Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Bharti
  • Previous ranking - 4
  • Mar 2nd - Bharti's complaints are annoying me. She's starting to sound like Aly did before elimination. Always excuses. I think she was the wrong choice to do the pipe. She should have been sitting in the car. Jasmin I feel would have had better coordination and grip.
  • Mar 3rd - Bharti is such a game spoiler. I did not like what she did at all. She saw that Ridhima directed Jasmin fairly. She must have seen her own cheese and seen that Jasmin didn't misdirect her. Then she cried later. Yeah right. I drop her to a 2 for that.

Aditya
  • Previous ranking - 10
  • Mar 2nd - Wah I'm loving Adi more and more! What an awesome performance!
  • Mar 3rd - Adi was a really fast swimmer. Wow! Adi did a good job with the apple stunt. A deserving fourth finalist!

Ridhima
  • Previous ranking - 9.5
  • Mar 2nd - I did not expect Ridhima to abort like that, but when you get into a shock I guess that happens. I'm dropping her to a 9. She's getting worse and worse at her stunts.
  • Mar 3rd - Ridhima took a lot of time to remove the sticks, but she did swim fast. She did prove that she deserves to be in finale today in this first stunt and then failed in the next stunt. Ridhima did a good job guiding Jasmin and didn't make her pick up any red cubes. I like that. She wasn't a spoilsport.

Jasmin
  • Previous ranking - 5
  • Mar 2nd - Jasmin's go-getter attitude is nice. I just hate her overacting.
  • Mar 3rd - Jasmin was a great guide as well. She also let Bharti know when it was a trap. I like that she didn't misguide Bharti either. Sad to see her go, but her overacting was starting to bother me. Though I did wish that Bharti would have gone first now.

Aly
  • Previous ranking - 6.5
  • Mar 2nd - He did the stunt well. So fast despite the snakes.
  • Mar 3rd - Aly is a fast swimmer. He did get lost, but Punit and Rohit really helped him along.

Punit
  • Previous ranking - 10
  • Mar 2nd - One extra key. He can do it! He could have done better, but the length of time he held his breath was wow. Ha! First fear phanda ever! Damn Punit did that fear phanda stunt so that even Rohit was smiling throughout. Seriously man! Just WOW!
  • Mar 3rd - Punit is a fast swimmer.

Shamita
  • Previous ranking - 6.5
  • She's through to the finale so leaving her here just as a placeholder.

STUNTS/PRANKS
  • Mar 2nd - 6 finalists this season. Lol I thought it would be less than that. So this has got to be the last week because 6 players left, which means one out and the remaining go to finale. Interesting - disadvantage card. That's something new. Ooh I like the first stunt and the contestants performing it. All 3 finalists. Ah the pipe and rod stunt is back!!! Technically the partner doesn't have to do anything. Thank you for not putting Bharti with Punit this time. It's not fair that Jasmin and Bharti are getting to watch this. Darn that blast! I'm glad that both of them are in elimination. Please one of them be out at the end.
  • Mar 3rd - Lol the mini-stunt was fun. Glad that Punit and Aly made it through first. Ah the apple stunt is back as well. That's a fun stunt always. I like how Rohit was there to ensure that they went up properly and then helped them along with the stunt.
ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Aditya was just wow today!

Punit and Aly were great as well.

Ridhima was good in the first and last stunt. The apple stunt she didn't do well at all. I expected better from her.

I feel bad for Jasmin now. Bharti played a bad game. Rohit threw that curveball on purpose. I think he expected Jasmin or Ridhima to play this double game, not Bharti.
priya185 thumbnail
Bharti doesn't deserve to be on this show she ahould have gone ages ago when she first lost elimination stunt
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
If the sequence was different and bharti had gone first I m sure she would not have been the only one misguiding 
Bharti is not a good performer and favoured a lot but today I really liked her she did not care for her image 

To be very honest for a final leading stunt this stunt would have been thanda without the twist 
Not to forget she guided the best 
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
5 meters and Aly ka detour ke baad bhi my boiiis won. :')))
I just freaking loved it.
Punit panauti tha iss week xD Harrr disadvantage usko mila.
But theek hai, the only 3 people I give a damn about in the show - Punit, aly and adi are IN
Also I hope Punzz ka shoudler is fine now. He can't f**k around witness in the finale. Hope he is fine. 

Also I never knew the tea between Jasmine Riddhima. Merko laga besties hai xD Aaj pata chala they aint itna close. I have seen Riddhima in their stories but maybe she is just hanging around them because bharti or soemthing. 
Edited by NAUCholic - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaa

If the sequence was different and bharti had gone first I m sure she would not have been the only one misguiding 

Bharti is not a good performer and favoured a lot but today I really liked her she did not care for her image 

To be very honest for a final leading stunt this stunt would have been thanda without the twist 
Not to forget she guided the best 

@ Bold: No I believe even then Bharti would have been the only one doing it. Jasmin and Bharti are tight friends and Jasmin would never do that to Bharti. If Bharti had to guide Jasmin, I don't think she would have done it either. And it's not in Ridhima's nature to hurt a contestant. At least from what I've seen on the show and in interviews.

The twist was good, but I would have liked it even more if none of the 3 had used it to help themselves along. The fact that it was used and by Bharti who supposedly claims to love everyone is what bothers me the most.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aditya was unstoppable this week!! He is proving to be that contestant who start slow but pick up their game at the right stage 👏 I am really excited to see him and Punit competing neck to neck in the final week.

I am glad Riddhima made it to the final week with her own efforts and not because of the advantage that she got by being paired with Punit. Man, she really got to do some really tough stunts! She must be feeling really satisfied doing all of them. That apple stunt was hard and she literally had no chance in front of Aditya. She actually gave up there only seeing Aditya doing it so amazingly.

I hope in the next week all 5 of them (barring Bharti) give fair competition to each other and it's not one sided.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
TBH this season contestant is so thakela
i mean punit is good but aly on his good week chewed him alive that too by margin two times i guess 😆

IMHO both adi n punit is overrated specially adi 
Edited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

TBH this season contestant is so thakela

i mean punit is good but aly on his good week chewed him alive that too by margin two times i guess 😆

IMHO both adi n punit is overrated specially adi 

I find Punit and Adi consistent with their performances. They've had their down moments, but mostly they've always done the best or second best on their stunts.

Aly has been very haphazard. He sucks at searching stunts. He's had his moments of fame. And then he just barely gets through on some stunts.
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

I find Punit and Adi consistent with their performances. They've had their down moments, but mostly they've always done the best or second best on their stunts.

Aly has been very haphazard. He sucks at searching stunts. He's had his moments of fame. And then he just barely gets through on some stunts.

Aly was good in the stunt where he was locked with snakes cockroaches and worms and he searched for the key