Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sarsyed

Hey PB ,sorry to butt in yes I definitely feel Divyanka seems to have lost interest or is kinda looking for other options and compromising her time on yhm , but Karan not doing the same might be because he isn't interested in anything else apart from a movie debut and definitely I don't think there is anything both the actors have left to prove in terms of commitment towards their work till date except for divyanka from past 2 months or so clearly she seems to be away from yhm for whatever reason but it's really not doing good ,she might be giving time but shooting those close ups and stuff looks very shabby she is talking to herself most of the time .

This is no excuse. If you have lost interest, don't do it. Don't serve us fake products again and again instead. Simple. Applicable for DT, KP and all actors.

About KP: He is not at liberty unlike others. Because of his past. In his own admittance, he has ruined one of his own hit show while on-air. If he does anything even for the betterment of yhm, it may be termed as ruining the show by the media. He can't take the risk. It will ruin his career. So he will remain loyal to EK and YHM till the last day of YHM...come what may.   

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Of course it is along way to go. YHM needs to run for around 8 months for that which seems impossible with the current scenario. But then we thought the same during 1500 episodes celebration and we are inching towards 1700 now. I know I am being too optimistic here though. 

BTW, StarPlus has 5 Gul shows running now at 4 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:30 pm,10 pm and 11 pm. And Ekta just has three shows: YHM, KZK and QKR. For all you know, QKR will bid adieu in a short while and that would reduce the number to 2. I don't know if she'd be okay making it just one by ending YHM at least until she brings another new show. Anyway even KZK has not been performing extremely well. Compared to Ullu at 8 pm, Kasauti is indeed a success. But for the kind of promotions it gets, the fact that it is still not the most watched show at 8 pm should be disappointeing for Ek. 

Other statue serial which got all promotion and BB lead..still not reached top 5.. so EKTA needs to back sit and make changes in yhm indicated towards ishra...

It is star plus call on what is happing in yhm...and trying to divide our fandom by minimising tasks by doing this...all.

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I disagree..it's the PH and channel that turned YHM into ishita's story and whenever they tried to rub that onto the viewers faces..the trps dropped ...
Raman being weak or a villain or a sidekick yo ishita is clearly SPs and sickand's fantasy..since most of its advertising focusses on the empowered woman at the cost of bettering a man..but YHM was never one of those shows and when it was force fit into that mould as ishita or ishima ki kahaani..including the recent adi killing drama...it failed badly . Period...

YHM has always worked both with the online and general viewership when it was IshRa's story ...you can check tracks over time..including the recent Budapest and cave tracks which gave the highest TRPs in respective slots...

We can keep arguing with you never seeing the point. YHM is primarily Ishita's show. That is how CVs have written this story. We have gotten to see more of Ishita's emotions than Raman's side of the story. How much ever we hate the CVs, the entire show is their creation and we have no choice but to accept the story they dish out. If they make Raman do rubbish, that is that. We cannot say CVs hate that character and hence making him bad. It is their story at the end of the day and we have to accept it. 
About Ishita shooting Adi failing, it is mainly because of change in time slot coupled with excess of Roshni. It was Ishita's death which got the TRP. You are twisting the truth by saying it was because Raman saved her. That is very concocted way of looking at it. Raman having s fit did not increase TRP. 
I am not telling people don't like Raman. All I am saying is that attachment towards Ishita is a little more. That maybe because of the story that CVs have dished out. 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lol this is what keeps happening again n again
Mumma remains gayab through out the track but credit lene end mein paunch jati hain πŸ€’
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Sickand ne dikhaya na Raman saving Ishita in DREAM ...ab usse ziyada Sickan se naa ho payega  πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Who bhi hai 

Haha 
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seem not they make raman useless but ab usse ishita ki lecture bhi sunne ko milegi on rohan mahanta ki how he is the one who saved her and u are misunderstanding him and all bla bla...😑
Are bhai itne din ke baad ghar aayi hai kidnapped hoke kanhi picnic mana ke nahi thoda aaram toh karne do aate ke sath drama chalu...Give us break yaar...

Will they show ishra hugging and savoring the moment or will only ishita with family we have to bear..

Lohri coming up or there is time for it according to YHM timeline so this year we will get anything or like rain scene this year will be exception...No rain dance in 2018 and no lohri scene in 2019...πŸ₯±

Waise naagin maa is back and uska twin beta may be...So ishita will surely love to collaborate with her sautan come samdhan come ex samdhan come bff who is raman after all according to cv priority chart.😑

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Other statue serial which got all promotion and BB lead..still not reached top 5.. so EKTA needs to back sit and make changes in yhm indicated towards ishra...

It is star plus call on what is happing in yhm...and trying to divide our fandom by minimising tasks by doing this...all.

Let's stop living in dream world. YHM is never going to give us another IshRa centric track any more. They have been trying to push the new generation since so long. Earlier it wasn't a problem because we had TRPs. Now with such dismal ratings, I don't know if the channel would be okay with prolonging the show. Okay, we are the most watched show at our slot but how long do you think the channel will happy with just that.

According to me, StarPlus is still running YHM only because it is the top shownin UK. It has been an ever reliable show in the UK. The moment YHM falls even there, then it is a good bye for YHM. 
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarsyed

Hey PB ,sorry to butt in yes I definitely feel Divyanka seems to have lost interest or is kinda looking for other options and compromising her time on yhm , but Karan not doing the same might be because he isn't interested in anything else apart from a movie debut and definitely I don't think there is anything both the actors have left to prove in terms of commitment towards their work till date except for divyanka from past 2 months or so clearly she seems to be away from yhm for whatever reason but it's really not doing good ,she might be giving time but shooting those close ups and stuff looks very shabby she is talking to herself most of the time .

Yup we don't know what running in their minds or what their PR agencies seem to telling them to do etc...or what their ambitions are post the show...we can only speculate ..

But what we can see as viewers of the show ..is that post the cave and paralysis drama ...which was 5 months back . The FL has been constantly missing from most scenes with the rest of the crew ...and BDs have been used extensively...
Is it lack in interest..other shows ..personal stuff ...production stuff...one doesn't know really. But when the same actor could do a gruelling dance reality show a year back and still shoot for a 7 day week airing show...
Then audiences are bound to lose patience fter a time ..considering the show is still on air ..πŸ˜•..

Yes KP juggled some hosting and reality shows ..and DT shot during some major injury and then her reality show too..and neither allowed it to 'show' onscreen...

As a viewer. I can't care less about what happens offscreen as long as it doesn't show onscreen...

And I wish thry sort this out soon ..I wouldn't like the final memories of YHM be that we hardly saw the leads cos they had 'better' things to do?...then why not professionally  say goodbye and then take on other challenging stuff..I will love it if KP and DT actually do that instead of giving falsehopes and making the audience continue to vest in YHM πŸ˜•
priyanka_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SBS...
AV interview... He says something like he is playing a school going character😲😲.. I didn't get wat he meant by dat...then he says he is playing a sim card seller on his toota foota scooter...πŸ˜•

Did he mean he is playing an innocent character just like a school kid?πŸ˜•
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka_08

SBS...

AV interview... He says something like he is playing a school going character😲😲.. I didn't get wat he meant by dat...then he says he is playing a sim card seller on his toota foota scooter...πŸ˜•

Did he mean he is playing an innocent character just like a school kid?πŸ˜•

I think he will be shown as Adi's twin...of whom no one knows
DT is away, will be more in coming days. Naagin 3 is ending. So Shagun will fill in. Shagun's son will be  a perfect reason to give her footage.