Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: jb508

Kiara went on Twitter just now to deny it. She said she wished it was true but it's not

first publish PR article and then deny it 😆
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jb508

Kiara went on Twitter just now to deny it. She said she wished it was true but it's not

aing, yeh ho kya raha hai...someone is really playing games to put sara down
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After the flops Imtiaz delivered I really don't think any producer/PH iswilling to invest money in Love Aaj Kal 2 unless and until popular actors or A-list actors sign up. Have a feeling it is Imtiaz's pr trying to create more buzz get someone to finance his projects. First Karthik, Sara now Kiara.. 

Last year something similar happened with the news of JWM2 with Shahid which Imtiaz later denied. 
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

aing, yeh ho kya raha hai...someone is really playing games to put sara down

she is a top female newcomer and her popularity is soaring really fast. So naturally she will be target of many PR games. She is fine as long as Kjo-Alo don't target her. actually i don't think they should, Alia is already topper and established herself. She really doesn't need to do action movies with Varun/Ranveer. Sara will have to do these cameo roles for few years. Sara might be threat to Jhanvi/Kiara/Ananya etc but Alia. So i hope Kjo-Alo won't target her.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Melissaa

After the flops Imtiaz delivered I really don't think any producer/PH iswilling to invest money in Love Aaj Kal 2 unless and until popular actors or A-list actors sign up. Have a feeling it is Imtiaz's pr trying to create more buzz get someone to finance his projects. First Karthik, Sara now Kiara.. 

Last year something similar happened with the news of JWM2 with Shahid which Imtiaz later denied. 

This makes sense because I never thought love aaj kaal 2 will ever start
I didn't like Love Aaj Kal the original either. Imtiaz Ali has made only one good film till now and it was Jab We Met. All his movies since then have been pretty average and pathetic.
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Kiara has already confirmed in her twitter account that it's just a rumor. So mods should close the topic.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: crispsy

she is a top female newcomer and her popularity is soaring really fast. So naturally she will be target of many PR games. She is fine as long as Kjo-Alo don't target her. actually i don't think they should, Alia is already topper and established herself. She really doesn't need to do action movies with Varun/Ranveer. Sara will have to do these cameo roles for few years. Sara might be threat to Jhanvi/Kiara/Ananya etc but Alia. So i hope Kjo-Alo won't target her.

Honestly I feel kjo and alia are the very people who would do this... Sara's hype is beyond Jhanvi / Kiara / Ananya... and the appreciation she got for kedarnath is really good... People also noticed her in miniscule role in Simmbaa so that means her screen presence is  pretty good...

this is the kinda of praise that would make kjo-aloo insecure..
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjs

Honestly I feel kjo and alia are the very people who would do this... Sara's hype is beyond Jhanvi / Kiara / Ananya... and the appreciation she got for kedarnath is really good... People also noticed her in miniscule role in Simmbaa so that means her screen presence is  pretty good...

this is the kinda of praise that would make kjo-aloo insecure..

I do not think it is kjo-alia thing but as some one said it maybe imtiaz PR to create hype around his movie ... Because kjo does not get anything by putting Sara down and Sara is not an outsider that kjo can play with her career

RITU.RUCH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kiara is so over rated they should take tripti dimri,she was good in laila majnu Edited by RITU.RUCH - 5 years ago