Bharti Needs To Stop Putting People Down

Posted: 5 years ago
I just saw the promo and she is making fun of Deepak's face by calling it broken face and how dare she say things like this.

What does Bharti think of herself,how would she feel if someone makes fun of her, would she enjoy that treatment

She is also making of of Deepak being a plumber, how is being a plumber an insult, even those people work really hard to make a living.

Bharti needs to stop saying anything in the name of comedy,she thinks Deepak will stay quiet and tolerate her disrespectful behavior.
Just because Deepak is taking it as a joke,does not mean she can say anything to put his confidence down.

Why does she only target one person and why are her jokes only to mock people, why can't she say some healthy jokes which can put smile on people's face.

Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

How does she know Deepak has not been respected by people and the way she talks to Deepak, it really sounds like she hates him so much, she has no right to pass such personal comments on people's face, this is bodyshaming

Therealbiggboss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She herself in one interview said that she had went a lot due to her weight.
So how can she forgot all that. 
I like Deepak coz he didn't have malice for anyone, no matter how many people had said anything to him. That's a quality and he really leaves everything aside related to task after task got over.
Bharti according to me is quite overrated. Soma rathod ji (of jijajai and bhabhiji show fame) is way more better comedian than her.
Thank you
Bharti said some really mean things for Deepak like making fun of him for saying he wants to act with Katrina or saying how she just said he looks nice because it is the last day, she is such a judgmental person who judges people by their looks and just because Deepak does nto fit in to what people think as attractive, does not give Bharti the right to judge him, I have always seen her crying if someone says anything to her, but she says such heavy things to people and it is a joke, she is the biggest hypocrite who passes mean comments in the name of COMEDY.

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed 👍🏼
I lost respect for her when in DID lil champs she made fun of a kid's appearance... Geeta stopped her and said kyu itna cute toh hai then she stopped...

Her comedy is just limited to make fun of people's appearence and her jokes are not even funny... 

Bharti and Krishna are such lame comedians 👎🏼
heperchaun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
shut up and get a brain
its all scripted
Keertee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I used to like your thoughts when you were supporting jasleen, since you became blind fan of somi, I just lost connection with you :( sorry! And deepak I have no sympathy whatsoever

Originally posted by: heperchaun

shut up and get a brain
its all scripted

You just made a personal comment about me not having a brain.This is nto the way to talk and I am talking about Bharti, why are you attacking me.

I have all the right to express my opinion and you cannot tell me to shut up just because I am not writing what you expect me to write.Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shame on her. Moti kahi ki
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I find Bharti intolerable. I change the channel every time she appears on the screen. Her comedy and antics are cheap, vile and pathetic. All she does is humiliate someone in the name of comedy.  Bloody 🤬