Geet's reply

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Part 1
Wow intresting start. Geet is upset from some Vikrant for hurting and insulting her and she wants to teach him a lesson. Geet is intelligent but right now hurt and over drunk and in that state she met with someone with whom she share her part. Let's see what this meeting of them took where? Eagerly waiting for next part...
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 5 awesome update loved it maaneet working together on a project geet seemed to getting attracted to maan charms even Natasha seems to be charmed by her maan jealous of Arjun way greeting geet Vikram has no shame at first he betrayal geet and now he was questioning her character just coz geet got the project and he didn't and even flew in her emotions she was totally lost in her agony that once he was her friend and now she not only hates him but is disgusted by his thoughts
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Part 2

Geet's thoughts and feelings portrayed very well. It's natural for her to doubt on a stranger sply after getting a big betrayal from her fiance. He have a mistress and she is pregnant and told Vikram's parents too. She called off the marriage and told clearly to her parents. But they didn't seems happy with her decision even after knowing the truth. Let's see what they think in this matter.
Maan was the stranger who took care of her whole night and even change her view about men too. Will he able to make her trust on men again... 
Waiting for next...
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
PART 3

Lovely update. So both met again in same bar and this time they talk more properly. Maan got to know about her broken state of mind and heart. Her own friend is his fiance mistress. What an irony. Two people betrayed her at the same time on whom she trust most. Maan knew she is broken badly but not showing as she thinks tears were sign of weakness. I was expecting her parents point of view too. But koi nahi I will wait.
Thank fully ot wasn't love from her side just a convenient marriage as she knew Vikrant from past 15 years. Well a long time still she was unaware for his true nature.
I knew why Maan came there again on his friends call. I think there was a hope in his heart to see her again... ðŸ˜‰
Going to read next...
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
PART 4

Wow another beautiful update. Totally dhamaka. I like a hide and seek between maan and his parents. So he spilled the beans almost by telling them the truth behind most highlighted engagement of two business kids. Loved that sce totally.
Geet is brave to masked her pain. but truth is she needs time to come out of this mess. Created by her own friend and Fiance. 
Natasha wants her to be present on her wedding and Geet also said yes but will she be able to? 
It's going to be humiliating for her so I don't think k use jana chahiye. Baki dekho kya hota hai...