Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ithihaas

When IB started, for first 150 or so episodes, the individual characters had their own journey...and CVs had a lot of time to work on the characters before the show shooting began...

Though Shivika tashan started from episode 1, individually also Annika, Shivaay grew along with Shivika...and thats how ppl fell in love with individual characters and the couple...

If ever redux was the first story told, then there would not be Shivika that we loved in first place at all...already 4 weeks of the leap is gone now...not sure how much our writers are going to invest in the characters along with the love story of the leads...

if everything is going to be like in FF motion just like in redux, then fans can never feel the journey...

the chemistry with new leads might work and it will be mostly bcoz of the online fans but that doesn't guarantee a success story like Shivika...and I am sure no one can match upto to NM-SC chemistry...theirs is once in a life time chemistry which is rare to find...

Let me be more blunt.it would be not chemistry but shipping onscreen because their fav.is out there.
Every popular itv Jodi I have come across grew over time & not because they are pretty famous on SM & fans ship whatever their fav do.
Ib itself had a couple where instant shipping happened cos FL came after a year & FL got her own set of fans who support her no matter what.
Instant ships never succed in itv example shiti sinking within a month.
& Here shipping started even before mkk entered so we can easike predict what's going to be future & on what superficial level this ship is going to be.

Edited by Koel100 - 5 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koel100

Let me be more blunt.it would be not chemistry but shipping onscreen because their fav.is out there.
Every popular itv Jodi I have come across grew over time & not because they are pretty famous on SM & fans ship whatever their fav do.
Ib itself had a couple where instant shipping happened cos FL came after a year & FL got her own set of fans who support her no matter what.

haha...I get that...but what I have seen is no matter what, every couple has its own set of fans who find their chemistry sizzling ...it might be bcoz of characters or bcoz of the presence of their faves in the couple...
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So 2 new actors are joining MKKS family.
Melanie Pais and Shahab Khan
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What will be mode of entry of MKK?๐Ÿ˜ฒ That masked bride?
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvon

So 2 new actors are joining MKKS family.
Melanie Pais and Shahab Khan

Another one--- Ankur Malhotra as Mannat's brother. Melanie will be her sis in law and Shahab Khan as chacha.
Arudra1009 thumbnail
Oh! So it's raining new characters. How is the writing team even going to script for so many people? HS could not write a decent script for already established Shivika itself & hence the leap...what'll happen now?ACP Deshmuk ka kya hoga?

If the production house is loaded enough to pay so many actors, why not refurbish OM attractively?
Edited by Arudra1009 - 5 years ago
yvon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hriju321

What will be mode of entry of MKK?๐Ÿ˜ฒThat masked bride?

Was the heart transplant news just a rumour.

Nt could be a runaway brideEdited by yvon - 5 years ago
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arudra1009

Oh! So it's raining new characters. How is the writing team even going to script for so many people? HS could not write a decent script for already established Shivika itself & hence the leap...what'll happen now?ACP Deshmuk ka kya hoga?

If the production house is loaded enough to pay so many actors, why not refurbish OM attractively?

Eventually later or sooner all four will land in OM, so it will be easy to make them stand in group and some close-ups. No need to write story individually.
yvon thumbnail
As per a reliable source, "The brother and sister-in-law of Mannat will be interesting characters and will have a strong presence in the story line.

So where have we heard this before.

They forgot to add strong silent presence, ๐Ÿ˜‰
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shahab Khan was Niti 's guardian in Ghulam
He is a very good actor