Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshifan_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats for new thread.. Khushi forgot the events?? Hope she is fine.. waiting for update...
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A positive, optimistic person always find ways to stay positive. ðŸ˜ƒ

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous year ahead ðŸ˜ƒ
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy New Year dear.

ow!!!!!!! anxious  here.
 will everything be ok.?
rosalineak thumbnail
Happy New Year.
Waiting for the next update eagerly.
msingh27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread dear
You have yet again got us all on the edge here...JUST WOW!!!. Brilliant Teaser. I can't wait to read the whole thing. Arnav has to repent one way or the other...& I just hope he finds all the truth regarding his MU about Khushi from the very beginning. This is the time. I also hope La in the meantime doesn't play another trick since Khushi has short term amnesia... 

Thank you so much

-Anu86- thumbnail
Nice teaser
Lavanya has been saved for now
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy New Year to you too Sarah and your loved ones.

Oh, so Khushi seems to have wiped out the memories of the entire day. She has suffered so much and it just pains to see her like this. But then, maybe its good. She needs a lot of rest now. And Arnav needs to make up a lot.

Thank you for the teaser.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG, I forgot to check the IPK forum for new thread...can you imagine i was so late in reading the teaser...

it gave me goosebump... Khushi was so normal...I thought her normalcy will cause more guilt for Arnav and that is what happened...but then she is normal cause she forgot that one day memory...what a twist... yes its very normal for brain to hide thing which is too traumatic...

The conversation that Khushi had with him, about Dr. Rathore and why he wants them there for breakfast, is something i have been wanting since the day Arnav-Khushi met...every time she would mess up in such an innocent way, that Arnav would misunderstand... First time she was clear but now Arnav is back on track, so ab kya phayda... but glad that she started

and Arnav bitwa...how does it feel, looking at her face when she went through all those emotions for your baby... Ab aayi akal thikane...huh ??  Now you realized how much she loves her baby...your baby...At least thank Devi Maiyya that she gave you another chance, both your wife and your baby are safe...and your world is intact...thankfully *touch wood*

Now Arnav will stew in his guilt...and dread the day she remembers the trauma... but what if it never happens ? no, that will be another knot stuck in their lives...better if she remembers and forgives him, which i know she will do in a moment...such a sweet angel she is...
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Her memory loss gives more time to Lavanya to escape and plot.
laura1218 thumbnail
The Teaser was awesome. Tough time ahead for both Khushi and Arnav, if she remembers the incident and Arnav's insults..