AdiYa / JenShad heaven#48 - Page 65

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Leenaaa

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1141043782483206145

🤣🤣 Colors was behaving weird after BP ended and the result now🤣 Big Partyyyy🥳

😂😂 they seriously deserve this. I think bp had 2.7 in the first week, all their other new shows barely cross 1. 

They even aired the show really late and then said it was shut because of low TRP.

Originally posted by -Ishana-

My favorite JenShad video! :P 

Aniruddh’s reaction tho 😂😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxTN8yGFN4q/?igshid=1mgq0ghwuevor

That live😂 I think this is in reverse. Even the girl who was recording had cut them off a bit during that point 😂

Edited by crazypoodle3 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by crazypoodle3

😂😂 they seriously deserve this. I think bp had 2.7 in the first week, all their other new shows barely cross 1. 

They even aired the show really late and then said it was shut because of low TRP.

yes they aired pretty damn late to drop the trps🤔 Cheapsters

this Bepannah pyaar got 1.0 trp on the first week🤣 Never seen ekta show got this less trps in the first week😆

Bepannaah used to be stuck between 2.7 and 2.4😆

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago

yes they aired pretty damn late to drop the trps🤔 Cheapsters

this Bepannah pyaar got 1.0 trp on the first week🤣 Never seen ekta show got this less trps in the first week😆

Bepannaah used to be stuck between 2.7 and 2.4😆

Same I still expected to be high cause her other show got 2. Something on the first week but then even that dropped.

The 3 shows they’re going to keep only range between 1.0-1.2 which is what bp was getting the last few weeks when they weren’t airing it on time. The last time they aired it on time was the ending of the Arshad wedding track. Actually they messed around with the show timings from the 3rd week onwards 🙄

Same I still expected to be high cause her other show got 2. Something on the first week but then even that dropped.

The 3 shows they’re going to keep only range between 1.0-1.2 which is what bp was getting the last few weeks when they weren’t airing it on time. The last time they aired it on time was the ending of the Arshad wedding track. Actually they messed around with the show timings from the 3rd week onwards 🙄

Yes idk what is wrong with these idiots! the last week of bp got 0.7 i think💔 and they said, if u guys got certain amount of trps, we will reconsider to keep it on air.🤔 and want international calls from fans . Bloody liers they didnt do anything n shut id down!

Aniruddh was like- Lets leave them alone plus my ship is sailing

Awww so adorable☺️ Dil le lo😳❤️

Right! I swear Aniruddh Naihal are the biggest shippers lmaoo

That live😂 I think this is in reverse. Even the girl who was recording had cut them off a bit during that point 😂

No it’s not reverse 😂 I remember the fandom was going crazy about it lol. 

But they hugged like twice or something. It was so different because fans never really see HC so close to his co star 😂 

Yes idk what is wrong with these idiots! the last week of bp got 0.7 i think💔 and they said, if u guys got certain amount of trps, we will reconsider to keep it on air.🤔 and want international calls from fans . Bloody liers they didnt do anything n shut id down!

Yeah they kept saying if it gets the trps  and if you call they’ll reconsider and even until the end they kept posting pictures from bp for likes and retweets. They even posted that tweet which said let’s give them a good farewell and send on your videos - I don’t think anyone did 😂😂😂. 

If it aired on time and the trps were low then people wouldn’t complain but this was just unfair.

They even sent hc to big boss which didn’t make any sense(?) 

Originally posted by -Ishana-

No it’s not reverse 😂 I remember the fandom was going crazy about it lol. 

But they hugged like twice or something. It was so different because fans never really see HC so close to his co star 😂 

No no 😂😂😂  this seems like it is reverse. I’m sure he spoke to her first and then put his arm around her. Let me see I’m sure I’ve seen it somewhere 😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs8fe6XlmF2/?igshid=ilt6trpetku4

I’m sure this is the original 😂

Then there were those other videos afterwards not from the live but someone randomly managed to get them where he leaned over her shoulder and another where they hugged from the side.

Edited by crazypoodle3 - 4 years ago

No no 😂😂😂  this seems like it is reverse. I’m sure he spoke to her first and then put his arm around her. Let me see I’m sure I’ve seen it somewhere 😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs8fe6XlmF2/?igshid=ilt6trpetku4

I’m sure this is the original 😂

Then there were those other videos afterwards not from the live but someone randomly managed to get them where he leaned over her shoulder and another where they hugged from the side.

Lol my bad I couldn’t tell the difference