Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjith thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice start . Love to see more kalma scence without hating each other.
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update loved it pls do continue
avantika145 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice, please continue soon
Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...!!!! Finally please continue soon can't wait more...
Star23 thumbnail
Tujse Hai Raabta: Malhaar Kalyani Fanfiction
Chapter 2
    Anupriya Deshmukh stood in the police station alone as the female constable uncuffed her hands, and took her fingerprints. She stood frozen just staring at the wall with such an empty look, not believing the events that had unfolded prior to this event. 
     "Stand against the wall, we will take your picture," said the lady constable as she motioned to the wall. She went to stand against the wall so that she could take the pictures to file. After the pictures were taken, the lady constable handcuffed her once more and led her back to her cell. She stood still in the cell as she softly banged her head against the cell bars. The tears flowed down her eyes as she closed her eyes to remember all that unfolded to bring her to this moment in time.

"Sir there has been a fight and two people have fallen in the river. There bodies have not been yet recovered, but there are some articles of clothing left which may point to the identity of the victims." said a male police officer to ACP Malhar Rane. 
        "Who was last seen at the crime scene?" he asked the young officer. 
         "Sir, there are witnesses, but they are unwilling to speak."
         "Talk to the witnesses again, see if anyone is willing to speak. Get their testimonies, and get back to me then."
         "Will do Sir, the forensic team is about to arrive. They will continue their investigation and get back to you with the results."
         "Tell me when they are finished with their investigation, I want to talk to them before they leave."
         "Yes Sir, Jai Hind!" said the young officer as he saluted his superior. The officer left in a hurry, he knew that the assistant commissioner was frustrated right now, and when his commander got frustrated, the whole police force under his command new to stay clear of him.

Malhar was the head of the police force with a few districts under his command. The people who knew him respected him due to his persona and his actions. In public he was known to be a man of a few words. He was a quiet, reserved man who had an aura of authority, his gaze made you want to obey him, and his stance was one of a leader.
        In his private life he was total opposite to his persona in public. He was a fun-loving man who treasured his family above all, the one person who his family and friends loved spending time with and speaking to. He was the center of attention at parties, and was infamous for throwing the best parties in his circle of acquaintances. 
         But today Malhar Rane is the shell of the man he once was. Just a shadow of his former self.
          Malhar walked toward the prison cells once the young officer passed. Malhar's face reflected no emotion, no one was able to see his inner turmoil or pain. His face was a mask, a facade for the world to believe he was okay; but there was a thunderstorm of emotions brewing within him. 
         "Oh who do we have here? Anupriya Deshmukh? My Mai? Or so I thought my mai. Why would you kill her. Why would you take a baby's mother away from him? You and Kalyani delivered this babe, and you are ones who stole the one most important person in his life away from him. Why did you do it?! Why?!"
            "I did not Malhar, I did not. How could you accuse me of such evil. Malhar look inside your heart, do you really think your Mai can do anything like this?" asked Anupriya. There were tears falling down her eyes, and her glistening eyes were seeking Malhar's gaze. Malhar's eyes were pointed toward the wall behind her eyes. His eyes were two dark pools of emotionless darkness. 
              "Malhar please listen to me, I know you can hear me Beta! I know if you look in to your heart, you know that your Mai can do no such evil! I love you Beta, you know I love you!" Anupriya beseechingly looked at Malhar trying to show her pain and innocence. Anupriya might have been jailed by Malhar, but she wanted Malhar to know that no matter how he treated her or what he thought, she did love him.
         "You killed her! You killed the mother of my child! You killed the love of my life!" said Malhar as his hand fisted and he held on to the bars of the prison cell. 
           "Beta, I did not! Beta, please trust me..."
           "I trusted you! I honestly trusted you the most. My Mai, who would believe me? My mai is the one person I trusted and loved the most in the world."
            At this point Mai approached the prison cell door, and tried to reason with him. She placed her hand on his wrist to have him let her hand stay there for a moment, but then he shoved her hand away.
            "Trust me Mai, I will take you to Court and you will be Punished for your sins."
             "Malharji, Enough!"
             Anupriya and Malhar turned to look at Kalyani enter the corridor. Kalyani looked frustrated, she was glaring at Malhar, and there was clear pain in her eyes.
             "Malharji you think that Ayi would be responsible for such evil? Do you really think Ai, my Ayi could do such a thing? If you think yes, then let the Court decide if Ayi's guilty or innocent. You should know Malharji, you are an assistant Commissioner are you not? A person is innocent till proven guilt in the Court of Law."
             "Kalyani do not say such things to Malhar! He is in pain, let him be," said Anupriya. But Kalyani would not be silenced, she was going to say what she believed. No one was going to saying something to her Ayi and get away with it.
               "Malharji did anyone see Ayi at the bridge? Are there any witnesses to the incident? What proof do you have that Ayi is the one to have pushed them? Do you not need proof or evidence for the Court of Law? Does a judge not ask for proof of some sort before a sentencing? Malharji as a police officer who deals with criminals, should you not be aware of all these things?"
               "Kalyani!" Anupriya motioned Kalyani to stay silent, but Kalyani would not let anyone talk down to her Ayi.
              "Malharji you cannot keep me silent! Take Ayi to Court, jail her for as long as you want, but hear me, and hear me clear! Ayi is innocent, and when you find out how wrong you were, you were ask for her forgiveness! Take her to Court, I dare you! You are here, so am I, we will see what happens."
              Malhar just gave Kalyani a hard look, he turned around to look at Anupriya, then turned to walk away. Once Malhar was a good distance from the prison cells, Kalyani ran to Anupriya. 
              "Ayi are you okay? Ayi how are you? Did Malharji hurt you?"
              "Kalyani I am okay. Are you okay? Did Ayi say anything to you?" 
               "No, Daadi did not say anything to me. Everyone is just shocked by the turn of events."
               Today was the day of Kalyani's marriage, but the turn of events had brought the celebrations to an end. 
                  "Beta if they say anything to you, or anything happens, promise you will tell me?! Promise me!"
                 "I will Ayi, first we have to take you out of here. How can my Ayi live in such a place, while I get to sleep in my bed?"
                "I will get out of here, God willing. Just Kalyani let me know if anything big happens. Also keep watch on Malhar, we don't know what he might do, please keep a close watch on him."
                "Chalo jao ab! The visiting hours have ended," said an officer.
                "Bhai Saab, one minute please," Kalyani said to the officer, as she looked at Anupriya. Anupriya was wearing the sari she had donned for the wedding, and seemed tired and restless.
              "I can't believe that Malharji could hold you responsible for such a thing Ayi! How could he believe such a thing?"
              "He is just in pain Kalyani, please just be careful Beta. Malhar is angry and hurt. I don't want him hurting himself, please keep watch over him."
              "Please it's time to go Ma'am. I wish I could leave you here longer, the problem is that if Sir finds out, he will get mad. You know how he gets when someone makes him angry, I don't want him to be angry with me."
            Kalyani looked at him with an annoyed expression, but understood the fear of the policeman. Kalyani looked at Anupriya and exchanged a silent message, then she turned around and walked away.

The Present
           "Madamji, do you need anything? Sir left for the night but he told us if you want anything or ask for anything, we should let him know."
           Anupriya gave the police officer a weak smile and shook her head as she went to the cot at the back of the cell to rest her aching head.

Deshmukh Residence
           "Pillu you do not think that Ayi or I could do such evil? You trust us right?" asked a silently crying Kalyani as she rocked Pillu as she sat in her bedroom on her bed. Pillu was playing with her long hair and smiling at her. 
           "I knew you loved me Pillu, and you know I love you! I'm sorry Pillu, you and I hear are in the same situation, you and I are more like each other then I thought. Your mother died, so did my mother. Your alone in this world, and so am I. Your father seems to be ignoring you but you are luckier in this situation then I. My father just left my Ayi and I. He took no responsibility for me, at least your father loves you and he visits you."
           Pillu just cooed at her and gave her his signatory smile. She smiled sadly at him and hugged him close to her heart. Pillu and Kalyani ended up falling asleep.

"Akhilya what are you thinking? What are you trying to say?" asked Sajhirao. He was sitting on one of the two armchairs in his room next to his wife Akhilya.

Akhilya was the head of the family business, the Deshmukh Fashion Enterprises Inc. in partnership with the Rane Corporate Unlimited Enterprises. The family's business had grown over the last few years and currently there were a leading brand in South Asia and Fashion Institutes and leading celebrities wore their brand. The partner company Rane Corporate Limited, Inc. was now a leading name in Real Estate and Investments and Hedge Funds in South Asia. The family was a family of entrepreneurs, and now the family was exploring other business interests and markets outside of Asia.The company had grown and expanded greatly as a Global Business under Malhar Rane's great-grandfather. The corporation had undergone a change in its Management and its policies and now it was now a corporation with several companies and firms under it. Today it was a successful international corporation. The CEO and Head of the corporation was Malhar's grandfather, Keshav Rane.
           The Rane family today include the Selina Rane and Mohit Rane  (aunt and uncle of Malhar Rane); and their adopted children: Esfandiar Shaheen Afridi, Haider Shaheen Afridi, Fatima Shaheen Afridi, and Rukhsar Shaheen Afridi.
           Esfandiar was a student at Harvard University, while Fatima and Haider were attending an elite, private high school in the States. Ruksar was the apple of Malhar's eye and the youngest member of the Rane family. Rukhsar is a student in elementary school in the States.
           Fatima and Esfandiar had been adopted by Selina and Mohit Rane when their parents had died. Fatima and Esfandiar's parents had fled Afghanistan when the war had started to the States. Their father had been a Cardiologist in the States, while their mother had been an Trader on Wall Street and and Investment Banker. Their father had been the infamous Fereydoun Shaheen Afridi, a doctor who was at the head in creating the newest Technology in Surgical Medicine. Their mother, Amina Saeed Niazi, had been one of the few female Traders on Wall Street, and an entrepreneur in her own right. She had started her own Business Empire in investing and trading Stocks on Wall Street as well as investing in cryptocurrency.
         Amina's company, the Shaheen Private Lmtd., was currently a Business Empire in the making under the command of Keshav Rane who was just the caretaker of the company till he could pass it on to the rightful owners, his grandchildren who we still studying.

"I mean what I say Sajirao, and I do what I mean. You should be the one most aware of this fact, " said Akhilye.
          "You cannot just do this. Please rethink your decision once again! Please think of the consequences, it will tear the family apart!" pleaded Sajirao.
          "It will do no such thing, I am the Head of this family, and my decision is final." said Akhilye.
           "What about Malhar? Have you considered maybe taking his opinion? He should be the one making this decision."
            "I will address Malhar once I have cleared my plans further. I will let you know what my final decision will be."
         "Please rethink your decision, please rethink what this means for our family, for us, for Malhar, and for Kalyani."
         Sajirao gave Akhilye a beseeching look, but Akhilye had her back turned to him and she was lost in her thoughts as she looked out of the window. Edited by Star23 - 5 years ago
Star23 thumbnail
Tujse Hai Raabta: Malhaar Kalyani Fanfiction (Kalma)
Chapter 3

A Few Weeks Later
Police Station
         "Do you know what happened Dilpreet?"
         "What Kumar?"
          "You know how the ACP always acts so tough and like he has absolute authority? Well he would be absolutely controlling in public, especially with us officers. He always acts like he is so high and mighty, always so righteous, can do no wrong."
           "Sanjay I know what you mean, but the ACP is the most honorable of our officers and the favorite of the Commissioner. He is the pride and joy of our Department."
           "Yeah right, he is so honorable that his wife ran away with her lover behind his back. She died in the arms of her lover. Her husband could not please her so she had to find alternate forms of entertainment. She did not just find new forms of entertainment, she found a new man!"
          "Sanjay, don't say such things! Our ACP is the most honorable and the pride and joy for the Police Department. It is an honor for us to be working under such an officer. He is the most famous officer of the Police Department at this time due to his expertise and his experience of going under-cover."
       "I agree with you my friends. ACP Rane was the sole reason that the children were saved from child sex traffickers. It was because of his dedication and hard work that all fifteen of those children were safely returned to their families. For any officer to work under his mentor-ship and leadership, is an honorable experience." Imran joined Sanjay and Dilpreet.

Malhar Rane Outside the Police Station
      "Malhar Bhai are you okay? You didn't call me yesterday, I missed you! I wanted you to be here for Fashion Week. This is my first time walking the ramp!"
       "I'm good my dear Pari, how are you Rukhsar? I will be with you, just step out on the balcony and look out at the evening sky at the moon. I will be looking at the same moon that you are, and just send a butterfly kiss to the moon, and I will receive it."
        "What about my butterfly kiss Bhai?"
        "When you watch the moon, you will receive your butterfly kiss."
         "From you Bhai?"
         "Yes Pari, from me."
         "Bhai, Mom is calling me. Bhai I love Mom and Dad, but I do miss Mama and Papa. I really wish Mama and Papa could be here today."
        "Well Pari remember what we talked about?"
        "Of course Bhai, I look at the night sky every night and find the two brightest stars, and make a wish. You told me that the two brightest stars are my parents watching over me."
          "I knew my Pari was so smart, so how are all your preparations going?"
         "Well Bhai Esfandiar and Appi Fatima are coming on the next flight to Milan. Dadaji and Dad are going to be here on the day of the show, and they promise they will be at the Fashion Show. Appi will be walking on the ramp for the Grand Finale and Appi and I will both be performing at the Grand Finale."
            "Tell Esfandiar to call me when he arrives, okay Pari? Also congratulate Fatima from me and wish her luck too. I'll talk to you later okay Pari?"
           "Bhai, Bhai before you close the phone, I love you! Also Mom wants to talk to you."
          'Okay give Chachi the phone, I'll talk to you later my Pari."
         "Bye, bhai! I love you! I'll talk to you later!"
         Rukshar then gave the phone to Selina.
        "Hello Malhar, how are you?"
        "I'm good Chachi, how are you? Are the preparations for the show all ready?"
        "Everything is ready Malhar, I just wanted to talk to you about if everything is okay. It's been awhile since we last talked. I know it's been a little more then two months since Sampada's death. I am worried about you Beta, you have to move on and start anew in your life."
         "Chachi, I am okay. Everything will be okay. How are you? How are the kids and Chachu?"
           "Beta everyone is okay, your dadaji wants to talk to you to. We are all very concerned."
            "Chachi everything is good, I just returned from my vacation about a week ago, and I had time to just get away from my demons. I should be fine. I don't want to talk to about it."
            "Beta, I love you, I am just very worried about you."
            "Chachi, I rather not talk about this."
            'But Beta..."
           "Chachi I said no! When I say No, no means no! Just stop please!"
            "Beta..."
            "Chachi we will talk later, I am kind of busy right now, I will talk to you later..."
              Malhar abruptly closed the phone and punched the wall as he looked up at the skies. He got in to his truck and drove to an open field in his frustration and anger he didn't even realize his destination or where he intended to go.
            He got out of his truck and started walking across the open field till he reached a concrete wall. He leaned against the wall for a moment, then he looked up at the skies and gave a high, piercing scream. Tears started to flow down his cheeks as he leaned against the wall and slid down in a sitting position with his legs outstretched and his hands on his knees. 
             Right then he gave another bloodcurdling scream full of passion, frustration, and anger, as he continued crying. Once his tears started to dry up he looked up at the skies, and thought of happier times when Sampada was alive, when he and Samapada first met, when he introduced her to his family, their engagement, the wedding, the news of her pregnancy, and the happiest day of their life when Pillu was born and they stayed together as a family.
           But those memories brought too much pain, he tried to bury those memories in the recesses of his mind, but he was unable to, his wounds were still fresh, and they would not easily heal. 
            "Why Sampada why? Why did you do this? Was I not a good husband?
Did I not fulfill all your wishes? Did I not do all you asked of me? How could you do this to me? To us, our family, to our son? Thanks to you Sampada, for the first time I was rude to my Chachi! The Chachi who became my mother after my own parents died, the Chachi who loved me and did everything for me. Today I was rude to my mother all thanks to you. The past two months I have been a walking shell of my former self, the old Malhar is dead and it's all thanks to you! Sampada all thanks to you!..."
              Malhar ended up bringing his knees up to his chest and hiding his head between his hands and rocking his body as his sobs filled the air. After a while, he ended up laying on the grassy field and just looking up at the sky as his eyes closed and he fell asleep.

Milan, Italy (Presidential Suite, Principe di Savoia)
                "Mom, Mom where are you? Mom is everything okay?" yelled Haider through the palatial suite as he looked for his mother through the suite.
             Haider's grandfather, Keshav Rane, had sent Haider home on an earlier flight, effectively allowing him to end his internship earlier. Haider did agree that it was his fault this time since he was the one who came up of the plan of the prank, but it was not his fault since he and his friends were all on in this prank and they did it together. Haider did like to play harmless pranks once in a while, but the thing was that no one really minded his pranks. Haider was always the top of his class and everyone's favorite person to hang out with. He was the most popular kid in school, he was the captain of the cross country team, soccer team, cricket team and a star player on the basketball team, as well as leader in Robotics and Science Olympiad, and the a Board Member on the Model United Nations and the Debate Team. His sister, Fatima, was the also playing on the Varsity Level of the Girls' Teams of soccer, badminton, and cross country team. She was also a cheer leader and took dancing and gymnastic lessons as well. All four of the siblings were all versed in playing instruments and took music lessons. 
         Fatima was just one year older then Haider. Fatima was the girl known as being a beauty with brains. Fatima had long ginger hair with bright light-blue eyes and flawless skin. Haider had dirty blonde hair with clear ice-blue eyes, and was also blessed with flawless, glowing skin.
          Fatima was the more serious, kind, organized and responsible of the brother sister duo in high school, while Haider was the more easy-going one. They were both equally popular and were academically doing really well. The problems that the siblings faced were when Haider would get in trouble for a prank with his friends.
           Haider had been doing an internship at a family's friend's office when he had pulled one of his newest pranks and this time he had gotten caught. Keshav Rane had been less then pleased with his grandson's actions, but he had let his grandson leave the internship a week earlier then planned and come to Milan to join his sister and mother.

"Mom, Mom! Mom, where are you?!" asked Haider as he walked through the suite. He walked in on his mother looking at a framed photograph and crying softly.
               He rushed to his mother's side and hugged her as he patted her back and tried to quiet her. "Mom what's wrong?"
            "Nothing Beta, nothing at all," said a softly crying Selina as she tried clearing her tears. Haider brought a chair to the side of the bed and sat with his mother as he started clearing his mother's tears and gave her another hug. Once she quieted down, he took the framed photograph from her arms, and placed it back on her bedside mantle. It was a picture of Malhar Rane.
          "Mom is this about Bhai? Did you talk to Malhar Bhai again? You know he is going through a hard time and just needs a break."
            "I know but I cannot bear to see him in pain!"
            "Mom Malhar Bhai is just really confused, he just needs time. Just give him his space and  the time, time heals all."
             "I know, I..." said a tearful Selina, as Haider just held her and held her till she quieted down,
              Haider helped her in to bed and brought the quilts to her neck, then he departed from the room to let her rest.
             Haider ended up calling on Fatima's cell to ask where the girls were.
            "Fatima, where are you guys?"
            "We are just shopping. Why?"
           "Bhai Malhar called, Mom talked to him."
           "Is Mom okay?"
            "She was crying when I arrived, and I quieted her down. Now she is sleeping. Do you mind keeping Rukhsar busy a little more so that Mom can rest a bit longer."
              "Got you baby brother, will do. Mom needs her rest. Did you talk to Malhar Bhai?"
              "I did call him, but he is not picking up. I'll try again."
              "I just hope he is okay, what Sampada did to my brother- she is lucky she is dead! That two-timing..."
              "Fatima let's mind our language. Sampada is gone, let's leave her at peace."
               "Yeah well she is lucky she is dead, if she was alive, she would be sorry for what she did to my brother. She did not meet Fatima Shaheen Afridi, she only knows my kind and sweet side. If anyone hurts anyone I love, then they have to deal with me."
                "Okay, calm down- Sampada is gone, let's leave her. Even though she did ruin our family, so she did have the last laugh," said Haider bitterly. "Also don't say baby brother."
                  "You are my baby bro, so I will call you that if I want to. Okay I will talk to you later, I want to call Bhai Malhar, he might pick up my calls, I hope he does. I hate seeing my brother in this much pain."
                   "Don't say anything about Sampada, we want him to move on in life, not remember the pain and and fall further in to depression. We want to heal his wound, not put salt on it."
                    "Well let's just Sampada is lucky she died, if she was alive, she would have to deal with an angry sister. Let's just say I don't take kindly to anyone, and I mean anyone hurting my brother and getting away with it."
                   "Inshallah everything will be fine," said Haider. "Aslamualaikum then, talk to you later."
                   "Inshallah it will be," echoed Fatima, as she closed the phone and started calling Malhar who was not picking up.

The Open Field in India
                  Malhar woke a few hours later to see the time. A few hours had passed, and he had to go back to his duty. Malhar got up to walk to a nearby stream where he washed his hands and face, then he fixed his appearance and departed for the police station.

In The Police Station
                 Anupriya had been in the police station since that fateful day, and was not allowed any visitors or means of communication with the outside world. She worried for Malhar and her daughter, but there was little she could do from behind bars. The investigation was still going. Her next hearing was in a few days and there was hope she might get bail.
                 Malhar spoke little to her or with her and paid no attention to her while he worked. She was living in relative comfort while in prison, but she missed her freedom, and she wanted to return to the real world. 
             She was so lost in her thoughts that she was about to miss the commotion outside of her jail cell. Malhar was dragging a police man across the room and seemed really angry...
Edited by Star23 - 5 years ago
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
These last two parts are amazing ๐Ÿ‘ I really liked the part where you described Malhar's family ๐Ÿ˜Š Continue soon 
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great start! 
Looking forward for the story now!! 
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome๐Ÿ‘ continue soon!!!
manali9796 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail