Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazypoodle3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Doesn't seem like they will ever learn. At least not in the near future

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t think so either. After that sitara failed they still thought introducing that other programme vish was a good idea. Now theyโ€™re ending all the programmes expect for 3 which still have low numbers. Whoever runs that channel needs help.

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazypoodle3

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t think so either. After that sitara failed they still thought introducing that other programme vish was a good idea. Now theyโ€™re ending all the programmes expect for 3 which still have low numbers. Whoever runs that channel needs help.

They need big time help. Not just with consultancy as to how to run a goddamn channel but with other stuffs too. They need help in psychological department, I believe. ๐Ÿ˜…

Sitara and Vish, for a moment I thought they were the same show or probably revamped or something. But I was so wrong. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Why do they even need to keep the 3 going? They need a good number of catchy shows to keep the channel running. 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Henlooo Liana!๐Ÿค—

U must be happy that its almost 100 pgs๐Ÿ˜†

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he seems to come once a month to like a few random posts and then disappear. 

In that interview he said he doesnโ€™t know what to post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe thatโ€™s why he so inactive 

I heard during BP days, Jenny used to help him to post๐Ÿ˜†

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Yeah there was a pic where she had his phone and hers in her hand and fandom went mad lol

crazypoodle3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

They need big time help. Not just with consultancy as to how to run a goddamn channel but with other stuffs too. They need help in psychological department, I believe. ๐Ÿ˜…

Sitara and Vish, for a moment I thought they were the same show or probably revamped or something. But I was so wrong. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Why do they even need to keep the 3 going? They need a good number of catchy shows to keep the channel running. 

A lot of help. I remember after they won the channel award at the ITA the channel head said that they didnโ€™t infers in the script once theyโ€™d started a show. Well we know how much of a lie that was.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m not surprised it seems like the same concept but with different people.

Exactly, itโ€™s not like the storylines are any good theyโ€™re just dragged shows or repeating the same storylines from other shows.

crazypoodle3 thumbnail

Yeah in that interview ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he said she helps me on what to post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™s funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

crazypoodle3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Yeah there was a pic where she had his phone and hers in her hand and fandom went mad lol

Oh yeah I remember that ๐Ÿ˜‚. I always though she was the one who posted that story from his Instagram when they did that live chat together cause he said Jen was shooting and then the same picture was used for the love the day after from her account. 

ShenzK thumbnail

I remember one insta live they both went on (I believe it was their first together), he said something on the lines that he didn't know a thing about how to insta stories and stuff so Jenny was supposed to help him learn stuff. 

That's where she herself was a little confused with a particular setting. She was trying to figure that out while he constantly kept commenting about it. That was cute. 

ShenzK thumbnail

A lot of help. I remember after they won the channel award at the ITA the channel head said that they didnโ€™t infers in the script once theyโ€™d started a show. Well we know how much of a lie that was.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m not surprised it seems like the same concept but with different people.

Exactly, itโ€™s not like the storylines are any good theyโ€™re just dragged shows or repeating the same storylines from other shows.

Sure, they don't. (Note the sarcasm)

They need to shut down ALL shows and then have a good line up of shows with GOOD content. That's a tough one to crack for *cracked*nuts like them.