Vish Ya Amrit Sitara

Misunderstandings:

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So all this mystery of vishkanya's and raj gharana's enimity was because of the greed of ancestors of raja's and misunderstanding of vishkanya's due to the manipulation of their elder sister.
But i did not understand one thing why eldest vishkanya(forgetbher name) sacrificed her life if her younger 4 sisters manages to escape from their custody?

And the royal family and rajguru did not try to come in a compromising position before why now when they need vindra & co. to save the life of Viraj?It makes them look selfish though i found them not guilty for the position of vindra and sisters.

And what the hell is going tuo happen according to precap? ðŸ˜²ðŸ¥±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vishkanya's are made by these royals like the forefathers of Ratan gave poison to these young girls & made then Vishkanya maybe for getting their needs to lure enemy & win their way out.
Kalere ( Amrapali Actress) who was the eldest of the Vishkanya's was doing her job as Vishkanaya but may be greed took over luxury of what the kings have and maybe they were treated ill so she wanted status position wealth and rule the Rajmahal so she wanted to poison Ratan and in turn that wud get to the best of her position in the kingdom. A way of luring intoxicating and grabingvpowers of command.

So Ratan chained her for what she wanted to access & her sisters were summond that in tern meanthe put condition that Kalere give up her Vishkanya poison up maybe RajGuru knows the way or see the death of her sisters which Ratan didn't want, so she gave her strenght distributed between the four sisters like vardaan as maybe Vishkanya's can do that before they give up their lives as RajGuru said they cannot be killed but they can give up their lives and become immortal or statues or mummies that part is still unknown and whether it will be explored or stated.

By giving her powers to her sisters at that age they were it was still raw & they had no knowledge how to use. Raja Ratan thought they were normal girls & allowed them to stay in the kingdom,

But Vrinda was bound by promise or request of her sister Kalere to destroy the Raj Parivaar. So she went with a strong Shiv Bhakat pereon Kuldeep as Shuva Naag are one form of poison & purity ( Vish & Amrit) and she gave birth to Sitaara who forms the fifth element of her complete constitution.

So this is what seems to be the scenario.

Misunderstanding Yes but these are dwelled by Raja Ratan Raj Guru also so as RajGuru wanted Peace and Consolidation But Vrinda wants her Freedom with her sisters , Risky for the RajParivaar still as Vrinda wants to take revenge for her sisters death & maybe all those woman who were poisoned & became what they r. Here only maybe Sitaara in long term will make her mother & sisters understand aome day there will be a peace bar & not defeat but as the saying goes to err is human to forgive is divine may happen but that is unlnown for now

Precap well since the trio didnt head to Vrinda'sdemand maybe the RajGuru's plan one was to Ask for Sitara to give her body sanity to Viraaj & remove the poison from his body. RajGuru since he knows Sitara is Vishkanya and only she or anyone being one can do it.
Ratan is desperate to save his son but he has no idea she is a vishkanya so he bega Kuldeep and Sitara is ready to take the plung

But maybe nothing really may happen but yes there will be some lines dranw in Viraaj's life and hia relationship with Netra maybe at stake

Of screen also showed that Viraaj wants to apoligize to Sitaara later donno for what but things are interesting

Lets see what is in store

Good episode thou they got the back story well and foundations of vishkanyas.

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I felt they did not present properly, the reason behind the enmity of the Vishkanyas and Raja Ratan Singh. It felt too rushed. Not the acting, but the direction was weak. They should have given the past a more solid foundation. Why was the eldest Vishkanya this greedy and her relation bent on killing Ratan Singh? How did she get access to the mahal under such high security? Was she already part of the mahal in some way or what was going on? How did Rajguru came to know that Vrinda is vishkanya while he did not detect this when she married Kuldeep? 
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry but I expected alot about past story revealing ... 

But it was like khoda pahaarh nikli chuhiya ... 

It was so easy peasy one episode all past suspense story revealed ... Felt like is the show ending ... :( 

More was that easy to become Vishkanya by getting bitten by snakes 
telecritic thumbnail
One needs tonunderstand the larger picture
Vishkanya's are not really existing it ia greed and power which the loarfs of society pull them into.
Also why wud they waste time in bringing more of the past of who they are simple logic is Vishkanya's are made to lure for the kings need bases ,
Girls are made to become that in the way to use them as they own need.

Its old age womanizing tradition
So Vrinda's okder sister was used & thrown, she was interested more to rule but the kings call is final word.

It could be one side of the story too maybe it was what Raja told but he cud be hiding morw of it.

Also it is Sitaara's joirney more and how she will discover her whereabouts

So they have done the right thing showing it in a consised manner in one episode

The journey of Sitaara how she balances the amrit in her and heals the Vish ahe ia born with or siscovers is more important.

Vrinda being the antoginiat will look and reach her daughter always as she ia still captive, it is inportant to see what Vrinda does to get to her daughter how her fathera valuea will overshadow the poison her mother has given at the time of brith.

The show deals with Sitaara & her qualities embedded by both parents.
That is the whole framwork of the show, the rest of the angles are mere pillars whixh tune to show the path why Sitaara is what she can be or will be or be pure Amrir.

The story telling is straight fowrad in depth is just enpugh to get the ball rolling as the main plot is Sitara & her mother Vrinda Amrit Ya Vish.

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought sitara is a vishkanya
But sitara has turned in to a prostitute on the name of promise
If Ada thinks doing all these cheap things by the character means positive shez a fool
telecritic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muktha_cute

I thought sitara is a vishkanya

But sitara has turned in to a prostitute on the name of promise
If Ada thinks doing all these cheap things by the character means positive shez a fool

watch the show it has a lot of mesningful reasongs why there are such atrocities Aada is a good artist who takes roles for a reason.

The age old practice or orthadox ways or commands this is what makes a person head to things and make a promise work dignity and duty are two things which is being projected and that is what the charcters are playing.

Aada is bo fool to take this role she is sensible uses her acting to the fullest & givibg what the character graphs

She has no idea she is a Vishkanya and no traces are yet shown a normal person is what she is at present.
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telecritic

watch the show it has a lot of mesningful reasongs why there are such atrocities Aada is a good artist who takes roles for a reason.

The age old practice or orthadox ways or commands this is what makes a person head to things and make a promise work dignity and duty are two things which is being projected and that is what the charcters are playing.

Aada is bo fool to take this role she is sensible uses her acting to the fullest & givibg what the character graphs

She has no idea she is a Vishkanya and no traces are yet shown a normal person is what she is at present.

Dignity does anyone in that serial know the meaning of it
Esp Sitara does she even know what is dignity? If so would she have taken all the shit from yuvraj.
Lets come to the point straight if they asked sitara to sleep with raj guru or raja for saving there lives in the name of promise. would any of the ppl who are supporting or giving excuses that its not sitaras fault to agree to it as she and her dad had promised. Would anyone support or atleast agree to that. Just bcz its yuvraj and hez the hero its ok to sleep with him in name of promise. What they are showing its todays time 2019. Tell me in this time which girl will agree to sleep with her boss in the name of promise? This is outright disgusting i really cant support this shit.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I couldn't understand what Raj Guru was asking initially

but I can't believe they asked Kuldeep to ask his own daughter to have sex with Viraj

The height of all stupidity...the show must me written by some seriously screwed up frustrated
fu!$s

Yuck. Sitara is a disgrace for agreeingEdited by silvermoonlight - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I couldn't understand what Raj Guru was asking initially

but I can't believe they asked Kuldeep to ask his own daughter to have sex with Viraj

The height of all stupidity...the show must me written by some seriously screwed up frustrated
fu!$s

Yuck. Sitara is a disgrace for agreeing

Sitara is the most self-respect lacking female lead I have seen till date perhaps. That and shorvori. Surprise surpise, they're both colors' leads. ðŸ¤¢