Happy  new year 
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread &  wish you a very happy new year 
Shyamaladevi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the amazing teaser Sarah. Oh no problem. You can invite me to the blog when you find time. Coming about kushis selective amnesia yeah I'm too undergoing the same thing. A horrible thing happened in my life before 10 years and till now I don't remember those particular hours of my life. But I didn't make any attempt to remember them. I'm sure kushi won't be still. She will try her level best to remember that horrible day and don't know how arnav is going to face her. Please try to post the full part soon 
Shyamaladevi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy new year to Sarah and all the other friends 
hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Happy New year to everyone.So khushi has forgot this horrific incident temporary,now arnav will suffer seeing her in this condition.
amadea thumbnail
congratulation for the new thread
happy new year
chitra8710 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread and Wish you a very happy New Year.
Nice teaser Khushi forget that awful day.
Savera84 thumbnail
Wonderful teaser.  Khushi forgot about the events of yesterday and she revealed few facts which Arnav needs to know in her amnesiac state.  Nice.
Yes, what is going to happen, when she remembers how Arnav behaved?  May be the intensity will be lost.
Happy New Year to you too!
Cheers...
rupa1902 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Commenting for both the update and the teaser. For some reason, IF didn't let me post my comment on the previous thread, always showing some error whenever I tried.
The update was... no words to describe... it was the most awaited update of the story after all... every thing was perfect... My heart went out to Khushi, although I enjoyed reading about Arnav so worried, in my mind he deserved that.
Even in the teaser, loved to see Arnav regretting his words and actions. In my mind he still needs to regret some more. I am glad Khushi does not yet remember the day... I want Arnav to find out about Lavanya, and everything else too, on his own.
crazybugs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser.   Didn't expect khushi to loose memory.  Eagerly waiting for next update.   Happy new year to all readers of BBB n to our awesome writer ji