Sehban Azim and Reem Sheikh: Tujse Ho Rabta: Kalyani Malhar Fanfiction

Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys, 
    So I am new on this forum and this is my first time writing a fan fiction. I love reading stories and I also like to write, so well my friends told me to try writing my own fanfic. So I loved Ipkknd, and when that show ended, I didn't really watch Indian serials anymore (tbh I don't watch Indian serials a lot, unless their is a show that catches my eye, and this show is Tujse Hai Raabta.) So this is a fanfic on Kalyani and Malhaar. So please forgive me if there are any errors as this is my first time writing on a public platform, and I love this show so much, so I was looking for fanfics and I wasn't able to find many, so my friends told me to write one for myself. I hope you like the story and share it, and please suggest what should happen in this story. Here goes nothing...
P.S. Happy Reading 😛😊
Edited by Star23 - 5 years ago
Continue soon  Edited by Raglak_akshan - 5 years ago
This is what I am waiting for .But I need their fresh love storycontinue soon
Tujse ho Raabta
Prologue
"Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday! My darling daughter, happy birthday to you!" said Madhuri as she brought out the cake to the table where her daughter Kalyani Deshmukh and husband Atul Deshmukh were seated. 
"Mommy, you remembered!" said an excited Kalyani as she looked up with wonder at her mother. Her mother was usually busy and came home late from the office. 
"My darling daughter, you do realize that I can be as busy as I am but I will always make time for you!" said Madhuri as she set the cutlery on the dining table, as her husband brought the dinner dishes and placed them on the table. Their daughter was doing her homework on the table, and she looked up in wonder at her parents. Her mother had usually been busy and her father also worked away from home, and she usually never saw her parents, but she knew they loved her.
"Thank you so much! This is just so wonderful, thank you so much Mommy and Papa!"
"Beta this is the one day of the year that is the most important in my life!" said Atul.
The rest of the night was spent celebrating love, life, and family. No one would realize in such short of a time, this small family would be scattered and lost, and these few cherished moments would be the most they have in their memories of each other. But all of these cherished memories would be remembered by all who would survive...
"Madhuri, Madhuri open your eyes!" yelled out a woman who held Madhuri's head in her lap and tried to wake the unconscious, weak woman. 
"It is time for me to go, this is life, the cycle of life is one comes and they go, but this world continues the way it is. My time on this Earth has ended, it's time for me to go," said a weakly smiling Madhuri who was in deep pain.
Madhuri didn't remember much of what happened to her, but she could see the puddle of blood around her body as she struggled to sit up as the other woman brought water close to her parched lips.
"Before I go, I must let you know about my last will and testament. My grandfather and father left me a fortune (property, land, business assets, bank accounts, and two trust funds) which you may know my father bequeathed to his granddaughter since my father was not that happy with my choice of a husband. My father arranged my daughter's marriage to the son of a business associate. The family is an honorable and greatly respected family who are an important pillar of their community, especially in the business and political world. My daughter will get this fortune as soon as she turns twenty one, or when she gets married, whichever one she gets first. She must be be engaged by the age of twenty one, or else she will loose all this property."
"Who is this family? Who is the man our Kalyani must marry?" asked the other woman as tears flowed freely from her eyes. 
"Please don't cry, it's my time to go. and I would like to leave this Earth with serenity and peace, knowing my last will and testament will be given to my daughter, and that my daughter will be safe." said a Madhuri who struggled to breathe as she coughed up more blood. Her tired smile returned, with the sparkle of her eyes no leaving even when she was about to depart forever.
"He is the son of the Rane family and the heir to the Rane fortune. Whatever any other questions you have, just please talk to my lawyers, they will make everything clear," said a tired Madhuri as she coughed up more blood.
"You will survive Madhuri, let me just go get some help!"said the other woman as she cried silently, the tears now falling freely. 
"No, my moments here are numbered, please just take care of my daughter and deliver her safely to my in-laws, and keep watch over her."
"I will," said the woman as she got up.
"Where are you going?" asked Madhuri.
"To get help, you will live, you will survive! You will be there to tell your daughter all this and attend her wedding!"
"No, like I told you, it's time for me to go, please tell Kalyani I love her and will miss her, and my lawyers also have the letters I wrote for her. Just make her feel loved and let her know how much I loved her!" said a silently crying Madhuri as she struggled to breathe her last. 
The last words she uttered were, "I love you Kalyani, I love you my child."
The women who was sitting beside her, Sunita (sister of Anapriya Deshmukh) wiped her tears and took a deep breathe as she got up to take care of the aftermath.

Sunita just remembered these events as she reflected the years from that fateful night when her friend died. Sunita had delivered the young teen girl to the Deshmukh family where her sister Anapriya Deshmukh and the young girl struggled to develop a bond and were now mother and daughter. Anupriya defended the young girl against the entire Deshmukh family and the young girl had carved a niche for herself in the family. Atul had blamed his sins of the past and asked his daughter and wife to pay while he landed in jail for his crimes. Anupriya and Kalyani were living fine till Kalyani found herself in trouble in the present day.
Sunita had let Anupriya about the will but since Kalyani was still young and Atul had given his wife gaurdianship, the Deshmukh family who had little love for the young girl, arranged Malhar Rane's wedding to Sampada Deshmukh. A few years after the wedding, Kalyani had gotten engaged to Atharv to save Sampada's life, but Sampada and Atharv had run away. This made the Deshmukh's and Malhar Rane to believe that Kalyani had helped them escape, and Anupriya killed them, which was why Sunita was now traveling to the village to see her imprisoned sister.

None knew, but these events would change everyone's lives forever...
 I love reading FF.. looking forward!
Edited: I read it and loved it! A great start!👏😃
Edited by paulomi_taAnu - 5 years ago
By the way guys, I am a Punjabi girl, so I don't know much about the Marathi language or culture. If anyone can please help with common Marathi phrases and words I can add to the story and let me know a bit about the culture to make the story more authentic, it world be awesome.
P.S. please give your ideas about what should happen in the story next.
Thanks again, have fun reading 😉😊
Finally a story on KalMa
I loved the start
So the story's background kinda same
Waiting for the next chapter
Update soon

woah finally a storyyy
its really nice n awesome start
no worries abt lang pls do continue
I am an avid reader and writer too... I just loved the prologue and hope to read regular updates 👏
Tujse Hai Raabta: Kalyani Malhar Fan Fiction
Chapter 1
Kalyani POV
     I sat on the side of my bed with Pillu beside me, as I cried and remembered the recent events.

"Dearest Kalyani, 
      Thank you so much for your help. You are the best cousin and friend anyone could have. Because of your help, Atharv and I were able to reunited, and we will be able to spend our life together. I hope you best for your future.
Regards,
Sampandana"
         ACP Malhar Rane had read that note which was left in the abandoned home and looked up in anger as frustrated tears flowed from his eyes. The letter had been left in a packet which was full of other documents including divorce papers which demonstrated the end of Sampada and Malhar's wedding. There were also custody papers for Pillu which expressed the fact that Pillu would be in the sole custody of his father. There were other important documents but those were the ones that Malhar picked up and read through, and his anger could be seen through his eyes.
      He threw the packet across the room, as he looked at me with hatred in his eyes, there were questions in his eyes. I looked at him with tears freely flowing, not having answers to any of his questions.
      "I did not know anything about any of this!" I said as I started backing away. Malhar started following me, the closer he came, the farther I stepped. I didn't know how to react as I looked up at him in fear till I bumped in to the wall behind me. He put both of his arms around me entrapping me against the wall, I inched my way to escape from under his arm, but he held on to my right arm so tightly, not allowing me to escape. He held my left wrist so tightly, not allowing me to escape.
      "You think I will let you go easily, because of you Kalyani Deshmukh, my wife ran away. If you really think I will let you run away so easily, please rethink your choices."
       "Please, I'm sorry Malhar believe me, believe me- I had no knowledge of their plans to run away. Sampada was your wife! The only reason that I agreed to marry Atharv was to save Sampada's life!"
        "Do you really expect me to believe that? You had planned to help Sampada and Atharv escape, they just got out safe, and you got caught!"
       "You have to believe me! I had no part in this!" I started crying and hitting his chest with my fists. He looked at me with a gaze full of complete spite, and held my fists in his hands then.
         I looked around the room to see if there was anyone else in the room, but the police had cleared out earlier, and Mai had remained at home while I went with Malhaar to pick up Atharv and Sampada who had gone to pick up the the sherwani for Atharv, but on the way we recieved the call of a fire in a nearby house. When we came to this house, Malhaar recognized this house as Atharv's home and when we entered the first room, a police officer brought him this packet as evidence. He looked through the packet and looked up at me with such hate. I didn't know what to say and when I asked him about the contents of the packet, he stayed quiet and commanded the other police officers to clear out of the room. His once friendly and kind tone turned to a chilly, tense tone full of anger and hate.
        "You are responsible for this! You are guilty!" he said as he threw the contents of the packet on the table. Then he walked toward me and held my wrist tightly as he marched me forcefully to the table and forced me to read the contents of the first three documents: the divorce, the sole custody of the child which he attained, and the letter. I didn't know what to say as silent tears flowed out of my eyes.
         Then he started reading the letter loudly and looked at me with a gaze that could cut glass,. When he finished he laughed coldly and asked me, "What do you have to say for yourself? Do you have any evidence to the contrary that proves you did not help them runaway? This letter clearly states that you are the one to help them run away!"
     I was breathing hard this whole time, trying to collect my scattered thoughts to form clear sentences and organize my thoughts in order to prove my innocence. "I had nothing to do with any of this! I had no knowledge of their plans to run away! I was not a part of any of this! Please trust me!"
      "You want me to trust you when there is evidence which clearly shows you are guilty? Even if I choose to believe for a second you are innocent, do you have any evidence to prove your suit?"
      "You just have to trust me, I give you my word!" I cried as he started to walk toward me.
        "You want me to take your word over this letter which  screams your guilt?!"
        "If you choose not to believe me, and already believe I am guilty, will you give me the chance to prove otherwise, my innocence?"
         This is when he had grabbed my wrists and the events unfolded. 
          Now I find myself rapped by the wall and his hands on either side of my body and his faces a few inches away from my face. I turned my face to the side as tears silently flowed out of my eyes, his mouth was now a few inches away from my left ear as he whispered,"Listen to me now Kalyani Deshmukh, I know you are guilty. You know you are guilty. We all know you are guilty. Just wait till the day I get all my my evidence against you, then you will wish you had never met me.If you are in front of me when I can prove your part in helping them escape, you better be somewhere where I can't find you. Because if I find you, so help me God, you will not be  happy to see me nor will I be happy to see you."
        By this point my wrists started hurting due to the extreme pressure of his fingers and the way he had forcefully held me all this time. He let go of my right arm but still put further pressure on my left arm as he whispered in my ear once again,"I will let you go now, you better run if you know what is good for you. And once you start running, you better keep on running so that I don't catch you."
      He then punched the wall on my left side and repeatedly did that a few times as I cowered against the wall. His knuckled started bleeding, I looked up at him with tears still flowing as I tried to clean my tears to the best of my ability.
      I walked up to him and took my handkerchief out of my back pocket to band-aid his bleeding hand. He looked up at me with blood-red eyes and turned away quietly, pulling his bleeding hand away in the process.
     "Please let me just monitor first-aid to your wound first, this can get badly infected causing a severe infection. Please let me help you, then I will leave I promise," I pleaded.
      He let me administer first-aid to his hand and turned away quietly without a word or gaze in my direction as I watched him afterwards. I wanted to say something to him, anything to make him believe I had no part in this conspiracy, but he would not even look in my direction.
     I looked at him for some time to see if he would do or say anything to me, but he just stared out the window nursing his injured hand and holding it close to his chest as I watched him with tears silently flowing. I slowly walked out of the house with tears falling out of my eyes as I started to run once I passed through the front yard of the house and it started to rain. I ended up falling on my knees looking at the sky with tears in my eyes and I finally screamed. I cried and stayed like that on ground for some time trying to compose myself. After what felt like eternity, I ended up feeling someone's arms around me pick me up and cradle me to a parked vehicle. 
       I opened my eyes to look up to find ACP Malhar Rane carrying me to his red jeep. He seemed to have composed himself and his appearance was not disheveled anymore. He looked down to catch my gaze, when the rain started falling harder and we seemed to be lost in each other's gaze, but when the thunder started, our gaze was broken. He gently laid me on the passenger side and caressed my hair away from my face with uninjured hand. I caught his hand as he was about to close the passenger side door, I was about to say something, but he shook his head and gave me a soft tired and sad smile. He closed the passenger side door and walked to the driver's side door. He opened the door and started the car. I fell asleep and the car ride passed silently.
      Once we got home it was really late, so he carried me to my room where I pretended to be asleep. He just tucked me in to bed and brought the quilt to my neck, then quietly left the room.

There were no words exchanged between us for the next few weeks, and a few months passed. The rumors of Sampada's and Atharv's actiond brought dishonor to the family and now the fire they had started and would spread to destroy all in its way...