Abnormal selfish family

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Both Sikka and his family are abnormal and selfish.
Sikka know Tevar is Amyra's daughter and once upon a time Tevar and Lovely used to love each other. Tevar still does. May be Lovely too. Lovely is scared of her parents sp Dad , so  she is hiding her feelings. If he was a good man he would set a plan to reunite Tevar and Lovely . He loves Nimrit. He shares nothing common with Lovely. Lovely is a threat for his family. Any normal men would find this an opportunity and reunite Lovely Tevar and Amyra. He loves Amyra. But she is not his daughter. So why he is holding a family to reunite? He is actually a villain.

His family is another heck of a selfish family. "We are good...my foot." Kulfi was about to lose her wrist. What selflessness they are showing by abandoning Kulfi? They sent their daughter Kulfi to live with a stranger like Tevar. Who is a man and that child is a girl. No good family does that. Both mother and sons are abnormally irresponsible. There is no connection with "Good" with this family. They are as abusive as Lovely's family...even worse. Lovely's parents never abandoned Amyra . But this family is doing that.  Uparse forcing their son to stay with a woman who doesn't have his daughter. They love Amyra...very good. But where will that orphan Kulfi go? And why she will suffer? This is her right to stay and get all the rights she deserves. The whole family is child abusers. Corrupted and inhuman. 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think it's clear by now that Lovleen only loves Sikandar.
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vib.

Lovely is a confused woman. She was so much bullied and dominated by her father that she is not in the state to fall in love or understand a relationship.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely's father is a selfish bully.  He doesn't have a daughter.  Just someone to manipulate for his own aims and lovely's learnt from himand doing the same. 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi vib 

Seeing u first time here 

Before this I have seen u on bollywood forum silsila and I guess behaydh 

I don't know whether u started seeing the show now or from the beginning. Lovely s love is very selfish. It's all about dominating Sikander. He just have to compromise against his wishes. 
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

😆
😆
monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Lovely loving Sikka...no way. Her so called love is selfish selfish selfish only...she is putting all the blames on Sikka during the reconcilliation session...she says she was married to a stranger... she had no idea what was happening. Why didn't she say that she was pregnant before marriage and she had to marry to give her child a legitimate place in the society. And that her father took advantage of her situation and Sikka's singing ambition to be a fame .
She is trying to display put on love just for the sake of Amyra who doesn't know that her dadda is not her real dadda.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
faltu family bogus family
both dadi and uska bada beta r useless prani
Kisi kaam ke nahi

jahan awaj uthani chahiye wahan maa aur uska bada beta bus tears baha Kur tamasha dekhte rehte hain in case of kulfii

aur jahan nahi awaj uthani chahiye wahan buri tarah   ladna shuru kar dete hain sikander se Incase of divorce

sikander ke dukh ke Karan asli mein maa aur uska Bhai hai
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Hi vib

Seeing u first time here

Before this I have seen u on bollywood forum silsila and I guess behaydh

I don't know whether u started seeing the show now or from the beginning. Lovely s love is very selfish. It's all about dominating Sikander. He just have to compromise against his wishes.

Hi. I'll be very honest I started watching only recently and just found Lovely wrong for not telling Sikandar but I just kinda understand her stance but it in no way justifies what that poor little kid has to go through. I think she really loves him from last few episodes and Sikandar looks to have been in love too. I really don't see him sticking to Lovely against his wish currently. He looks like he's in pain without her. Tbh I just love the leads chemistry and the kid's bond.
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
At present I am hating the show. Lovely the murderer roaming Scott free. Can't stand this, can't tolerate her. Enough is enough now. It looks so forced that they are bringing lovey dubby between that women and spineless Shikandar. And his elder brother, Manindar, I do not have any words for him. Lovely the bloody murderer almost killed Gunjan. He probably ðŸ¤¬
Any way quoting this shit.😡.😡.😡
.😡.😡.😡.😡.😡.😡.😡
Edited by Deb07 - 5 years ago