Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Also there was some video where his chin was on her shoulder and it looked like he was hugging her from behind but it was so blurry hard to tell

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazypoodle3

Yeah they kept saying if it gets the trps  and if you call they’ll reconsider and even until the end they kept posting pictures from bp for likes and retweets. They even posted that tweet which said let’s give them a good farewell and send on your videos - I don’t think anyone did 😂😂😂. 

If it aired on time and the trps were low then people wouldn’t complain but this was just unfair.

They even sent hc to big boss which didn’t make any sense(?) 

@bold- Fans DID posted  by roasting colors saying farewell for colors  will soon shut down😂😂😂 

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't even remember much about the last few episodes because ever since they came with the time change, I gave up. It was just too difficult to keep up with the show plus the track was going haywire. 

Well surely colors is witnessing worse time in the industry. And for that matter most of the channels are doing. They just don't care about the audience and the content being served. They just go ahead with the shitty content. >.<

ShenzK thumbnail

Hey Liana! 🤗

How are you?

crazypoodle3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Lol my bad I couldn’t tell the difference 

😂😂 I don’t think they’re that different actually it’s only cause I remember they talked before he put his arm around her. 

crazypoodle3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Also there was some video where his chin was on her shoulder and it looked like he was hugging her from behind but it was so blurry hard to tell

😂😂😂 yeah there was 2/3. One where his chin was near/on her shoulder but it was so blurry 😂😂 and then another one where they did hug from the side and then there was one where she was standing and  and he held her arm to go somewhere. But no idea what was going on 😂😂 just our luck we never know anything 😂

crazypoodle3 thumbnail

😂😂 he seems to come once a month to like a few random posts and then disappear. 

In that interview he said he doesn’t know what to post 😂😂 maybe that’s why he so inactive 

crazypoodle3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

I don't even remember much about the last few episodes because ever since they came with the time change, I gave up. It was just too difficult to keep up with the show plus the track was going haywire. 

Well surely colors is witnessing worse time in the industry. And for that matter most of the channels are doing. They just don't care about the audience and the content being served. They just go ahead with the shitty content. >.<

The last few episodes seemed like a different show completely. It would’ve better if you didn’t watch it because the characters changed so much 😩

None of their shows are performing they keep on introducing supernatural shows and they’re not performing. Even the new ek series isn’t begging getting numbers, but they still didn’t learn 😕

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazypoodle3

The last few episodes seemed like a different show completely. It would’ve better if you didn’t watch it because the characters changed so much 😩

None of their shows are performing they keep on introducing supernatural shows and they’re not performing. Even the new ek series isn’t begging getting numbers, but they still didn’t learn 😕

Doesn't seem like they will ever learn. At least not in the near future