Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
lovely should not be able to go Scott free. she needs to be held accountable,  go to jail .
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vib.

Hi. I'll be very honest I started watching only recently and just found Lovely wrong for not telling Sikandar but I just kinda understand her stance but it in no way justifies what that poor little kid has to go through. I think she really loves him from last few episodes and Sikandar looks to have been in love too. I really don't see him sticking to Lovely against his wish currently. He looks like he's in pain without her. Tbh I just love the leads chemistry and the kid's bond.

I do understand. Anyone who started watching recently will feel the same. 

But the ones who watched lovely from the beginning hates lovely. 

Lovely always ill treated Sikander and his family. She used to hit Sikander whenever they had fights. 

Tried to keep amrya away from sikka n his family. Once Sikander wanted to gift old musical instruments to amrya which was so precious to him. She was mad at him for even thinking to gift that instrument that broke in a cruel way. She was so insensitive to his emotions. 

She killed nimrit accidently not knowing she is nimrit. She dint even bother to take her to hospital and ran away from the spot. There was no guilt also . I remember her driver told her we can't leave her like this. Lovely threatened him saying I will tell police u were driving the car. I will lie n nobody will believe u. Then u will go to jail. Lovely shouted  driver for driving slow and made him sit behind and stared to drive which led to nimrit s murder. 

Then of course kulfi coming to Mumbai lovely used kulfi s voice to make amrya singer against sikka s wish. Sikka always so helpless because she would emotionally blackmail him for amrya s happiness. 

Then tevar her ex she dumped him and never told him about amrya and amrya is not Sikander s daughter. It's tevar s daughter. She cheated both men. Today they both kept quite because of kids happiness. She even manipulated the truth by telling tevar kulfi is his daughter. 

She played with so many lives. 

Today also she killed nimrit yet she doesn't want to accept kulfi. 

This is lovely. 

She always blackmailed Sikander in the name of amrya to fulfill her selfish needs. 

So this track is not at all convincing it's viewers. We just can't accept lovely. 
Edited by tanvismile - 5 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I do understand. Anyone who started watching recently will feel the same. 

But the ones who watched lovely from the beginning hates lovely. 

Lovely always ill treated Sikander and his family. She used to hit Sikander whenever they had fights. 

Tried to keep amrya away from sikka n his family. Once Sikander wanted to gift old musical instruments to amrya which was so precious to him. She was mad at him for even thinking to gift that instrument that broke in a cruel way. She was so insensitive to his emotions. 

She killed nimrit accidently not knowing she is nimrit. She dint even bother to take her to hospital and ran away from the spot. There was no guilt also . I remember her driver told her we can't leave her like this. Lovely threatened him saying I will tell police u were driving the car. I will lie n nobody will believe u. Then u will go to jail. Lovely shouted  driver for driving slow and made him sit behind and stared to drive which led to nimrit s murder. 

Then of course kulfi coming to Mumbai lovely used kulfi s voice to make amrya singer against sikka s wish. Sikka always so helpless because she would emotionally blackmail him for amrya s happiness. 

Then tevar her ex she dumped him and never told him about amrya and amrya is not Sikander s daughter. It's tevar s daughter. She cheated both men. Today they both kept quite because of kids happiness. She even manipulated the truth by telling tevar kulfi is his daughter. 

She played with so many lives. 

Today also she killed nimrit yet she doesn't want to accept kulfi. 

This is lovely. 

She always blackmailed Sikander in the name of amrya to fulfill her selfish needs. 

So this track is not at all convincing it's viewers. We just can't accept lovely. 

Agree. Lovely is just crying and acting innocent so that she won't get caught. Sikander and none of his family entirely know the real Lovely but we audience who watched from the beginning know. Sikander like her but Lovely never ever liked him.It is only for Amyra that she worried about separation. Wonder what happened now. 
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sikander and his family have no morals and ethics. If they are responsible they wud have handed over her to police. What do the makers want to say? That forgiveness is the best punishment?Iam actually surprised.
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤢Even I am surprised that this time again like always Kulfi has given her 100% to unite Sikka and Lovely but the promos show that Lovely will again put a condition before Sikka to choose between her and Kulfi - I MEAN WHY ????
This lady has been having her way since Day 1 and every now and then she manipulates Sikka and her duffer family members either forcefully, coercively or by shedding her crocodile tears. And these morons always forgive her and fall in her trap. Thank God Gunjan is hell bent on bringing the truth out to teach Lovely a lesson. At present she is the only sane person in the whole serial (earlier it was TEVAR - God knows why they sacked his out. He was such a lovable character and many viewers started viewing this serial just because of him)

But now this stupid Love drama thing going on - again Lovely puts a condition and Sikka is na idhar ka na udhar ka. And Amayra has witnessed each and every effort that Kulfi has made to unite her parents but I am sure even she woudl not utter a word and would be in a very happy zone with her parents and forget all the good that Kulfi has done. 

This is the true face of this Mother - Daughter duo !!! They are highly Manipulative, Selfish to the core, Evil to the extent of killing or wishiing to kill others for their own sake and happiness. They are both only - I ME MYSELF and nothing else. 

And yes this boring and stupid LOVE DRAMA - Plsss CVs there are no takers for all this nonsense after what Lovely has been doing till now. Better get Tevar back and let him take Kulfi away from this idiotic and highly moronish family of Fools  !!! 

THAT WOULD BE THE BEST THING TO DO !!
🤢🤢🤢
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vib.

Hi. I'll be very honest I started watching only recently and just found Lovely wrong for not telling Sikandar but I just kinda understand her stance but it in no way justifies what that poor little kid has to go through. I think she really loves him from last few episodes and Sikandar looks to have been in love too. I really don't see him sticking to Lovely against his wish currently. He looks like he's in pain without her. Tbh I just love the leads chemistry and the kid's bond.

LOL! This is really strange the way this serials is going now. As if Lovely was honest and she married him for love. The truth is this lady Lovely doesn't know anything about love. She destroyed the life of a brilliant guy like Tevar who is also Mayra's dad. Then when that guy tried to settle down with Kulfi once again she destroyed his life. E ven when Kulfi was in hospital fighting with life and death ...this nasty woman was still thinking of herself. She doesn't even hesitate to torture her own daughter Amyra for her selfish need. She doesn't care about Sika. Sikka doesn't love her. As far as I can remember Sikka was about to give her divorce long before the entry of Kulfi. He couldn't do that because of Amyra. Sikka loves Amyra...but never loved Lovely.
You should watch it from at least when Tevar was introduced...or else it may look like a fairy tale.  Lovely was almost killed her  jethanijee and she didn't stop there. Lovely made sure that paralyzed lady  stays away and threatened, manipulated each and every member of this family. You can see her jethanijee's anger...that woman has justified reason for her action. I will not find it strange if  that jethanijee kills Lovely or destroy her marriage. She has the right to do all these sp after what Lovely did...in fact jethanijee is the only normal human in this entire show.  So follow that lady...she is telling the truth about Lovely. Baaki saare fairy tales. 😕
Jyokar thumbnail
I cannot understand what Sikka's mother and brother are trying to prove by hiding the truth of Kulfi being his daughter from him.Their son has been so broad minded to accept Lovely's lies till date and also her manipulations and also the fact that the child he was thinking was his was not his...why would he suddenly desert this dear family of his just if he knows that Kulfi is his daughter????
I think like Sikka, the mother and brother are also worried about their financial status and his work and hence want to retain Lovely and Amayra at the cost of exposing Kulfi to abuses.

Like they never even protested to Lovely when she raised the point to SSG to choose between her and Kulfi.

Where do they propose to send Kulfi...back to Nimrat's brother I guess