Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Love the updates...  Sid is soo naughtiness and roli cuteness...  I really like roli jealousy...  Eagerly waiting for next update... 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update love it update soon

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 5

Next day as usual everybody arrived at clg on time. As sujata held with some other work, she couldn't come to college. She told sid to be in office room until she get back. So, sid was sitting on chairman's chair and playing with his phone. 

"Excuse me, ma'am" he heard a voice from behind and it wasn't hard for him to know whom that sweet voice belonged to. It was his roli. 

Roli looked at the chair, which was facing it's back at her. So, she couldn't get to see the one who was sitting on it, was actually Sid. While Sid smiled to himself and signaled to the peon, standing at side, to shut his mouth and not reveal about him. Peon nodded and went out after allowing roli to get in. 

"Ma'am, actually I've a complaint. A guy from final year has been troubling a lot lately. I would be glad if you take any action on him, please" Roli said politely. 

"Oh god, this girl is too much. She even thinking to complain about me" thought sid after listening to her. 

"Roli.." roli heard and turned around to find sujata standing at entrance. Roli was shocked as she turned back to chair, which by now turned to her side, revealing Sid's charming face to her. 

Roli looked at him in shock while he glared at her. 

"Roli, what are you doing here?" Asked sujata as she reached her. 

"Ma'am... Woh... I.. just wanted to ask about cultural activities timings" roli struggled as she blabbered whatever she got at the moment.

"Our staff is working on it. Once it gets finished, you can schedule all the other activities" sujata replied with a smile. 

"Mom, I'm going to my class now" said sid as he stood up. And it was one more shock for roli. 

"Mom?" She puzzled as she didn't know that sid was sujata's son. Sujata always treated Sid like every other student when they were in college. So, even at the time of announcing him as president, she didn't mention him as her son. So, roli never got to know about it.  

"Yeah, he's my son" sujata cleared her confusion as she patted on Sid's shoulder. While sid looked at her with a smirk. 

Roli just forced a smile and rushed out as quick as she could. While sid too rushed out and went behind her. He moved in front of her and blocked her way. 

"What do you think? If you complain about me to my mom then I'll leave you?" Sid said while roli looked at him in confusion. 

"I'm never gonna leave you. You better remember that" sid continued, most in a threatening way.

"That complaint wasn't about you" said roli. Now sid looked at her, confused. Roli turned at side and signaled to someone. Sid looked in the direction and found two girls walking towards them. 

"It was for her" roli pointed at one of the girls. "Someone from your class is behind her since few days and troubling her. So, I just said to report it but, she's scared to make a complaint and forced me to do it on her behalf" explained roli while sid sighed in relief. 

He then looked at the girl and asked about that guy. After knowing about him, he said "by the time last bell ring today, he'll come apologize to you". 

After that they all left to their respective classrooms. As sid said, at lunch break, that guy came to roli's friend asking for a sorry and also promised that he'll never trouble her again. Roli was surprised by Sid's quick action. 

As soon as that guy left them after apologizing, Roli's friend went to Sid for thanking him. She also dragged roli with her, though she refused to go near him. 

Reaching sid, roli tried to avoid looking at him. Her friend said thanks to sid and left but, roli was again blocked by sid. She glared at him like 'what now?' 

"Is it you who suggested your friend to complain about that guy?" Asked sid while roli nodded her head in confusion as she didn't get for what he was asking that now. 

"So, why you've not complained about me yet?" Sid's words made roli froze. She looked at him in shock. 

"I asked that guy, he said he was just proposing her but, she wasn't accepting. I'm just confused because even I'm doing the same to you, then why you didn't complain about me?" Sid continued. While roli fell into deep thinking. 

Sid was right. Why she didn't thought of doing this yet. She wondered to herself. 

"Does it mean that you like me doing all these things for you?" Sid spoke as he forwarded a step towards her. "Can it also mean that you too love me?" Sid looked into her eyes, moving so close to her. 

Roli quickly pushed him away and ran from there while sid stood over there with a smile.  

After lunch break, as usual classes started. But, roli couldn't be attentive in her class as she was lost in Sid's thoughts. His questions kept ringing in her mind. After one class, they got a free period. 

Sid came to her classroom and noticed roli sitting with resting her chin on her left hand. He moved in and sat opposite to her, resting his chin on his left hand, like imitating her. They were sitting facing each other. But, roli being in her own world, couldn't realise Sid's presence. 

"Are you thinking about me?" Sid's words brought roli back to her senses as she looked at him with a jerk. Sid was smiling mischievously looking at her while she looked away. 

Sid grabbed the notebook of her and wrote something. 

"This is my number. If you got answer for the questions I've asked then give a call to it. It'll be available 24*7 only for you" he said with a wink and left her. 

Roli looked at him leaving and the number on her book alternatively. She was already confused and he was increasing it even more. She didn't know what to do about this guy.  

In last hour of college, roli received scheduled activities. She left to an empty room to prepare the list of activities according to their schedule one by one. Sid also came there, of course not to do any work but, to be with his roli. As it was being usual, roli already got used to his behavior. 

After preparing list, roli stood up and arranging the papers. When she moved a little to side to take the paper kept over there, her dupatta got stuck to the edge of the desk. When roli turned around to go, sid noticed her dupatta being stuck into the desk. 

Sid got up and moved near her to remove it. When she was about to move ahead, sid held her dupatta and tried to take it off the desk. As roli took a forward step, she realized her dupatta was holding back by something but, when she turned to look what was it, she saw sid holding her dupatta. She didn't notice it being stuck to the desk and misunderstood sid as holding it. 

Roli got angry when she looked at sid, who was still trying to remove the dupatta off the desk and didn't notice roli looking at him. Without a second thought roli placed a tight slap on his cheek, making him shocked. 

Sid looked at her in disbelief. This was the first time ever in his life he got a slap. 

"I've never thought you to be so cheap" yelled roli in anger as tears flowed down her cheeks. She never imagined that sid would do something like that with her. 

Sid, without saying a word, turned to dupatta and removed it off the desk. At that time roli noticed what he was doing and realized what actually happened. She looked at sid nervously. But, Sid didn't wait there for a second more as he rushed out still maintaining his silence. Roli followed him but, couldn't reach him. 

Roli was feeling so guilt as she kept searching for him. It was almost time for college to get over. With a last hope she reached his classroom. There she saw nitya and others but, sid was not there with them. Nitya too saw roli and asked her "what happened roli?".

"Where is siddhant?" Roli asked, looking around. 

"He already left. Don't know what happened to him. He seems to be upset. Is everything alright?" Nitya asked with a concern. 

Roli didn't say anything and left from there, making them all confused. She was so broken knowing that sid was upset. 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Super update baby.. roli understand yaar u also loves Siddhant idiot.. idiot roli can't u wait for sometime before knowing everything u slapped poor Siddhant.. he must be hurt not because roli slapped him but because she thought him so cheap.. Don't know what will be Siddhant's next move.. i think roli will realise her love in this.. eagerly waiting baby update next soon πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ayyyooo manasa!! day by day you making me fall in love with your ff and making me beg to you for the next update!!! now how can I wait yaar😒😒. Poor sid! Poor sarah!πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you too naa slapped your prince very bad like manasa!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ OK honeybee update soon ASAP
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh no poor sid roli b naa first look carefully he must be so hurt lets see how roli manoafy him complain scene was funny roli didn't knew sid is sujata's son sid thought its for him but it was for other guy nice question sid why didn't she complain about him hope she realise it soon waiting for next eagerly update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update dear . Poor Sid . Waiting for next update .
Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohhh nooo.. Roli what did you do yaar.. bechara Sid πŸ˜’.. n now I'm guessing something interesting updates are coming... right Manasa.. I'm waiting yaar

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god poor Sid really can't wait update soon

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 7

The next day, Roli reached college little earlier to the usual timing and waited for sid in parking area.

Time flew but, there was no trace of sid yet. As she was being late to her class, she thought to talk to him later and left to her classroom. 

Though she was attending the class, her mind kept wandering around sid. She couldn't even able to think of anything else from yesterday, which led her to spend a sleepless night. 

The fact that sid didn't even look at her after she slapped him, was something which pricking her heart to the core. 

After two hours of class, they got a break for 15 minutes. Roli quickly made her way out in search of sid. 

After a couple of minutes, roli found sid, who was coming out of the office room. 

Sid too saw roli but, barely giving any attention to her, he walked in the opposite direction, completely ignoring her presence. 

Roli felt upset, not only because he was ignoring her but, because it was the first time she saw him without that charming smile on his face. And for all these, she was the reason, she blamed herself. 

Unfortunately, they were done with preparing the activities list too. So, now she was left with no chance to go near sid. 

Next hours passed rather horribly as roli was couldn't able to take his ignorance. It was breaking her heart into millions of pieces. 

At this moment, when she was faced with his silence and ignorance, did she realise how she got attached to him. How she got used to his talks. 

And now without listening to his voice and without having him by her side, she felt herself incomplete. 

By the time she realized the fact that she couldn't bear a second without him, it was already the end of college timing. 

Without wasting a second more, roli soon reached the parking lot, waiting for sid. 

As expected, sid too arrived near his bike. He was surprised to see a teddy kept on his bike. 

Sid took it in his hand and observed it keenly. It was a small teddy of baby pink colour with a small heart attached on it, which contained the words "I'm sorry". 

Sid turned around to find Roli standing at a fair distance, beside her car. 

As she saw sid looking at her, she quickly reached out her hands and held her ears as saying sorry.

But, sid glanced at her for a couple of moments and kept the teddy on the other bike parked there. Then, started his bike and drove away, without turning back to look at Roli. 

Roli was completely broken by now. She got into her car as she said to her driver "let's go". 

The tears, which she was holding back since the time sid started ignoring her, had flowed out of her eyes continuously. 

Reaching home, she fell upon her bed and cried her heart out. It was too painful that she felt her heart would burst out with the heaviness she was feeling at the moment. 

It was then she remembered sid writing down his number on one of her notes. 

She quickly got up and fetched out the book from her bag and typed the number on her phone to dial. 

But, before it give any sound the other side, roli swiftly cancelled the call. 

The only reason was, she was feeling too broken to face his ignorance again. 

And the time reached night. Roli skipped her dinner with an excuse of she wasn't appetite to eat. 

Around 10 PM, collecting all her courage to face anything comes her way, she managed herself to send a text to sid. 

The text contained two simple words : "I'm sorry". 

Sid, who was tossing on bed, reached out his hand to take his phone after hearing a pop-up notification. 

It didn't take much of time for him to guess who would've sent that text. 

But, still he didn't reply anything. 

Roli was waiting for his reply as she got to know that he had seen her message. 

After waiting for good few minutes, she realized that he wasn't going reply. 

He's very upset or might be super angry, she thought.

Roli finally prepared herself and dialled his number. Surprisingly, sid answered it at the first ring. 

"I'm really sorry" roli's words reached his ears as soon as he answered the call. 

"I really didn't mean to hurt you... It was my mistake.. sorry" roli apologized sincerely. She was feeling too guilty for her doing.

"Please say something.." she almost begged but, sid didn't speak a word. Instead he hung up the call, hurting her to the core. 

Sid, then turned his attention to side, where a small teddy was lying on the bed. 

Back in college at evening, as soon as roli's car left the surroundings of the college, sid returned to the parking area and took the teddy and left from there. 

Sid glanced at the teddy and took it in his hands. 

"Roli, you're too cute" sid praised as he caressed the teddy with a smile. 

On the other hand, roli collapsed on to the bed and started crying again after sid hung up the call. 

Then suddenly her phone popped up with a notification sound, grabbing her attention. 

Roli, with least interest, took her phone and soon jumped up and sat on bed when she saw what that notification was about. 

It was a pic from Sid, where he was hugging the little teddy, which she had given him as a sorry. 

Roli was both surprised and shocked as she stared at the pic. 

Hadn't he left that teddy back in parking lot? How come it reached him? she wondered. 

Not so later, she received one more notification. It was again from sid. Now he sent her a 'wink emoji'. 

Even before she was out of the shock, he again sent one more message; now it was a 'heart'. 

Sid didn't give her time to respond as he dialled her number. 

Roli, who was in shock, subconsciously answered his call. 

"So, tell.." sid spoke most in an ordering tone.

"What?" Roli asked innocently, still not over the surprise. 

"The same which your heart has realized" now it's something sounded like siddhant's style. 

"So, were you playing around all the while?" Roli asked after coming out of the shock and gaining her senses back. 

"What else did you think?" Sid gave it back with a question as he laughed out loud.

Roli was pissed off as she heard his laughter from the other end of the phone. 

Here she was broken to the death thinking that he was upset but, the fact was he was just playing around with her. 

Roli glared at her phone, imagining it as sid and said "my heart indeed realised something. And it realised that it hates you". 

Roli was super angry. 

"Oh.. really?" Sid faked a surprising expression on his face as he continued "but someone is saying that your heart realised that it has fallen in a deep love with me". 

"Who?" Roli asked curiously. 

Sid controlled his laughter as he listened to her innocent question and replied "your teddy". 

Now it really pissed roli off even further. 

How could he just make fun of her to this extent, she complained to herself with a pout. 

"Good bye" roli quickly hung up the call, without having intention to fall to his pranks. 

Then she laid down on bed as she felt relieved, finally. 

Sid smiled as he kissed the teddy and texted to roli "I love you". 

Roli saw the message but, didn't reply. 

Sid didn't stop with it as he continued texting her with 'heart emojis' continuously, which roli felt as crazy. 

As she received lots of messages, she simply replied with one 'angry emoji'. 

Though her reply was an angry emoji, she was all in smiles when she sent it. 

When sid saw her message, he replied "angry emoji with smiley face". 

She was surprised as she read it. Sid surely understood her very well. Roli smiled even brightly that she felt a ticklish in her stomach. 

It must be because of the butterflies, which kept dancing in her stomach as soon as she saw sid pic with the teddy. 

Later she received one last message from sid for that day which read "good night, love". 

Though she didn't reply anything further, she was blushing hard thinking about him. 

That night too went with half sleep for roli as she kept gazing Sid's pic till the end of the mid night.