Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know if you guys work in a company or went to a school where people got sued and sexual harassment or even just harassment in general happened. Just because it happened does not mean you quit your job that is where you get your money to live. Let the court deal with these people. I am hoping at least two managers in my previous jobs get fired.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Her highest chances of getting into limelight and back to box office hits is by either working ina SLB movie or with RK

Although Tamasha was a disaster

if she agreed to do this movie despite  Luv Ranjan being an accused in #metoo , then it says a lot about her choices.

Edited by tina59 - 5 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Working in Tamasha gave her failure and working with SLB in BM or PV did not give her a role in it. So signing Piku director with hit and performance praises would be great for her or even Rohit shetty
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: briahna

Not sad for me , especially for those who brag about it

The ghamand won't last long

πŸ˜†

That ghamand is built on years of hard work. When fans of actors throw BO numbers and shit, that's completely fine but oh no a fan of an actress taking pride in the fact that she earned her signing amount having a track record of hits greater than those actors in recent years, that's ghamand. Damn, casual everyday sexism is in I guess ! Kudos!

People shout 'pay parity' 'equal pay' from rooftops but when a woman actually takes a stand even at the cost of her career's growth thats ghamand. LOL. 

Actors will a string of flops charging more than the actress with hardly any in years. Surely that's okay. The stuff I read here is astounding. Demanding pay parity and equal pay is GHAMAND y'all! Phew! 
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

And Deepika's asking price will come down soon
Super duper stars Madhuri and Sridevis had to bring their rates down to get movies

So who is Deepika
It's only a matter of time
Many top earners like Kareena, Katrina , Ashwariyas all had to calm down and settle for whatever

πŸ˜†

Thats true for anyone. You are talking about future we are living in present πŸ˜† .. 
DP is still highest paid πŸ˜‰

Edited by -PD- - 5 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Luv Ranjan film has 2 heroes to be paid.She is not talking about this film.

RK had two recent BO hits ADHM and Sanju.

She may have been offered a film opp HR,which she rejected.
Edited by you2 - 5 years ago
you2 thumbnail

And Deepika's asking price will come down soon
Super duper stars Madhuri and Sridevis had to bring their rates down to get movies

So who is Deepika
It's only a matter of time
Many top earners like Kareena, Katrina , Ashwariyas all had to calm down and settle for whatever

πŸ˜†

What about the male stars SRK,RK,HR etc..are they not taking pay cuts? They wont  brag about it.Because their values went down.

DP can proudly say,I must get paid more.Can they do the same?

Sridevi,Mads went down,because the Khans and other stars got a new wave of younger stars to choose from.With Alia Baby doing 5 films for Dharma and her dad?What choices do the heroes have.

Anyone dreaming of making that 500 cr Blockbuster,will turn to DP..or make Tubelight,Race 3,TOH(with Fatima)

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

That ghamand is built on years of hard work. When fans of actors throw BO numbers and shit, that's completely fine but oh no a fan of an actress taking pride in the fact that she earned her signing amount having a track record of hits greater than those actors in recent years, that's ghamand. Damn, casual everyday sexism is in I guess ! Kudos!

People shout 'pay parity' 'equal pay' from rooftops but when a woman actually takes a stand even at the cost of her
career's growth thats ghamand. LOL.

Actors will a string of flops charging more than the actress with hardly any in years. Surely that's okay. The stuff I read here is astounding. Demanding pay parity and equal pay is GHAMAND y'all! Phew!

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

From my own experience, begum had ghamand too
She asked kjo for huge price for kal ho nah ho
Then she asked bhansali for huge amount for Ram Leela
I also heard she never returned Madhur b when he called her a page
3 cos bechari ki signing amount high thi

But then she dioes singham and bodyguards for almost free

So I say friend I do understand all this preaching and equality, blah blah . bottom line , this is Bollywood my friend , as soon an actress hit 35+ and married ,
unfortunately their price also comes down

What will happen , you keep refusing good movies, scripts , just that you not getting your market price, there is a long line of much younger , cheaper and average actors who can slip in those roles

Hey friend can you find out how much begum is getting paid to do some radio show with zero listeners

Edited by briahna - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

[/DIV]

What about the male stars SRK,RK,HR etc..are they not taking pay cuts? They wont brag about it.Because their values went down.

DP can proudly say,I must get paid more.Can they do the same?

Sridevi,Mads went down,because the Khans and other stars got a new wave of younger stars to choose from.With Alia Baby doing 5 films for Dharma and her dad?What choices do the heroes have.

Anyone dreaming of making that 500 cr Blockbuster,will turn to DP..or make Tubelight,Race 3,TOH(with Fatima)

It is funny you say that given Deepika never had ATBB or HGOTY.
Although I got your point, but couldn't get myself to pinpoint the loop holeπŸ˜†
you2 thumbnail
Today the industry needs,Deepika,Priyanka,Kareena,Katrina more than ever.Imagine Bharath without Katty

The other 2 married women,Anushka and Sonam They too are  making quality films.

They all have plenty of money too..more than heroes working for a quarter century.

With social media,they are thriving-a Malaika Arora is envied by many.
Edited by you2 - 5 years ago