Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirvaana thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SaBa17

<font size="4">No I think random post...ekta ka naam copy cat hona chahi hai dialogue ko bhi chori ker liya shampoo wala when eri said shampoo puchne k liye tu call ni kiπŸ˜†πŸ€’</font>

Dialogues are written by reghuvir shekhawat I think. He also wrote screenplay for krpkab.
vasu_ravi_312 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations guys for the new adda. Hope and wish that this adda brings us all the good vibes. πŸ˜Š
@Sun how r u doing. Hope u r recovering. Take care. How is it work front and home all is well. πŸ˜›
So super girl is coming live at 8.30 pm ist and 7.00pm dubai. Dil ke dhadkan is running. 
I think eri went to Dubai with her family. 
Let's hope for the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good to see like from aleefa on eris latest post. πŸ˜›
SaBa17 thumbnail
Yes@vasu dil ki dhadkan zor zor se dhak dhak ker rahi hai hope for the best and same thinking she went to dubai with her family πŸ˜³now waiting for her live chatπŸ˜†
Nirvaana thumbnail
Kasauti trp is low this week. 15th overall and 3rd in channel. Dont know exact no. But ppl on twitter saying there was no negativity last week yet it got less trp. I hope makers don't make the show full of negativity now to get trp!
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new Adda. May it be filled with positive and good vibes in the coming days.
I have no negative intentions, while sharing this feeling of mine which I had shared at that time too. So, please don't take it in the other way, as I am an Eri fan too. Also, I still believe that whatever happens, it will be in Eri's favor also. Because, she is now in EK camp and many by now would have noticed her natural acting, which will bring more opportunities to her.

Around Christmas time only, news of KZK2 starting to be telecasted in AltBalaji app came. That week the TRP was at the highest, 2.9. But after that, it has started going down - 2.3, 2.2 and now 2. Initially, it might have been because of the festive season. But after that introducing Mishka track all of a sudden out of nowhere, didn't make sense. And on the other side, online TRP has increased gradually, somewhere matching to the initial numbers. Which prompts me to repeat the guess I had made 3weeks back. That, introducing KZK2 in AltBalaji app is a calculated move by EK, with the full support of Starplus. Otw, which channel allows a show which is already available on it's online platform to be telecasted on another online app, which can affect their revenues as well. To top it all, the way the creative and editing team are  lazily handling the things and EK being a very strict person when it comes to work hasn't noticed it yet, forces me to believe that, all these are happening deliberately so that the show is pulled out from TV and rather shown as a webseries with various seasons just like how it is happening with EK's Sony show Dil Hi To Hai. One more reason that reinforces my guess is EK would like cash in from the three leads who are more popular online. This is totally my guess and hence I can be proved wrong, when it comes to EK & her tactics.
SaBa17 thumbnail
Eri IS eri enjoy her vacations πŸ˜³
SaBa17 thumbnail
Lol🀣eri ka fav actor ranveer singh hai is liye parth ne ranveer jise get up kiya last night πŸ˜†had hai#kuch bhiπŸ˜†fan's kitne khali damag ho gaye hain
NatureHappiness thumbnail
Any idea when Shah will be going to Indo? Oooh, and all the best for the live chat of Erica... πŸ˜†
Nirvaana thumbnail

😳 ❀️
Pic credit: @moodyperfection (insta)
Nirvaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatureHappiness

Any idea when Shah will be going to Indo? Oooh, and all the best for the live chat of Erica... πŸ˜†

Tina replied to some fan in twitter that nothing is decided yet regarding sha's indo visit. And yes we need to pray that eri does not blurt out anything which may be hurtful for sharica shippers πŸ˜†.
P.s: Saba tumhara asar hai. I wrote fun instead of fan and then corrected πŸ˜†.