Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
A model caressed the dog's head twice...that's what I do when I come across a dog. πŸ˜†
flipfl0p thumbnail
Originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

why u hate them they r so innocent n cute.

In Indian city, if you are going for a morning walk, or if you had to return home at night night in two wheeler and then a bunch of these innocents chase you, I will see how you find it cute. All my rationality, humanity etc etc dies when I am in fear. 

Let pc world be damned, let all animal rights be damned. I just want the world to get rid of stray dogs. If anyone finds them innocents, please put them in your home. πŸ˜‘

These animal rights people have gone to court and council cannot kill stray dogs as before. Council says they are sterilising these dogs, but I see five cute puppies on the street. These cute little puppies will be tomorrow's stray dogs. Nobody is doing anything. In a decade, every street in every city of India is having a stray dog army. 

When someone says cows should not be killed, liberals say it is imposing someone's values onto somebody. Same liberals fight for the life of these stray dogs. πŸ€¬
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Boy flipflop is flipping mad at stray dogsπŸ˜†

OT: not cute atπŸ˜•
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

In Indian city, if you are going for a morning walk, or if you had to return home at night night in two wheeler and then a bunch of these innocents chase you, I will see how you find it cute. All my rationality, humanity etc etc dies when I am in fear. 

Let pc world be damned, let all animal rights be damned. I just want the world to get rid of stray dogs. If anyone finds them innocents, please put them in your home. πŸ˜‘

These animal rights people have gone to court and council cannot kill stray dogs as before. Council says they are sterilising these dogs, but I see five cute puppies on the street. These cute little puppies will be tomorrow's stray dogs. Nobody is doing anything. In a decade, every street in every city of India is having a stray dog army. 

When someone says cows should not be killed, liberals say it is imposing someone's values onto somebody. Same liberals fight for the life of these stray dogs. πŸ€¬

that mean you dont know how to handle them, try to be friend with them, they will never run behind you...give one biscuit to them, they will be loyal for life for you then, they will wait for you to greet you in night wen you will enter in there aria, they will protect you too.

they r most innocent soul on earth.

Image result for until one has loved an animal,a part of one's soul remains unawakened
Image result for until one has loved an animal,a part of one's soul remains unawakened Edited by tootyfrooty- - 5 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Let pc world be damned, let all animal rights be damned. I just want the world to get rid of stray dogs. If anyone finds them innocents, please put them in your home.  😑

Thank you for this post 

India has the largest rabies related deaths and this when all deaths are not reported

Recently in US a 64 yr woman died two months after she returned from India where a dog bit her... She suffered greatly 

Once you develop symptoms rabies is 100% untreatable. Homeless and poor people are at high risk

But when have they cared about people esp poor people in our country 

Btw who's responsible for this law? Is it Menaka Gandhi?
Edited by BettyA1 - 5 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is hilarious the dog is like just parading around if this wasn't a fashion show they would of probably got ridden of him/her. The background music just adds to the lol πŸ˜†
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cute and hilarious at same time πŸ˜†
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So your personal dislike is better than " liberals say it is imposing someone's values onto somebody. Same liberals fight for the life of these stray dogs"  

You are imposing your disgusting personal dislike over other people's like.  I would take love and compassion for anything over blind unjustified hate.  You are the kind of people who bring problems in the world because its all about hate hate hate for you.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
But flipflop has a point .. Why are dogs lives placed on a pedestal compared to that of cows or other animals?! .. Don't "all animals" deserve to be treasured and protected? .. Many cringe at Asian folks eating cat or dog meat while eating beef is a "pleasure" .. I never understood the logic behind this dichotomy! .. πŸ€”
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Recently a cat did the same on an international show. Considering Indians' penchant for the West, I wouldn't be surprised if this was done deliberately to garner some attention.