Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dog WALKS The RAMP At Sidharth Malhotra Diana Penty Fashion Show - Page 4

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

That dog is a STAR !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 I loved him posing lololol.. even when chased off he got back and stodd under 'moonlight'  area.. whatta poserπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
My experience with stray dogs has  always been really really positive honestly πŸ˜• recently a dog in our locality had 5 puppies n everyone is looking after the mom n kids. They're so adorable n loving. All the strays in my locality r really loving, with each getting almost adopted by different different shopowners.

I understand the fear some have of dogs. But I think there r other ways to decreasee the no of strays than just go full blown hatred on them. They're not some evil scheming thing. Just animals who knows no better. 

maybe it's making me so triggered cz something really horrible happened in my city. Few nursing students killed 16 puppies by poisoning them n stoning them n tortured the mother dog inhumanely. Im still so disturbed by all that.Ive seen people even lil kids throw stones or firecrackers at dogs .N instead of attacking most of them r so scared of humans
Edited by Charaiveti - 5 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail

^^ True.
 I am afraid of dogs too, as I had a few stray AND non stray attack me when a kid.

So although I start first with a bit of a worry.. if I see they are friendly.. I am allright with them after
 Dogs, like humans.. come in many shades of behaviour/goodness-badness.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MoonOrchid

^^ True.
 I am afraid of dogs too, as I had a few stray AND non stray attack me when a kid.

So although I start first with a bit of a worry.. if I see they are friendly.. I am allright with them after

My cousin brother has been chased by dogs many times too. He's always had bad luck to end up in unknown locality with something weird with him to attract dogs who'd then chase him. But He still just adores dogs and feeds them n works in rotaryclubs helping them. I think it's ok to be afraid n avoid if u don't directly harm them.

Luckily my luck is really good with dogs. Been petting n feeding them since I was 5/6 years old. Dogs r gentle creatures most of the times
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MoonOrchid

^^ True.

I think you have said in the past you aren't Indian .. so where did you come across stray dogs?!
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZackKnightRocks

Lol. Same. As someone who loves both dogs and cows, will never understand this bias.

Yawh it's very puzzling if you ask me .. I remember watching a video on YT where a Asian community were savouring on dog meat and many under comment section thought it was blasphemous thing to do while same people would savour on various other kinds of meat ... it just doesn't make sense to me! .. πŸ˜³ .. Animals all belong to food chain .. just don't get the bias for one species over others!
MoonOrchid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I think you have said in the past you aren't Indian .. so where did you come across stray dogs?!

My childhiood was spent in some remote areas of Europe. Truly great for every good memory.. but it did have stray and non stray dogs a lot.. cause ..farms and whatnot..
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flipfl0p

On bold. 

Personal experience;
Myself and my kid have been attacked by them (on separate instances) without any provocation. I know more than three people who fell from their two wheelers when bunch of stray dogs chased and attacked them and got more than 10 stitches. 

Visuals: 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anuLleHTUlA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPkwphOemQ[/YOUTUBE]

Facts:
There are more than 30 Millions of stray dogs in India.  
More than 20,000 people die because of rabies every year (much more than terrorist attack). 

those dogs who abused badly BEHAVE like this sometime bcs of fear,

there r so many video like this also

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbp-B4SUBgE[/YOUTUBE] Edited by tootyfrooty- - 5 years ago
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: flipfl0p

On bold. 

Personal experience;
Myself and my kid have been attacked by them (on separate instances) without any provocation. I know more than three people who fell from their two wheelers when bunch of stray dogs chased and attacked them and got more than 10 stitches. 

Visuals: 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anuLleHTUlA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPkwphOemQ[/YOUTUBE]

Facts:
There are more than 30 Millions of stray dogs in India.  
More than 20,000 people die because of rabies every year (much more than terrorist attack). 

In my experience, no animal is born to attack humans. They do it in self-defence or because they are scared. I think the reason why some strays are the way you say is because they have been attacked by humans before. So they are scared and think all humans are like that.

Usually what I do is, if there is a stray, I feed it food almost every day..just leave it there and call them out..Soon, they themselves will warm up to u. I actually fed this young stray mummy who was abandoned by her owner when she got pregnant...when she gave birth, she became aggresive towards human beings. Most people didnt understand and the neighbours near the place she stayed told everyone not to feed her.

I went at night to do it, she was scared but when i left the place I saw her eating the food. I did the same every day until she warmed up to me after a month later then brought me to the place where she hid her 3 puppies. I had to find a shelter home for them because the neighbours were really pissed that she was still hanging around.

Animals cannot think the way we do, they judge us by our actions. I got bitten by cats and got chased by dogs, but I have never had distain or hate for them. I understand. I wish more people were like that.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

stray dog never bite without provocation n only bite in their defence, india has largest rape related problem too so we should get rid from man too bcs they r the soul reason for it they roam around freely...wat kind of logic you r giving.

india has largest rate of sadist ppl n animal cruelty too, small kids torture puppyies with stick , knife,blade...they poke stick in these puppies eyes n feel sadistic happiness,

their parents dont stop them n teach them humanity, if mother dog bite them for saving their kids how its their fault, does not our mother do same when somebody try to to beat us.

if someone torture like this to a human kid he/she will go jail n will be beaten by mob on the spot but these animal cant speak so ppl vent their frustration on them.

its very cruel n sad too ki india has high rate of tortured animals.

Really last year an old women was bitten to bit when she stepped out of her house at night to go toilet she was dragged to d near by beach n her family only gt her bits n pieces back... 
A child who was playing front yard was bitten on his face n 2yr toddler list his eyes... 
Arround one lakh ppl were bitten n was badly injured in kerala due to stray dogs...n Im scared of them n dislike them too.. They are every where always follow our vehicle if it's late... N godforbid if u are on a bike then you are a gone.. They hide on walls n jump on u from no where n when u fall from the bike they bite... There is no provocation whatsoever... They are not cute... I don't think anyone in kerala think stray dogs are cute... Haha may b ranjini n Co who has thuer car to travel doesn't need to face the horrible reality...