bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BombayTroll

Why can't they give karan off on some other day

Why is it rigid and only on Sunday

Why can't they schedule shoots 

Where we get more raman ishita scenes 

Vyas ..they exhausted their quota of one IshRa scene a fortnight with the dream sequence na...😆..

So now why bother with schedules and add extra costs of 2 leads when patchwork is 'working' ðŸ˜†

Also interestingly...DT is openly reaping benefits of all her relationships built across the 6 yrs of YHM and her ever yielding 'hard-working ', perception which seems to make the channel and PH and viewers accept her moves and lack of presence on YHM...

And KP seems to somewhere look cautious and still pulled down by his past and not so professional 'perception ' and trying to still prove that he can honour commitments...

If KP did what DT is doing right now ..he might have pissed off everyone ..esp viewers would be quick to say that he was always this way...and it might have damaged his reputation for good..
Whereas DT doing what KP is doing now would have turned het into a martyr heroine or something who held everything together and completed her commitments giving it her 100 percent despite an absent co star...

Well that's life ...and YHM offscreen as always is very interesting...😆

But while I say that..more power to both these actors...wish thry get better work than thry are doing in YHM right now for sure ..
But as a fan of the show..I would rather they did not do it at the cost of the show...🥱
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww I see Mumma is back to save ishimaa  aaye   haaye , Raman forever is useless he can't save himself what will he save Ishita ðŸ˜³ CVS and their love for Raman ðŸ˜³
Btw do we have a upcoming foreign shoot planned  or nagin ended ?why is mumma back ? 
Edited by sarsyed - 5 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dreamer624

I never liked Rohan's transformation to positive it has not been convincing, and because of him Ishita is home is highly annoying. 

And now the highly irritating bd's  have made a comeback, and if bd's continue this will reflect badly on dt more, since she has taken on many things. 
It is fine to do other things, but the show should not be effected. 
From the segment it does not seem like she has told anyone about the lookalike, and Shagun is also back maybe Ishita will tell Shagun about Adi lookalike and they will investigate it.  🤢

@bold _ I hope it effects her professionally also. Not that she is entirely at fault - EK and SP is also responsible but she is also at fault as One should not take advantage of ones lineiency also and there is always something known as  professionalism and responsibility towards audience. 

@blue _ if Ishita reveals everything to Raman then her importance will not be there. She wouldn't be able to take the credit of solving everything solely. 

Secondly , how would CV's show Sautan bani Saheli and their shared motherhood bond to audience of Raman would come in the middle. 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lol Shaggy is back 
Rohan is Yug's friend who sent him to save Ishimaa 
Raman ka BD tha 
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lol
Raman poor guy

Worked so hard to save ishita

And 

In the end

Mumma parathas and fake adi saving day
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Raman and Ishita both have been instrumental in the success of YHM. No doubt in that! 
But personally I've always felt that TRP audience love Ishita a little more than Raman. The creatives have packaged this show as Ishita's story since long after all. 
BTW, YHM just needs to run for 7-8 months more to beat Kyunki's record. 

I disagree..it's the PH and channel that turned YHM into ishita's story and whenever they tried to rub that onto the viewers faces..the trps dropped ...
Raman being weak or a villain or a sidekick yo ishita is clearly SPs and sickand's fantasy..since most of its advertising focusses on the empowered woman at the cost of bettering a man..but YHM was never one of those shows and when it was force fit into that mould as ishita or ishima ki kahaani..including the recent adi killing drama...it failed badly . Period...

YHM has always worked both with the online and general viewership when it was IshRa's story ...you can check tracks over time..including the recent Budapest and cave tracks which gave the highest TRPs in respective slots...
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Vyas ..they exhausted their quota of one IshRa scene a fortnight with the dream sequence na... 😆..

So now why bother with schedules and add extra costs of 2 leads when patchwork is 'working' ðŸ˜†

Also interestingly...DT is openly reaping benefits of all her relationships built across the 6 yrs of YHM and her ever yielding 'hard-working ', perception which seems to make the channel and PH and viewers accept her moves and lack of presence on YHM...

And KP seems to somewhere look cautious and still pulled down by his past and not so professional 'perception ' and trying to still prove that he can honour commitments...

If KP did what DT is doing right now ..he might have pissed off everyone ..esp viewers would be quick to say that he was always this way...and it might have damaged his reputation for good..
Whereas DT doing what KP is doing now would have turned het into a martyr heroine or something who held everything together and completed her commitments giving it her 100 percent despite an absent co star...

Well that's life ...and YHM offscreen as always is very interesting...😆

But while I say that..more power to both these actors...wish thry get better work than thry are doing in YHM right now for sure ..
But as a fan of the show..I would rather they did not do it at the cost of the show...🥱

Hey PB ,sorry to butt in yes I definitely feel Divyanka seems to have lost interest or is kinda looking for other options and compromising her time on yhm , but Karan not doing the same might be because he isn't interested in anything else apart from a movie debut and definitely I don't think there is anything both the actors have left to prove in terms of commitment towards their work till date except for divyanka from past 2 months or so clearly she seems to be away from yhm for whatever reason but it's really not doing good ,she might be giving time but shooting those close ups and stuff looks very shabby she is talking to herself most of the time .
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
If they could find time to shoot dream scene
They could have shot the real one 

Haha 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol 183 episodes is long way off

Will never reach there 

Of course it is along way to go. YHM needs to run for around 8 months for that which seems impossible with the current scenario. But then we thought the same during 1500 episodes celebration and we are inching towards 1700 now. I know I am being too optimistic here though. 

BTW, StarPlus has 5 Gul shows running now at 4 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:30 pm,10 pm and 11 pm. And Ekta just has three shows: YHM, KZK and QKR. For all you know, QKR will bid adieu in a short while and that would reduce the number to 2. I don't know if she'd be okay making it just one by ending YHM at least until she brings another new show. Anyway even KZK has not been performing extremely well. Compared to Ullu at 8 pm, Kasauti is indeed a success. But for the kind of promotions it gets, the fact that it is still not the most watched show at 8 pm should be disappointeing for Ek. 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Lol

Raman poor guy

Worked so hard to save ishita

And 

In the end

Mumma parathas and fake adi saving day

Sickand ne dikhaya na Raman saving Ishita in DREAM ...ab usse ziyada Sickan se naa ho payega ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†