Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

If folk songs can't be stolen then why Pakistanis claim always that those are Pakistani songs stolen by them when those songs are there even before the independence. No one OWNS them .

Even if Pakistan has a large part of Punjab but they don't respect Punjabi , they consider it a language of low class people , they don't even teach Punjabi in schools

What rubbish Punjabi is taught in schools. I had lived in Lahore side of Punjab where they speak both Urdu and Punjabi.  Mostly Punjabi is spoken in villages and small town of the province.  Punjabi films are made more then Urdu ones are also famous. In the school curriculum in Matric and higher level studies you have to learn your province language. 

I will not talk about other Pakistanis say and they are also not correct.  There are few Punjabi songs that are originated from Pakistani singers, so if they stolen then the claim is correct otherwise wrong.

Its up to you to believe me or not, as I have lived there so I know better then you.
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
:( Cant believe I didn't get a Fawad-Deepika movie. All I got was KJo and Co planting blinds about Deepika and Fawad having a whole affair on a night they were in two different places 😆 
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nah! India is too big to be affected by someone who is unknown and insignificant to more than 99% of its population. 😆
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Thanks. This answers my question .
BTW, just out of curiosity...did anyone sneak in KJO's or Fawad's bedroom or any other room to say what Fawad is being accused of ?😳

This forum continues to cry about outsiders not given a chance but are the first ones to discredit the hard work of outsiders by attributing it to casting couch and that goes for all the outsiders who have managed to land a movie with the biggies😆
That being said, with Karan's sexual preference well known and Fawad being the hottie that he is, people have a hard time believing that Karan would not have tried his luck😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fawad is immensely lazy as an actor TBT..he is such a gifted actor with great looks, great voice, amazing expressions..but he hardly does any work, its upsetting
Ok, India banned all Pak actors like Sajal, Adnan, Saba, MK..but unlike him, others have been doing work in Pakistan..

but he comes out with one movie in three years..and absolutely no dramas or news about his upcoming projects..thats just pure laziness! In Pakistan, working in TV is actually far better than doing movies, since they are just not at that level yet in movies..so doing dramas is not a downgrade actually, there atleast

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Fawad is immensely lazy as an actor TBT..he is such a gifted actor with great looks, great voice, amazing expressions..but he hardly does any work, its upsetting

Ok, India banned all Pak actors like Sajal, Adnan, Saba, MK..but unlike him, others have been doing work in Pakistan..

but he comes out with one movie in three years..and absolutely no dramas or news about his upcoming projects..thats just pure laziness! In Pakistan, working in TV is actually far better than doing movies, since they are just not at that level yet in movies..so doing dramas is not a downgrade actually, there atleast

True.. Lazy he is😆 The thing is all other actors continued to work like before.. And Fawad too continued to work like before😆 They always had multiple dramas going on and Fawad always takes ages to sign a drama or movie😆 And abhi tou uske paas bahana bhi hai that he has gained weight
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Yes but then between 2010-2013, he did 6 dramas..I wish he would do atleast one more now😳😭😆 the heart wants what it wants uff😭😆
also the fact that despite not doing anything, his stardom is untouched..the void he left as the charismatic romantic hero, has not been filled..

Hamza, I am not a fan of personally, and Ahad is promising but needs few more blockbusters to be there yet...Obi's voice is a serious downer and Imran Abbas is monotonous and not that impactful..though I loved him in 2 shows..

Arghh I want Fawad back😭😭 hopefully in UA or Farhat show please😭😆 actress koi bhi chalegi😭😆 I keep wishing he would play a spy, or a businessman or detective or anything at all..2 hour movie is not enough 😭
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Also I really wanted him in the Amrita Pritam biopic..mahn I would have died listening to him as a poet sheeeshhh!😭 That voice is a celebrity in its own right uff!
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Yes but then between 2010-2013, he did 6 dramas..I wish he would do atleast one more now 😳😭😆 the heart wants what it wants uff😭😆

also the fact that despite not doing anything, his stardom is untouched..the void he left as the charismatic romantic hero, has not been filled..

Hamza, I am not a fan of personally, and Ahad is promising but needs few more blockbusters to be there yet...Obi's voice is a serious downer and Imran Abbas is monotonous and not that impactful..though I loved him in 2 shows..

Arghh I want Fawad back😭😭 hopefully in UA or Farhat show please😭😆 actress koi bhi chalegi😭😆 I keep wishing he would play a spy, or a businessman or detective or anything at all..2 hour movie is not enough 😭

Hamza has an off putting personality but good at grey roles.. However, the ultimate romantic hero is of course Fawad😆 I like Agha and Sami in romantic roles though.. Problem is Fawad is obsessed with not doing the same type of role twice so his options become very limited😆
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh  yes I would prefer him in shows over movies ...two-three hours is too short a time...want to see him longer 👏