Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ Dekho yeh kaun aya..

Welcome karo mera ðŸ˜Ž
Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

So true, none of the actors look like college/university going students. 
The first episode is up on YouTube and it didn't hold my attention at all. It had 'wanna-be' written all over it. Plus, only to show the story revolves around the so-called 'youth-culture', they have shown actors using cuss words left, right, and center.

It gives TV soap vibes; only they have added gaaliyan to give it a modern touch.

Oh wow, it actually is so out-of-touch that its kinda insulting 😆. That "let's take a selfie" scenes was cringe. They're showing gaaliyaan jaisay kay everyone "young and hip" swears. You're also never finding a skirt like that even in places like LUMS. 

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Usman.

Welcome karo mera ðŸ˜Ž

Jee janab, kya khatir karein aapki? 😆
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

You can watch this on tellysansar for free
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah, they are supposed to be playing teens in university? Jesus! That's just ridiculous. Why not get actual teen actors to play the roles or those actors that can actually pass for teenagers like Yumna Zaidi, Aiman and Minal Khan, Asim Azhar, Srha Asghar, Ali Ansari, Fazal Hussain, Hina Altaf, Maryam Noor, etc. 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Umz, the seniors aren't done being wannabe's..how can the younger ones get those chances 😆
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These senior citzens shouldn't be doing this show lol..
I would have liked some fresh and new faces... esp mehwish...she looks too old 4 this role

canuck-umz thumbnail
So I tried watching episode 1 by skipping half of it. Why are these people trying so hard? The only person that was actually likeable was Asad; he was normal and his acting wasn't cringe worthy either unlike everyone else.
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

So I tried watching episode 1 by skipping half of it. Why are these people trying so hard? The only person that was actually likeable was Asad; he was normal and his acting wasn't cringe worthy either unlike everyone else.

speaking of asad..I love his voice.. wish he came in more hero roles and less supporting actor roles.. 
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

speaking of asad..I love his voice.. wish he came in more hero roles and less supporting actor roles.. 

He does have a pretty cool voice, it as a unique texture to it.

Yeah I generally like him too and I agree he needs to do less supporting roles. He also needs to stop doing so many negative roles. Asad is also someone who isn't a try hard or a wannabe.