Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Gathbandhan new show started in colors lol.Didnt watch previous episodes.While changing the channels,saw a scene now,both the leads looked impressive, i mean the actors.There FL is IPS.ML is some kind of gunda but good at heart.So Gul stopped ACP story as other shows are picking up the same concept?? 😆

So Mannath chanting already started.I scarred for life watching wednesday episode,so didnt dare to watch yesterday episode.Should i watch today??Regarding Mannath,anything happened today?

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: forumgirl

Acp and Shivansh scene was not needed.
Same dialogs. Same expressions 🤢
 ðŸ˜†

Yes Shiti scene was really waste today. This is same Dhinku who wanted to live with same ACP 24 hours few days week and today he did not want to see her face at all ðŸ˜†. If they want to get rid of MP they can simply send her with respect but why in every episode they are treating her like this.
forumgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MP wanted to build Rome , she wouldnt have expected this shot from Gul 😆
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Gathbandhan new show started in colors lol.Didnt watch previous episodes.While changing the channels,saw a scene now,both the leads looked impressive, i mean the actors.There FL is IPS.ML is some kind of gunda but good at heart.So Gul stopped ACP story as other shows are picking the same concept?? 😆

So Mannath chanting already started.I scarred for life watching wednesday episode,so didnt dare to watch yesterday episode.Should i watch today??Regarding Mannath,anything happened today?

Please watch just to give your opinion. It is not great but nothing negative also like Wednesday episode except Shiti scene, which was at all not needed. Please give your reviews after watching.
Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Gathbandhan new show started in colors lol.Didnt watch previous episodes.While changing the channels,saw a scene now,both the leads looked impressive, i mean the actors.There FL is IPS.ML is some kind of gunda but good at heart.So Gul stopped ACP story as other shows are picking the same concept?? 😆

I watched ghatbandhan today & was quite impressed with FL so I may give a chance.
Also watched promo of star Bharat show ek tha Rani,ek tha raavan.
Promo impressed so will try that too.
Also happened to watch gul's new show & man what's wrong with Gul with each passing show her FL r becoming more & more spineless & ML's psychopaths.
I absolutely hated how they glorified abuse today in that show.
If nothing of these two shows work out I would be back to watch my favorite crime patrol as usual.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koel100

I watched ghatbandhan today & was quite impressed with FL so I may give a chance.
Also watched promo of star Bharat show ek tha Rani,ek tha raavan.
Promo impressed so will try that too.
Also happened to watch gul's new show & man what's wrong with Gul with each passing show her FL r becoming more & more spineless & ML's psychopaths.
I absolutely hated how they glorified abuse today in that show.
If nothing of these two shows work out I would be back to watch my favorite crime patrol as usual.

Yeah watched only one scene.She crying for her papa in accident scene.Somehow she looked impressive.In hospital scene,ML is also looked impressive idk why that guy's face features reminding me of  my brother may be thats why😆😆