Love it
Continue soon
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
👏
Kaya, I was moved by Guddan's dialogues
They were so beautifully written.
So beutifully, Guddan explained and cleared his misunderstandings. 
Damn! Update soon!!😛
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic 
Update Soon 
Bee222 thumbnail
Oh my god, I loved this! 👏
Guddan's outburst, her every word and finally her confession... it was all so heartfelt and simple and genuine ❤️
Beautifully written!!
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the story is indeed beautiful but as I always complain you in your every story guddan gets melted so easily.I mean I wish to see AJ's tadap for Guddan then AJ convincing her.I hope you will someday complete my wish.Sorry but I think Guddan ka easily mann jana shows her esteem weak.Baaki you wrote beautifully as always but next time please meri wish ka khayal rakhna please.
dershika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I m an akshan fan and I like to read your story plz add me to your pm list
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Part -5 last part

Guys there are some readers who want me to write guddan to tarsao AJ for her love n trust. I want to share this to them that as far as I have understood guddan she is in such age where she doesn't understand the actual meaning of self respect.n the relationship of akshan is a different kind of. I have never found it like a typical husband n wife who argue on their self respect aspect.i want to Akshat to make guddan realise the words responsibility self respect etc.etc.

N about Akshat I want to say that his character is not a kind of typical husband who doubt his wife n then regret to his whole life. For him guddu is his cute cuddly buddly teddy bear or should I say his gudiya.whom he hurts but he gets back hurt more than her.there is no need of guddu to realise Akshat that how important is she in his life.

But kyonki mujhe aise msg mile Hain isiliye lo Bhai ye le lo. Ab agar na lage ACHCHA to thik lage to thik.

Kyonki

Ham to Bhai Jaise Hain waise rahenge.

#####################

She was lying on his shoulder n cried for some mins.after it she moved away n wiped her tears.n said with a voice without soul.

She was lying on his shoulder n cried for some mins.after it she moved away n wiped her tears.n said with a voice without soul.

G- its ok Akshat apko khaamkhah MERI wajah se pareshan hone ki koi zarurat nahi hai.bahut bardaasht Kiya hai ham dono ne.i guess we need a break from each other.

Akshat just looked her.he was thinking that how his life n god plays with him all the time.here his wife has said the most promising n lovely feelings of her heart n now she is asking for a break.

G- aaj revati ko dekhne ladke wale AA rahe Hain. I guess MERI zarurat yahan se zyada wahan hai.

His heart again shouted in himself.

Tumhari zarurat mujhse zyada Kisi hogi.

G- main papa k Yaha ja Rahi Hu.

main papa k Yaha ja Rahi Hu.

Saying this she left the room.

He was standing there all alone. Trying to believe what happened just some mins ago his love yesss his love came into his arms she was there where she belongs but the next moment she flew away.

########################

Guddan's father was waiting for her when she reached there. Bhushan asked

B- arre beta itna Thaki Thaki Kyon lag Rahi h.

G- arre papa wo kal  party me gayi thi na waha se jate waqt Akshat ji ko restaurant me kaam aa gaya bus wahan se free ho k laut Rahi thi to socha aap k pass hi AA jaun.

B- damad ji Nahi Aaye tere sath.

Her expression changes for a sec n this was notified by Bhushan.but he didn't said something.

She thought " Shayad wo Kabhi aayenge b Nahi".

@@@@@@@@@##########

Akshat came out of washroom n decides to call her. When he reached to the phone. Phone flashes  with the name whom he was about to call.

Akshat came out of washroom n decides to call her. When he reached to the phone. Phone flashes  with the name whom he was about to call.

A- hello guddan...

R- jiju main revati bol Rahi hu.

A- oh haa revati bolo.

R- jiju darasal Maine aapko ye batane k liye call kiya tha ki aaj Siddhant k Ghar wale roka or sagai Karne k planning se AA rahe Hain aise me agar aap or dadi Yaha Nahi honge to mujhe bahut Bura lagega family incomplete lagegi. Pls pls pls jiju aap ayenge na.

A- ha revati main zarur aunga.

R- thank u jiju mujhe pahle hi samajh Jana tha ki Di Jo apko janti h na bilkul Sahi h.

Unhone Kaha tha ki aap ko agar main bolungi to aap zarur ayenge.

Apko pata hai jiju aap k rishtey ki USP yahi h ki aap dono kahte Nahi magar ek doosre ko samajhne me aap dono hi gold medalist Hain.

I wish ki MERI or Siddhant ki Jodi b aap jaisi ho.

A- revati thank u so much tumne MERI ek bahut badi problem solve Kar di.

Main tumse din me milta Hu.

Or haaan bhagwaan Kare tumhe jaisa tum Chaho vaisa hi pyaar Karne wala.balki jitna main tumhari Bahan se karta hu. Usse b zyada pyaar Karne wala pati mile.

R- jiju aisa to ho hi Nahi Sakta aapse zyada loving husband Kahan milega.

A- ha ye b h magar ummeed pAr duniya kayam hai.

They shared a laughter.

#############

Guddan was making revati ready.

When she was done. She put a Kala teeka on revati's neck.

Kaushalya came in n said

K- guddan Tu use chhod bahar jaa damad ji or samdhan ji AA Gaye Hain.

Guddan said

G- ji mummy. N went outside unwantedly.

#######################

After all the meeting was done they decided to do teeka of dulha.

All in this duration Akshat was trying to check the temperature of the storm which was having a smile on her face.

When kaushalya came forward to do the teeka revati stopped her.

R- mummy Papa pls Bura mat maniyega.magar main chahti hu ki .mere liye ye rasmein wo nibhaye Jo mujhse MERI .maa papa se b zyada pyaar karte hain. Mere Di or jiju.

All gets happy.guddan get a bit uncomfortable but for chhutki they dies the ritual.

After it was done.

Guddan went to kitchen for chai.

Akshat followed her.

A- mujhe Lag Raha h ki tum mujhe avoid Kar Rahi ho

G- lagne ki kya. BAAT h I m avoiding u.

Do what u can.

A- guddan I love u yrrr.

G- pls ab ye jhooth mat boliye aap. Apko mere liye mahaan banne ki koi zarurat nahi hai.main jis b haal me Hu Khush Hu or mujhe koi farq Nahi padta.

A- tumhe koi farq Nahi padta.

G- nahii

A- thik h. Main ja Raha Hu.

Saying this he left.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

After all the guests were gone dadi asked guddu where is AJ

G- maa wo ek meeting k liye Gaye h

M- thik h

Just then guddu gets a call flashes with Akshat no.

G- hello AJ Kaha h aap maa pooch rhi h apko

Caller- madam ye no Jin k pass se Mila hai unhone Narmada bridge k upar se kood. Kar k aatmhatya Kar li h city hospital me h wo

Guddu just dropped the phone it was revati who hold her then she just ran to the hospital.

She asked in the reception about the case n was running towards the room.

But in the midway she collided with someone when she was about to fall he hold her n she saw the man who was the peace of her heart.

They both gets up. Guddan looked at him n then she just kissed him on his forehead n hugged him. N said

G- I m sorry Akshat I m really sorry gusse me aakar pata Nahi apko kya kya Bola maine.agar aapko Kuch ho Gaya na to mujhse jiya nahi  Jayega main to mar hi jaungi.

A- kya hua guddan tum itna pareshan kyon ho main bilkul thik hu.

She narrated all the stories n then Akshat told her that his phone got misplaced. The man who get it committed Suicide but now he is fine.

They again hugged each other.

N return home.

@@@@@@@@@@@

R- kyon jiju plan kaam Kar Gaya

A- shhh arre yrr revati suspense kyon khol Diya

G- aap logon ko sharam Nahi aayi itna ghatiya mazak karte hue.

R- arre Di jiju Ka plan to ladki k sath Ka tha yeto  Mera idea tha ki accident plan Kare warna aap Nahi pighalti.

When all left she asked

G- aap ko ye ladki wala idea lagane Ka plan drop Karna faydemand Raha kyonki

A- u trust mee

G- lekin agar Kisi party me koi ladka phir se ...

A- Jaan le Lunga main uski...

Guddan sing

Mil Gaya hamko Sathi mil Gaya

Hamse agar koi JAL Gaya ho ho jalne de

N they both laughed.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

The End

Love u alll

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This part was awsome